DSK was going to make SDR a world reserve currency

Conspirator

PostMon May 30, 2011 8:39 pm » by Harbin

Thank you.
Antiwar.com

Writer

PostMon May 30, 2011 9:03 pm » by Kadok9

ridee wrote:In a recent article http://www.voltairenet.org/article170056.html ( no english version atm )
in Voltaire Net we can read that DSK was going to replace the dollar and introduce the IMF special drawing rights as a world currency ( based on gold ) , i mean reserve currency not the NWO trip okay ???

China Russia and Lybia ( hoes sovereign found is slightly biggest than Russia ) where more than happy to make this happen as the rest of the world , except of course the US and Israel , their was no way the US can keep up with payments in defense budget if this was to occur

DSK was going to talk to Angela Merkel after leaving NY and then going to speak with Kadaffi directly as his signature was vital in order to make this happen

Guys i know this may sound a bit crazy ( actually for people in the know it's not ) but Voltaire Net never publishes things that are not checked , rechecked , and triple checked and it does not deal with conspiracy theory's of any kind ( just to be clear about it )

I am sure this is the main reason for DSK arrest and btw i know the man is not a saint so please avoid the comments

Now linking the Ossama week end and DSK the week after makes perfect sense , two major events in order to keep the most fiat currency in the planet afloat another day

the imf is the nwo one wourd bank.us citizens are not going to fall for that obomass trick.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 03, 2011 10:13 am » by Ridee

The thing is that the dollar is keeping the military - industrial complex afloat , people can fight a bank but they can not fight a real war imo

P.S. Richard Dolan and the other dude from NASA with the white bear are talking , writing about o conflict inside the "elite" between the bankers and the black ops / military

In my humble opinion this DSK thing just nails it in support of this theory so we better stick with them , find their video lectures ( they are under way as we speak ) and post them some where
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Previous