DTV CHAT GUEST: MICHAEL LEE HILL - Fri. Aug. 9, 7pm NY Time

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 05, 2013 1:12 pm » by Slith

BUMP

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Site Admin

PostMon Aug 05, 2013 1:55 pm » by Disclosetv

Frontpage teaser is up and promo video is featured.

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 05, 2013 1:57 pm » by Spock

Awesome - Thanks Lucas!

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 05, 2013 2:01 pm » by mediasorcery

unreal, i feel like asking a question this time, but even listening will be plenty of enjoyment , thanx to whoever got this happening, a real good one,. :flop: :clapper:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 05, 2013 2:07 pm » by Spock

mediasorcery wrote:unreal, i feel like asking a question this time, but even listening will be plenty of enjoyment , thanx to whoever got this happening, a real good one,. :flop: :clapper:

Please ask your question in this thread as our model has been to use this thread as the basis for the interview - if we don't have any questions, then we'll have to figure out another format at the last minute.

Again, Michael is our guest and he is here to tell us his story and answer your questions, but no trolling or negative comments will be tolerated or approved for posting - this is not a message to you MS, but to a few I have not allowed to be posted in this thread.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 05, 2013 2:23 pm » by mediasorcery

Spock wrote:
mediasorcery wrote:unreal, i feel like asking a question this time, but even listening will be plenty of enjoyment , thanx to whoever got this happening, a real good one,. :flop: :clapper:

Please ask your question in this thread as our model has been to use this thread as the basis for the interview - if we don't have any questions, then we'll have to figure out another format at the last minute.

Again, Michael is our guest and he is here to tell us his story and answer your questions, but no trolling or negative comments will be tolerated or approved for posting - this is not a message to you MS, but to a few I have not allowed to be posted in this thread.

thats why i mentioned the questions thing just then, to find out if this was the thread to do it, and im glad your proactive in keeping things sensible, time is valuable for people, and all evidence and testimony/information deserves to be heard, regardless of personal views.

i will carefully formulate my question/s in the next 48 hrs and get back with the best most relevant and interesting i can come up with, as i have a personal interest in this , thanx spock, regs from me. :cheers:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 10:45 am » by Spock

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 11:42 pm » by E6722maj

Mr Hill, do you think the contactee phenomenon is entirely random insofar as who is chosen for contact? or are there other factors?

:think:
whatever

Writer

PostWed Aug 07, 2013 12:50 am » by SterlingRose

Thanx 4 the detailed info; i had no knowledge of who he was- great explanation! :alien:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 07, 2013 3:06 pm » by mediasorcery

q1]
in the program alien hunters,/history channel, you describe waking up during an abduction experience and informing an entity standing close by you that you were feeling pain as you were being operated on, would you say you came away from that experience with positive or negative feelings about the incident and those who were involved in it?

q2]
do you feel that the excitement, novelty and awe from your experience interacting with non definable entities of an unknown nature has in any way clouded your perception and overview of the reality of whats been happening to you?

PreviousNext