drone strike on "potential criminals"?

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 17, 2014 11:29 pm » by mediasorcery

"potentially criminal activity"

so they could have been criminals, well that sounds fair to me, i mean, sounds like there was a chance they were criminals, nobodys saying for sure , but lets drone them anyway just in case, there only collateral damage, :badair:

this is ur hope n change ppl, could be you next, :badair:

read story below \/

http://www.theage.com.au/federal-politi ... zqvt7.html
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 18, 2014 12:20 am » by Truthdefender

mediasorcery wrote:"potentially criminal activity"

so they could have been criminals, well that sounds fair to me, i mean, sounds like there was a chance they were criminals, nobodys saying for sure , but lets drone them anyway just in case, there only collateral damage, :badair:

this is ur hope n change ppl, could be you next, :badair:

read story below \/

http://www.theage.com.au/federal-politi ... zqvt7.html

Well....
He had been to ''some sort of terrorist training camp'', Mr Key said.

That's enough evidence to send a missile up someone's A$$ right?

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 18, 2014 3:03 am » by mediasorcery

my point is, shouldnt ppl deserve there day in court? it means anyone can be called a criminal terrorist, and droned, on possible hearsay, wheres the evidence? some sort of? very vague isnt it td?

dont get me wrong i abhor terrorism at any level, the language strikes me as way too vague/ im not even against government, someone has to manage things, but this is out of control.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 18, 2014 4:39 pm » by Truthdefender

mediasorcery wrote:my point is, shouldnt ppl deserve there day in court? it means anyone can be called a criminal terrorist, and droned, on possible hearsay, wheres the evidence? some sort of? very vague isnt it td?

dont get me wrong i abhor terrorism at any level, the language strikes me as way too vague/ im not even against government, someone has to manage things, but this is out of control.

I was being sarcastic bro. I fully agree this drone execution philosophy is bogus.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Initiate

PostFri Apr 18, 2014 5:38 pm » by Tntbw

Truthdefender wrote:
mediasorcery wrote:my point is, shouldnt ppl deserve there day in court? it means anyone can be called a criminal terrorist, and droned, on possible hearsay, wheres the evidence? some sort of? very vague isnt it td?

I was being sarcastic bro. I fully agree this drone execution philosophy is bogus.

There's an old saying that "dead men tell no tales", that is what we are seeing here. In our world today, you don't have to actually commit a terrorist act to be considered a target for death, you only have to be in association with and/or in the same area as a prime target to be considered acceptable collateral damage. My question is, how long before "terrorist" sympathizers start getting droned here in the states? We have plenty of hate groups in the U.S. that have nothing to do with Islam, hell, there is one group just ten minutes away from me that are extreme Catholics that target Jews because they supposedly killed Jesus Christ. Why not just take them out as well before they have a chance to strike? I'm just wondering how long from now it will be a normal traffic delay on the interstate because a car "mysteriously" exploded on the highway?

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 18, 2014 8:44 pm » by The57ironman

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 19, 2014 6:34 am » by mediasorcery

Truthdefender wrote:

i know td, :flop: :D