DTV blocked doors...

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 5:30 pm » by Iamthatiam

Im not being able of accessing DTV by the average doors, what the heck is going on, Guys?

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 5:39 pm » by Thruster

Hello Iamthatiam, I don't know if you are getting the same banner as I am, but I'm getting one saying ''Dtv has gone dark today in protest of SOPA. It goes on to encourage you to object to congress, etc.

Fine ... if you are American. For the rest of the Dtv members it is a pain in the arse and a waste of time and money for their advertising customers.

Aye?

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 5:42 pm » by Constabul

in america, and no issues, beyond what was present bout the 1st of the yr.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 5:43 pm » by -Marduk-

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 5:44 pm » by Iamthatiam

thruster wrote:Hello Iamthatiam, I don't know if you are getting the same banner as I am, but I'm getting one saying ''Dtv has gone dark today in protest of SOPA. It goes on to encourage you to object to congress, etc.

Fine ... if you are American. For the rest of the Dtv members it is a pain in the arse and a waste of time and money for their advertising customers.

Aye?

Not at all my friend...All for one, One for all :hugging:

Let's do it, it's just i was worried to be malicious redirecting, ya know! :scary:

But being this for real, where do I sign in against this shit? If affects you, affects the rest of us!!!

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 5:50 pm » by Thruster

iamthatiam wrote:
thruster wrote:Hello Iamthatiam, I don't know if you are getting the same banner as I am, but I'm getting one saying ''Dtv has gone dark today in protest of SOPA. It goes on to encourage you to object to congress, etc.

Aye?

Let's do it, it's just i was worried to be malicious redirecting, ya know! :scary:

But being this for real, where do I sign in against this shit? If affects you, affects the rest of us!!!

I'm not sure you can sign anything if you are not an American citizen. (I could be wrong) and as for blacking out your own site .. is'nt that what 'they' want anyway?

:think:

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 5:53 pm » by Iamthatiam

thruster wrote:
iamthatiam wrote:

Aye?

I'm not sure you can sign anything if you are not an American citizen. (I could be wrong) and as for blacking out your own site .. is'nt that what 'they' want anyway?

:think:

Yeah, I know that I cannot directly affect it, politically...but I thought to be some kind of World protest agaisnt it, tho?! :think:

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 5:56 pm » by Thruster

Yeah, I know that I cannot directly affect it, politically...but I thought to be some kind of World protest agaisnt it

If there is such a thing, I am unaware of it. If I hear anything I will pass it on to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 5:59 pm » by Iamthatiam

thruster wrote:
Yeah, I know that I cannot directly affect it, politically...but I thought to be some kind of World protest agaisnt it

If there is such a thing, I am unaware of it. If I hear anything I will pass it on to you.

Cool...

Media censorship is completely against the the very constitutional foundations of your Country :nope:

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 8:14 pm » by kentrb

are you on skype today iam

Next