Dtv account.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 11:41 pm » by Lilith

zaff4444 wrote:I find it very strange that dtv members dont have a option to delete their account.I just want to know why.

That's not true, I emailed lucas to delete my last account and he did. No conspiracy here.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 11:52 pm » by Lilith

zaff4444 wrote:Maybe you said to him in the email that you creating a new account and you want old account deleted :lol:
btw how long did it take him to delete your account?

I can't remember what exactly I said to him, but it didn't take more than a few hours, probably even quicker.

Well if you want to make sure, that he does his job, you can give it a try and see for yourself :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 12:00 am » by Lilith

zaff4444 wrote:Thank you,im actually thinking about doing that,i thought the mods here have the power to delete your account,again thank you.

Why do you want to leave, I will miss you calling me a smurf Image

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 12:00 am » by lamonema

Hello beautiful daughter of darkness, yes my first account was wiped out almost immediately. But then again my old lady can be persuasive. :nails: and she hits like a man too. :shock: :D

Initiate

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 12:00 am » by Moonbeans

lilith wrote:
zaff4444 wrote:I find it very strange that dtv members dont have a option to delete their account.I just want to know why.

That's not true, I emailed lucas to delete my last account and he did. No conspiracy here.

what was your last account here?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP59tQf_njc

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 12:04 am » by lamonema

Warning fangs alert! :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 12:06 am » by Lilith

moonbeans wrote:what was your last account here?

yoursoulmate was my name..why you askin?

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 12:22 am » by Lilith

zaff4444 wrote:DTV is not what it was when i joined over a year ago,good dtv members no longer post or decided they want their account deleted theshee,becks,clawspiracy,caino,etc..............also the arguments have been taken to a personal level,example:low6 threatining drex that he will post pics of drex wife :roll:
PS:I'm sorry for calling you a smurf btw.

okay, I understand, I don't like the drama either and the religious talk is annyoing me, I come here for the documentaries etc that don't get deleted like it would be the case on youtube, there are also some people who do good research and I appreciate that they are so generous to share their finds..
I also like to praticipate in the rather off-topic discussions, helping with the little things if needed or just talking non-sense out of boredom
I'm not leaving that quickly even if I'm not really active here sometimes

and it's okay, I was not really serious about my remark either :wink:

Previous