Conspirator

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm » by Nakchopoe

Well, isn't that a catchy title? :lol:

And isn't this a catchy video?

Upload to Disclose.tv

A Florida woman, Annette Larkins, says she has found the 'fountain of youth"

Here's an interview with her:

Upload to Disclose.tv

What an inspiring story.... Health is wealth and here's a living example for all of us :) Annette is in her 70th year and looks 30 years younger.. Amazing.

It looks like the food, before we started processing it, the earth gave us, was made to keep us healthy.
Which, of course, is nonsense. Because when it was, Coca Cola wouldn't sell their products any more. Which would be a real bummer. /sarcasm

:banana: :banana:

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 9:03 pm » by Slith

Man, she looks great for her age. Incredible!

BTW, I don't anyone here wants to see Indi horny or hornier :mrgreen:

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 8:40 am » by Nakchopoe

dlslith wrote:Man, she looks great for her age. Incredible!

BTW, I don't think anyone here wants to see Indi horny or hornier :mrgreen:

Exactly my thoughts!

mostly on the small part :wink:

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 9:28 am » by Dagnamski

I think she looks like a dressed up trout.

:vomit:
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Master Conspirator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 10:37 am » by Drjones

Ha, thanks mate, i always have a good laugh when people use my disclose name in the topic headings !! :pray: :flop:

Ok, from the video, the fox news one, she looks amazing for 70, IF that is her real age, how can we verify this though ? In the other video she does'nt look so great, but still very good for a 70 year old, likely the lighting is causing her to look not as good as she does in the first video. It's all interesting stuff, i've seen several women who are in their 70's and are raw vegans and they do look amazing. So it's not rocket science to know that natural unprocessed foods from mother Earth are extremely good for us. I've seen people much younger who watch what they eat, ie- they eat natural wholefoods, fruits and vegetables, they are healthier mentally, physically and thus spiritually than those who do not. I see the evidence with my own two eyes.

Something else i have been noticing the past few years is a constant puch for veganism, and that meat is bad, now where i stand with this is that humans are designed to eat meat, and that meat is a necessary part of the diet and healthful for us. In moderation not a problem, the problem/s today lie with the QUALITY of the meat we are consuming which is a million miles away from the meat our ancestors would have been consuming. For myself i don't eat any red meat, i do not enjoy it. I do love to eat fish 3 times week, salmon and sardines, trout. I also like organic eggs.
I'm not particularly keen on chicken and turkey, as i ate more and more plant foods and felt the benefits, over time my taste buds or whatever changed, a piece of meat on a plate just does'nt look appetising to me now. I don't get a good 'vibe' from it, unlike fruits and vegetables, which are colourful and bounce off the plate screaming eat me idiot. I get a different vibe from wild fish and eggs !?! And i also truly believe in the vibrational energy of foods, meat being highly charged with negativity, fruits, vegetables etc being charged with high vibrational frequencies. One of the reasons 'they' want to genetically modified all our food, a total disconnect from .god' and from that we WILL be lost.

Hope you enjoyed reading this if you made it this far.
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 11:25 am » by Dagnamski

Q. to Dr.Jones,

I like to be as alternative as possible, so bear with me.

Because I am a poor starving artist I am forced to buy the cheapest half price sausage meat. I rarely eat vegtables because I don't believe in killing something so peacful and in harmony with planet earth as a plant.

I've been on this diet now for about 1.5 years. 1/2 of what I eat every day is pigmeat cut offs put into sausages.

I have the belief that all parts of the body, tits, arse, lips, scrotum etc. are to be found in my 1/2 price wonder sausages. This also includes brains & preservatives, which might stop my body from rotting too early.

My rock n roll friends (looking shabby) tell me I look 10 years younger than i did before I started my diet.

I believe this method also works for men and all the bull about 'goodness' and 'holesome' and 'natural', calorie counting, and more fads can also be incorporated for the weaker if people see fit and want to sell a book to paranoid nut lickers.

The downside is that if I do live to 130 years old or more, you'll be stuck with me here on this fear forum for the rest of your dying days. :ohno:

But there really is no substitute for ripping the heart or kidneys out of a dead healthy animal and scoffing it straight away. :love:
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 12:42 pm » by Nihilgeist

These are for Dr. Jones to get horny off of right???.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 12:50 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

nihilgeist wrote:Image
These are for Dr. Jones to get horny off of right???.

:think: And where did you have to search for that gif dude or did you know exactly where to look :lol:

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 1:02 pm » by Nihilgeist

fatdogmendoza wrote:
nihilgeist wrote:[img]http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnoyl4znrS1qk6nbgo1_500.gif[/img
These are for Dr. Jones to get horny off of right?

:think: And where did you have to search for that gif dude or did you know exactly where to look :lol:

Dr. Jones favorite search
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 3:17 pm » by Edgarrothstein

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Next