Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

'Just flooding us': Tenn. spike in drug-dependent newborns is warning to nation
JoNel Aleccia NBC News
Oct. 11, 2013 at 7:15 PM ET
http://www.nbcnews.com/health/just-floo ... 8C11375654

Writer

PostMon Oct 14, 2013 1:58 am » by Elouina

That's our drug er I mean tax dollars at work there. Support your local drug addicts, support welfare!

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 14, 2013 2:18 am » by Noentry

This is terrible.

What kind of future do these children have with a foundation like that.

Sad very very sad.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 14, 2013 2:25 am » by Toxic32

Looks like the USA is in melt down. Massive drugs problem, mega obesity problem, corrupt general staff, failing president, government shutting down, printing press running day and night printing money that will be worthless, the Chinese owning all your issued bonds. Fucked would be understatement. Your politicians looking after their own asses at the expense of the rest of you. Good luck on sorting it all out because the rest of us will have quite a job adjusting to the new world order. I laugh when I think about it we gave the Chinese the means to build there industries. Why??? Greed. That's all you need to know. What will stop it. I have never been interested in communism. But I do feel we will be going back to interdependence of local communities. If that means my children will live a good and happy life them bring it on. I live in a small village and it's great. I only have to ask and I could have twenty people or more around to help with what ever I'm doing. I lived in a city...You can can stick it. People need a reason to get up in the morning. You take away that then those people will be a burden on the rest. They need a job everybody does. If it's at home so what. You do what you can do. In some countries in Africa and other places the kids walk miles to school and back and are happy to do it. How far would your child walk?...Rant rant rant!
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 14, 2013 3:51 am » by 99socks

I think, of all the failures I've had as a mother, thank God that wasn't one of them!
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 14, 2013 4:02 am » by Slith

I couldn't imagine. Oh man, so sad

Kids don't ask to be born.

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing