Drones Attack Pakistan, but Bin Laden is DEAD. WTF???

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 29, 2009 11:38 am » by Clawspiracy

First a fun fact:

"Benazir Bhutto, who was killed in a suicide attack at the end of 2007 stated in November that the Osama bin Laden, the head of the international terrorist network al-Qaida, had been killed. Bhutto claimed that she even knew the man who had killed the prime suspect of 9/11 terrorist attacks in the USA. According to Bhutto’s words, Bin Laden was killed by Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh – one of those convicted of kidnapping and killing U.S. journalist Daniel Pearl.

Bhutto released that statement on November 2, 2007 in an interview with Al-Jazeera TV channel. Bhutto spoke in English in the program titled Frost Over the World. However, no one paid any attention to her words. Speaking about the enemies, who did not wish to see her back in Pakistan, she said: “Omar Sheikh is the man who murdered Osama bin Laden.”

The video of Bhutto’s interview to Al-Jazeera can be found on YouTube! The assassinated Pakistani prime minister says the words about Bin Laden’s killer during the second minute of the interview. She stays absolutely calm when she pronounces the names. More than 600,000 people have already viewed the video.

Correspondent David Frost, who interviewed Bhutto, did not even care to ask more questions about the sensational statement. Frost, who is believed to be an experienced journalist, did not even ask Bhutto when Bin Laden was killed.

Benazir Bhutto’s interview to Al-Jazeera received very little attention from the media. There was practically no newspaper in the world who published the news on its front page, although tens of thousands of people discussed the news for two months. It just so happens that even Al-Jazeera messed it up.

There was no official who commented on the information. Not a word was said from the CIA and the FBI. They did not even lift a finger to reject it. Absolute silence. But the U.S. administration promised a reward of 25 million dollars for Bin Laden’s body, dead or alive.

Benazir Bhutto is now dead. She cannot say anything about her sources of information."

And this week Obama gave approval for a strike on the Pakistani border, killing 17 individuals in a continued search for Bin Laden. I understand that this is merely NewSpeak but I have to ask... How dumb do they think we are, and how un-clever is it for them to continue to push this fallacy?

My proposal, let's write letters to congress and send them the video links on YouTube. Seriously, these old men are deluded in their thinking.

NWO is really arrogant these days. We gotta fight them!
It's a Clawspiracy...

Writer

PostFri Feb 20, 2009 3:16 am » by Meninblac8

I hope its ok to be wrong id like to withdraw my statements here prior.Thanx.Meninblac8.David.
Last edited by Meninblac8 on Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostFri Feb 20, 2009 4:23 am » by 7hidden7agenda7

official policy is that bin laden is alive.
As you may be aware bhutos statements have been completely ignored by everyone except the few with ears to hear. It would be rediculous to expect any government to acknowledge her statement by not "pursuing him".
Living in the twighlight zone is going to get a lot wierder from here on in I can asssure you... Trust Know One!
Expedite Your Imminent Demise. Or Die Trying!

Initiate

PostFri Feb 20, 2009 4:28 am » by 7hidden7agenda7

meninblac8 wrote:The word your looking for is called sheep.Do you know why they hav what they call sheep herders,because sheep will only come to one voice,because they know that voice.So they put all of their trust into one voice even if it tells t6hem to enter the gas chamber.A bunch of ingnorant sheep is what they say.Meninblac8.David.

Now now we all know that sheep are not gassed.. They're fleeced regularly then slaughered & drained of all their sweet, sweet blood candies. before being hacked up & used to nourish the wealthy....
:flop:
Expedite Your Imminent Demise. Or Die Trying!

Writer

PostFri Feb 20, 2009 10:46 am » by Harrylime

i made the same statement to my friends, and close family members, whats it going to take before people start to wake up, and smell the coffee, when bhutto said the words about the death of bin-laden, she said it, as if it was small news and not the earth shattering news it was, the worlds press ignored her?, which begs the question who prints the world news. :yell: