drone no 2 shot down?

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 13, 2011 4:05 pm » by Icarus1

another team america fuck up , rydher & cronies apoplectic with rage..... what muppet is in charge of this rabble ?

VICTORIA Dec 13 (Reuters) - A U.S. drone aircraft crashed at Seychelles International Airport on Tuesday, the U.S. embassy in Mauritius said.

"A U.S. Air Force remote-piloted MQ-9 crashed at the Seychelles International Airport in Mahe. The MQ-9 was not armed and no injuries were reported," the embassy said in a statement.

The Seychelles Civil Aviation Authority (SCAA) confirmed the incident and said that the plane was on a "routine patrol" and had crashed because of mechanical failure.

The U.S. embassy did not comment on the plane's mission and said that the cause of the crash was unknown.

Iran announced on Dec. 4 it had downed a U.S. drone in the eastern part of the country, near Afghanistan. It has since shown the plane on television and said it is close to cracking its technological secrets. (Reporting by George Thande; Writing by Barry Malone)

http://af.reuters.com/article/commoditi ... 2L20111213
We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 13, 2011 4:14 pm » by Fatbastard

"It could only be the Americans." :dancer:
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 13, 2011 4:18 pm » by Fatbastard

"One complete disaster after another, could you please go home and close the door behind you, then lock it." :dancer:
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Writer

PostTue Dec 13, 2011 4:23 pm » by Zabernismer

And meanwhile,the US Army trying to figure out how this could happen...

Well,the Iranians probably have googled "drone manual" or some,couse it isnt harder than this to obtain the full user manual over all therie drones :

http://publicintelligence.net/ufouo-u-s-army-predator-drone-pocket-guide/

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 13, 2011 5:21 pm » by Flecktarn

in the military world there is in reality no such thing as a "routine patrol" ,,they were looking at something,,,,,,now i wonder if someone has hacked the control system ???????

the u s are not the only ones who can hack
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 13, 2011 6:40 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

flecktarn wrote:in the military world there is in reality no such thing as a "routine patrol" ,,they were looking at something,,,,,,now i wonder if someone has hacked the control system ???????

the u s are not the only ones who can hack

yep, :look:
Iran is able to control drone planes

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/12/13/world ... ?hpt=hp_t2