Drunvalo Melchizedek : CONFIRMED DISINFORMATION

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3772
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:58 am

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 4:52 pm » by Megame23


Drunvalo Melchizedek has written a number of books, The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life: Volumes one and two, and this one... Serpent of Light: Beyond 2012

Image

I mean... I really don't need to say much here, his book has a pyramid with the top illuminated, and the book is called the SERPENT OF LIGHT... I have known about this guy for a little while now and have found him to be more than sketchy. He says he gets a lot of his information from two angles and the Egyptian god Thoth. Yet he never once mentions Hermetic philosophy. So what kind of message is this man trying to send?

This video sums up his ideas pretty well.


Upload to Disclose.tv



So he wants people to meditate and such and go through ascension into greater beings, and become one with the Christ consciousness grid. Wait, what the hell is that?

Ive posted this explanation before, but it is very important to understand this.


There is an actual awakening happening, and that at the same time a movement is being pushed by the Illuminati, through the free masons.
This counter-movement is to create a one world religion, encompassing a lot of the same ideas as the actual awakening. That we are all connected, that we are all eternal beings, and more.


The primary difference I see between the two is this:

The Illuminati beleive that they can be gods, they beleive that because God gave them the power of knowledge, they can use that power to become gods themselves, and thus they don't need God. They see that we are made in his reflection, and use this power for evil. This idea shows in the new age religion movement. These disinfo agents, and people blinded by them, spread a message that we are all God, that we actually have the power of God himself.

While on the other side, there is the idea that we are all deeply connected to god, and being made in his image means that we have godlike power. But we are not actually God. The idea is that we are all very amazing beings, because we and the world were made to a reflection God, not just in body but in mind, soul, action, and power. We are meant to ascend, and use godlike power to spread life and love. But we are not God.

These are very different movements. And you have to look into the work to see them. The new age religious cults blind people so easily, because it shows a lot of the ideas of the truth. Yet there is a massive difference between calling yourself a god, worthy of doing whatever you want. And calling yourself a godlike creature meant to spread godlike essence, to live and to grow.



Drunvalo Melchizedek recently released this video, I don't recommend it.

The Maya of Eternal Time


Upload to Disclose.tv




Read this article that tears it apart though:

http://www.realitysandwich.com/maya_eternal_time

The Maya of Eternal Time
Geoff Stray
mayan calendarbig.JPG



Drunvalo Melchizedek, author of The Flower of Life and The Serpent of Light, has just released a new video, available in 14 parts on Youtube. The Maya of Eternal Time claims to reveal new information about prophecies held by the indigenous Maya of today. Broadcasting from a futuristic-looking set, Melchizedek says he received permission from Don Alejandro Cirilo Perez, the leader of the Mayan council of elders, to disseminate this material. According to this program, somewhere between now and 2015, magnetic pole shift will be followed by a physical one in which we will go blind for thirty hours before all of humanity attains a higher state of consciousness.

In my book Beyond 2012, I sought to separate fact from rumor in regard to the end of the Long Count Calendar of the Classical Maya. Watching Melchizidek's production, I found a number of factual anomalies and points to question. These are enumerated below, and below that, I offer my review of The Serpent of Light, which was similarly riddled with inaccuracies and seeming exaggerations.



The Maya of Eternal Time

1. Melchizidek quotes from the recent book, The Chaos Point, without mentioning its author, Ervin Laszlo.

2. The Aztec Sunstone is not the Mayan calendar; he connects it to the Precession of the Equinoxes, but this is meaningless -- precession may be on the outer dots according to Professor Gordon Brotherston, but not where Melchizidek said.

3. The waffle about Fibonacci didn't connect to evolution or 2012 -- he must have been thinking of Smelyakov's Auric Time Scale, but didn't know enough to make sense.

4. The precession cycle does not have an apogee and perigee -- these are the nearest and furthest parts of an elliptical orbit.

5. If comet Holmes is the Blue Star, why haven't the ceremonies ceased as predicted in the rest of the prophecy? (My friend lived on Hopi reservation last year and witnessed a ceremony in a kiva).

6. Cayce predictions -- there are many errors, not just one. Many sites list them, for example, Fortean Times.

7. He implies that the Maya tracked Milankovitch cycles, but there is no evidence for this.

8. If the stars are not visible at night, this does NOT mean we have all gone blind . . . what about clouds, fog, smoke, volcanic ash??

9. Don Alejandro originally said 60-70 hours of darkness, not 30!

10. Why would Don Alejandro speak of Pachamama, when this is a Peruvian term?

11. He also paraphrased one of my favorite McKenna quotes, (comparing birth side-effects with Earth changes) but of course, he failed to mention its source, as he fails to mention any of his sources, thus impressing the impressionable.



