DSK was going to make SDR a world reserve currency

Conspirator

PostThu May 26, 2011 3:44 pm » by Ridee

In a recent article http://www.voltairenet.org/article170056.html ( no english version atm )
in Voltaire Net we can read that DSK was going to replace the dollar and introduce the IMF special drawing rights as a world currency ( based on gold ) , i mean reserve currency not the NWO trip okay ???

China Russia and Lybia ( hoes sovereign found is slightly biggest than Russia ) where more than happy to make this happen as the rest of the world , except of course the US and Israel , their was no way the US can keep up with payments in defense budget if this was to occur

DSK was going to talk to Angela Merkel after leaving NY and then going to speak with Kadaffi directly as his signature was vital in order to make this happen

Guys i know this may sound a bit crazy ( actually for people in the know it's not ) but Voltaire Net never publishes things that are not checked , rechecked , and triple checked and it does not deal with conspiracy theory's of any kind ( just to be clear about it )

I am sure this is the main reason for DSK arrest and btw i know the man is not a saint so please avoid the comments

Now linking the Ossama week end and DSK the week after makes perfect sense , two major events in order to keep the most fiat currency in the planet afloat another day
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Conspirator

PostThu May 26, 2011 4:06 pm » by Heinousone

Its not really all that crazy, Libya did indeed have a very impressive Sovereign Funds balance. Perhaps it was what you speak of or perhaps it was Libya's massive backing of the newly created African Union that got them in the crosshairs but either one would have done the trick.

10 months ago Senators McCain, Graham and Lieberman found it was their duty to travel to Libya and meet with Gaddafi for some reason and now they are the biggest three proponents in our Government for taking him out. Yes, the whole scenario stinks and as usual they find something silly to whitewash it as. "Humanitarian Aid" lets save the citizens! By bombing Tripoli! Assassinating the Gaddafi family by bomb.

Conspirator

PostThu May 26, 2011 6:28 pm » by Ridee

The thing with Kadafi was that it was going to make a dinar based on gold as a currency in Africa / Middle east ( OPEC transactions included )

also he had vast amounts of gold , vast amounts of investments in western country's witch they have been looted by the US and Europe and he was going along with China Russia and all other country's including the US for the SDR being the world reserve currency

Upload to Disclose.tv

US went along with it at first in order to buy time

today was supposed to be the date when the dollar stopped to be the world currency

we would be living in a very different world if and only if the plan made it through

P.S. heinousone i was talking about Libya's Sovereign Funds balance , my English are not that good , every time i quit ctrl v - c to write something it is a massacre

The article in Voltaire Net is truly very informative , i will try to find it in English

Conspirator

PostThu May 26, 2011 10:39 pm » by Nakchopoe

I expected Domdabears to show up and tell it wasn't america. But apparently he's sleeping atm :P

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Conspirator

PostThu May 26, 2011 11:13 pm » by Svaha

That's why I stated in a topic of edgar that dsk was 'set up'.
The true value of the dollar is now about 3 cents, but still it remains aaa / THE currency and in fact meaning that the rest of the world has to pay the 'american' debt.
I put american between quotes because this is not about the american people, they've been robbed just like other people all over the world.
Last year when the pressure on the dollar got too high for some people suddenly European countries came into the trouble zone, so I think what 'they' want is that all countries default, not just America.

It realy is simple calculation, no monetary system lasts longer than seventy years, there is a build up of virtual money ... always (because of the rates and the system allows bancs to lend 10-50 times more money than they actualy recieve) and it got far more worse when the gold standard was no longer, this opened the way for printing money out of nothing.

America should have defaulted shortly after Russia...that never happened as we know, meaning that we look at the emperor without clothes and nobody dares to tell him this.
The longer this artificial system is allowed to continue the harder the consequences will be.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostThu May 26, 2011 11:42 pm » by Nakchopoe

I guess they just bought some more time. But I also guess it's more a matter of when than a matter of if the dollar will be replaced as world currency. And it's more a matter of months than a matter of years.

And Svaha, you are absolutely right. The american people have just like 95% of the world been robbed.
Sad thing is that we've allowed the 5% (or less) to take it this far. But the peaceful always tend to have to endure the aggressive's and mindless...

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Conspirator

PostFri May 27, 2011 12:00 am » by Svaha

There is a peacefull way to end this.
The third Huna principle is 'Makia', energy flows where attention goes.
To put it simple, don't give attention to things you don't want, only to things you want / like and bless them.

Because the doing of a small group of people is not for the benefit of the whole they will always 'loose' when people follow only their own inner voice, nobody will give attention anymore to this small group.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostFri May 27, 2011 12:21 am » by Phoenix rising

svaha wrote:There is a peacefull way to end this.
The third Huna principle is 'Makia', energy flows where attention goes.
To put it simple, don't give attention to things you don't want, only to things you want / like and bless them.

Because the doing of a small group of people is not for the benefit of the whole they will always 'loose' when people follow only their own inner voice, nobody will give attention anymore to this small group.

Good wise words svaha.

'let not the negative feed u for it will indeed consume u'
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostFri May 27, 2011 1:36 am » by Ridee

my star brothers you have truly become true members of the galactic federation of love in space and else where in the uni - verse

let's all sit down together and smoke the weed of joy :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostMon May 30, 2011 3:32 pm » by Ridee

Here you go , article in English

http://www.voltairenet.org/article170083.html

Next