Drone strikes help recruit jihadists?

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 02, 2012 5:35 am » by *WillEase*

Published on Aug 1, 2012 by RTAmerica

Drone strikes have been responsible for the deaths of several high level members of al-Qaeda but additionally have killed countless civilians including women and children. In turn the drone strikes have served as one of the top recruiting tools for militants. Pakistan's ambassador to the US said her country will continue to demand that the CIA put an end to it's drone strikes. Scott Horton of Harper's Magazine joins RT's Kristine Frazao to talk more about the matter.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 am » by Malogg

willease666 wrote:Published on Aug 1, 2012 by RTAmerica

Drone strikes have been responsible for the deaths of several high level members of al-Qaeda but additionally have killed countless civilians including women and children. In turn the drone strikes have served as one of the top recruiting tools for militants. Pakistan's ambassador to the US said her country will continue to demand that the CIA put an end to it's drone strikes. Scott Horton of Harper's Magazine joins RT's Kristine Frazao to talk more about the matter.

Upload to Disclose.tv

BuMp ! :mrgreen:

HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 02, 2012 1:20 pm » by mediasorcery

im sure thats not the only thing driving recruitment, just anotgher part, but hey, isnt that the agenda anyway, the more enemies the better for arms traders and big business.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 02, 2012 1:30 pm » by monica44

As if the Jihadists need an excuse to go to war with the west, :badair: what a joke, NOTHING is going to stop those Lunatic religious fanatical Muslim races from hating so much, they will not be happy until someone puts the finger on that button and starts the holocaust off. They are happy to die for their leaders, and until this changes...... :shooting: MORE DRONES NEEDED.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Aug 02, 2012 1:36 pm » by Cornbread714

monica44 wrote:MORE DRONES NEEDED.

Good critical thinking there.

Wait until they're blowing up your kids and see how you feel then.

Probably won't be too long...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 02, 2012 1:46 pm » by monica44

Cornbread714 wrote:

Wait until they're blowing up your kids and see how you feel then.

Probably won't be too long...

I am talking about the fanatics more so than civilians, Even if we pulled out and made peace with the governments there will still be those terror cells hellbent on destruction, its those that need to be stopped, i am sorry for any offense i may have caused with my words it was not intentional...
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Writer

PostThu Aug 02, 2012 11:22 pm » by Charlie Prime

Cornbread714 wrote:

Exactly. It never ceases to amaze me how Americans can root for the wanton killing of civilians and occupation of foreign countries.

If China occupied the Unite States and flew drones around blowing up resistance fighters these are the people who would be first to sign up for their "Friend of China" work permit and food allowance down at the local Chinese Occupation Office.