I have a friend who related a detailed story about his meeting with archaeologists in Belize to a woman who was a friend of Drunvalo, and he later saw his story related online by Drunvalo in a publicity spiel for his Serpent of Light book, but the story was told as if Drunvalo was the person who met the archaeologists!

Let's not forget, either, that back in 2003, Drunvalo was saying that 2012 is really 2003,

So why is he now saying 2012 is 2012? Ah yes, his 2012 book....



Serpent of Light

Drunvalo Melechizedek's book Serpent of Light tells the story of the regular movement of the Kundalini earth current -- every 13,000 years it moves to a new location. Having moved from Lemuria to Atlantis, to the Himalayas, it is now moving to the Andes in Chile and Peru, and is governed by the precession of the equinoxes (POE).

On page 9, Drunvalo says that on December 21 2012, the axis of the earth will "be on the edge of" the Aquarius constellation.

What actually happens on December 21 2012 is that on the day of winter solstice, when the sun lies between earth and the dark rift on the galactic equator, the earth's axis will be aligned with the crossing point of the ecliptic and the galactic equator, which lies at 5 degrees sidereal Sagittarius. On spring equinox circa 2012, the vernal point (sunrise on spring equinox) will lie close to the Aquarius boundary (5 degrees sidereal Pisces), but this does not coincide with the alignment of the earth axis. See this page with diagrams and video for a simple explanation.

On page 21, Drunvalo actually says that on 21 December 2012 the equinox will precess into Aquarius ("...change of the POE into Aquarius"). However, this is the winter solstice, so the sentence is nonsense.

On page 17, Drunvalo says the "Troano document" is "an ancient stone document found by archaeologists in the Yucatan, and it is now located in the British Museum. He says it was translated by le Plongeon and is estimated to be 3,500 years old.

The Troano Codex was actually the original name for the Madrid Codex, one of four surviving Maya codices. It is kept in the Museo de América, in Madrid, Spain, and is dated to the 15th century. The version that Drunvalo repeats was quoted on Masonic websites such as this.

It is a piece of disinformation that originates in a 1912 hoax newspaper article in which Paul Schliemann claimed to have read the Troano in the British Museum and translated it -- he actually rehashed Brasseur de Bourbourg's translation, (not realizing the Troano was in Madrid), which was done before anyone understood the glyphs. See the last two paragraphs of this article.

It is not made of stone, not 3,500 years old, and not in the British Museum, though it was mistranslated by le Plongeon.

On pages 23-24, Drunvalo says that "the Serpent of Light was blocked" and "the problem could not be solved until the Ceremony of the Eagle and the Condor was performed." His explanation: "The Mayan calendar said so." This kind of statement is one of the most irritating of all for those of us who want to check facts and are not starry-eyed disciples. The Mayan calendars did not say anything. This statement is presumably meant to mean that there is a Mayan prophecy somewhere that is tied in to a date in the Mayan calendar systems. However, Drunvalo avoids giving the source, so we can check up and see that this is actually not the case. The Eagle and Condor prophecy seems to be primarily an Ecuador prophecy. The Ecuador version says that one day the indigenous people will be liberated when the tears of the condor are united with the tears of the eagle. The Inca version seems to have originated by Alberto Villoldo connecting the Ecuador prophecy with an Inca prophecy of a Pachacuti (earth/time turn-over) every 500 years. The Inca prophecy does independently connect to 2012, but to say that "the Mayan calendar says so" is totally untrue.

On page 219, Drunvalo gives credence to the theory that Lord Pacal's tomb lid shows "a Mayan astronaut," as claimed by von Daniken in 1968, regardless of the fact that it depicts the soul of Pacal journeying up the world tree, according to the Mayan scholars.

Given that the author has shown misunderstandings, repeated a 100-year-old hoax from a website as if it were true, and fudged facts and avoided references, how can he expect us to believe him when he claims that the ancient Anasazi people disappeared into another dimension (page 134); that the driver of the tour bus to Antelope canyon was totally blind, and even his family didn't know (page158); that ancient Maya would deliberately transfer their consciousness into a crystal skull, where it would remain for thousands of years (page 172); that heads of Maya priests appeared out of the ground when crystals were arranged in a circle round an altar, and then they emerged completely (page 206); and other far-fetched stories?

While there are some interesting ideas and anecdotes in the book, it is spoiled by treating the readers as if they are stupid -- even going so far as to inform us that "life is organic" (page 11).




