DTV's Best and Worst of 2010?

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 12:30 am » by 99socks

troll2rocks wrote:
spock wrote:Next time Troll - don't be sassin me when I'm beggin for you guys to conjure something fierce.

HIT IT BABY!!!!

Lol, you try conjuring spirits without the compulsive need to smirk, then laugh, then piss your pants.

Its hard lol.

However I will try harder next time I hit a so called haunted hotel. Next time im thinking UFOs maybe Rendelsham, with Nick Pope and co. :think:

Will take more planning but may be a fun and cool night :cheers:

If you do anything else live, you gotta promise to bring your mum along, ok?
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 12:31 am » by Spock

99socks wrote:I didn't find it, glenn did...

But you know what is funny? This is the one of the first things I remember from DTV...

spock wrote:
WAIT!!!! HOLD ONE SECOND!!!!

Excuse me please, allow me to cough.

SockPuppet - are you a chick?

Well, welcome to the good ole US of A - and I am so happy you were able to get out from under that weird shit!

Damn! HAHAHA. SockPuppet is a Chic! I Love it!

Bring it on woman! I really enjoy reading your posts - that is awesome!

Hell - I thought you were Low6 for a while.

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

And we all thought The Duck was a black teenager forever too - this is some good shit!

You work for the Government.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 12:34 am » by Megame23

you thought she was lowsix and duck was a black teenager?

:lol:
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 12:35 am » by Zer0

I change my mind... worst thing that happened this year was finding out sock was a white girl... instead of the Ebony goddess she pretends to be. :hell:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 12:38 am » by Megame23

I think one of the best things about being a part of DTV has been seeing the growth in people. A lot of people seem pretty different to me than when I first came here, its encouraging to see the development in people, and with some on here it really shows.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 12:41 am » by 99socks

megame23 wrote:I think one of the best things about being a part of DTV has been seeing the growth in people. A lot of people seem pretty different to me than when I first came here, its encouraging to see the development in people, and with some on here it really shows.

:clapper:
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 12:41 am » by -Marduk-

spock wrote:
99socks wrote:I didn't find it, glenn did...

But you know what is funny? This is the one of the first things I remember from DTV...

spock wrote:
WAIT!!!! HOLD ONE SECOND!!!!

Excuse me please, allow me to cough.

SockPuppet begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting - are you a chick?

Well, welcome to the good ole US of A - and I am so happy you were able to get out from under that weird shit!

Damn! HAHAHA. SockPuppet is a Chic! I Love it!

Bring it on woman! I really enjoy reading your posts - that is awesome!

Hell - I thought you were Low6 for a while.

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

And we all thought The Duck was a black teenager forever too - this is some good shit!

You work for the Government.

sock is a frakkin skinjob man

a cylon from ze start

so say we all...prost
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 12:42 am » by -Marduk-

and oto too

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 12:43 am » by Zer0

Still have no idea what your talking about bud......
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 12:45 am » by 99socks

In memory of an old friend...

PreviousNext