Geoff Stray is the author of Beyond 2012: Catastrophe or Awakening (the original UK edition subtitle was Catastrophe or Ecstasy); 2012 In Your Pocket, and The Mayan and Other Ancient Calendars. They are all available on Amazon. Geoff gives presentations internationally and his website is www.diagnosis2012.co.uk which was one of the first 2012 websites, running from September 2000. Stray has appeared in several documentaries, such as 2012: The Odyssey; Transformation 2013; 2012: An Awakening, and others. He lives in a converted milking parlour in Glastonbury, UK, and makes handmade footwear. He is currently designing some ascension boots.



This guy is beyond sketchy, he is intentional disinfo.

Image
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8180
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 8:51 pm » by Harbin


Those ready to ascend will ascend, those not ready will not.
The unready will continue to debunk the words of the prophets, and think they are wise.
That is the way it is.
Image
Antiwar.com

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 315
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:53 am

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 9:08 pm » by Christomite


Well said....I think there are two groups.Those who accept a "Christ" or mediator and those who don't need any help ecause the Godhead is with in and don't think they need any help.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7400
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:09 pm

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 9:12 pm » by Mozi!!a


.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3772
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:58 am

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 11:17 pm » by Megame23


harbin wrote:Those ready to ascend will ascend, those not ready will not.
The unready will continue to debunk the words of the prophets, and think they are wise.
That is the way it is.


Harbin, I don't hate you or even dislike you, but sometimes you say things that just defy logic and reason.

What you do to my mind at 2:00


Upload to Disclose.tv




Seriously though, this guy is not a prophet, he is a scam artist, did you read my post? do you know anything about this guy?
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 543
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: 14h08m25.22s, +20°31′14.9″

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 11:30 pm » by Symbolon


Does it really matter? It is a personal thing, those who will ascend, will...and those who don't, do not. There is plenty of time to ascend, in fact all of time. Logic and reason have nothing to do with it.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 11:31 pm » by Eliakim


Bring Drunvalo before me and let's see for how long he can stand.

Bring the priests, iman's and rabbi's before me, let's see how much they can stand.

:hugging:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8180
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 11:33 pm » by Harbin


megame23 wrote:
harbin wrote:Those ready to ascend will ascend, those not ready will not.
The unready will continue to debunk the words of the prophets, and think they are wise.
That is the way it is.


Harbin, I don't hate you or even dislike you, but sometimes you say things that just defy logic and reason.

What you do to my mind at 2:00


Upload to Disclose.tv




Seriously though, this guy is not a prophet, he is a scam artist, did you read my post? do you know anything about this guy?


I'm not convinced he is a scam artist yet.
As far as you mind is concerned, I will tell you what the singer told the guy at 2:00.

"sorry."
:flop:
Image
Antiwar.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3772
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:58 am

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 11:34 pm » by Megame23


symbolon wrote:Does it really matter? It is a personal thing, those who will ascend, will...and those who don't, do not. There is plenty of time to ascend, in fact all of time. Logic and reason have nothing to do with it.


so lets all not care and just enjoy ourselves and let the Illuminati take over the world, things will all work out in the end right?

Things will work out, only if we become the change and growth ourselves. We aren't going to do that crawling around like mindless fools following scumbags and frauds. You are damn wrong if you thing logic and reason have no place in human growth and ascension if you want to call it that.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:21 pm

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 11:38 pm » by Knownawareness


megame23 wrote:Harbin, I don't hate you or even dislike you, but sometimes you say things that just defy logic and reason.


The problem with this is that the information was for everybody and the Illuminati stole it for their own gain. I have personally met one of the people in the video and I have spoken to her about the most recent video. You should study where the freemasons came from. You are correct about the serpent link however you must understand and innerstand that this was the reason for all the confusion. You need to stop linking serpents with evil every single time. You are using half of the story to get the full understanding. I suggest find out more about the origins of the teaching of eygpt before you attack one true being of the light. Perhaps you need to learn to trust again. I don't post here for no reason, I cannot allow such a narrow minded view of someone who has beyond proven themselves true to their word.
So keep the master exploder for the real fight against the real dark. Your choice but I feel you could use your time better to gather a real understanding.
Watch this " Birth of a new consciousness " try and tell me or anyone else he is not trying to help humanity. Unfair is what I would use to describe your current view.
Call me what you want be who you are but get facts before you attack people actually trying to help. Ofcourse they are going to try put the best people in a bad light. If you doubt everyone how can you ever feel the difference when the truth is told.
Study the reason of the uproars in eygpt when a pharoah decided all should have the power of the invisible cloak. This is a hint for you.

harbin wrote:Those ready to ascend will ascend, those not ready will not.
The unready will continue to debunk the words of the prophets, and think they are wise.
That is the way it is.


Welll said.


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook