DTV CHAT GUEST: MICHAEL LEE HILL - Fri. Aug. 9, 7pm NY Time

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 07, 2013 6:06 pm » by Troll2rocks

Bump. Get your questions in people. Realistically they need to be in by early on Friday. :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 07, 2013 6:40 pm » by Spock

I think I have enough to cover the time we spoke about - 45 minutes to an hour. But I'll incorporated any more questions into the outline.

Basically, I'm just going to provide an outline for his story, which will bring everyone in attendance up to speed on it, and give him a chance to go deeper if he feels.

But yes - please ask any questions here and I'll incorporate them into the mix.

I'm looking forward to it.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 07, 2013 6:56 pm » by Poooooot

How can someone go about seeing a "UFO," aside from being in the right place at the right time? (If possible) :peep:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 7:42 am » by Constabul

From what i understand there is a medical blood borne pathogen issue that is being linked to your encounter. For those unfamiliar with this, could you give a brief intro, the resulting tests and findings And how this is largely viewed by your medical doctors. Has there been any scientific papers published on this?

And to what purpose would this have been done? Have you experienced any abnormal effects?

I find this to be an interesting aspect of an alien encounter.

2nd, if i could.

Do you think there is base, or an outpost under the lake, and that the frequency of which they appear is result of activities in this location. Is this a join operation, or rogue alien... or going a little further a rogue alien and human collaboration.

Thanks for your willingness to come comment on out little site.
Thank you Mr Hill.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 2:39 am » by Shaggietrip

I know your q/a may be filled but I will through some things out there.

You wittnessing these UFOs do they seem to be traveling through planes ie:demensional?

Do you have a feeling they will be coming in at times or when they arrive do you yourself have a connection feeling and or spiritual type sense of any kind?

If so is there any type of connection mentally?

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 4:15 am » by Temps13

I have one question I would like to ask Michael..Ive seen a few ufos myself here in Cornwall,UK..
My question is..the triangles of orbs? Usually 3 & then like a 4th one (or more) & the 4th one moves off then rejoins on the end of the triangle?
Like the ones that brought Stratford on Avon to a halt in 2007 (Daily Mail covered that) or more recently over Crawley,Sussex..in fact..recently EVERYWHERE..these are obviously monitoring devices..they gotta be extra terrestrial..they been photographed in the forties war pics near planes etc..(foo fighter pics)
Theyre starting to make the news as not being lanterns..in the states & in Europe..
Do you believe these devices are monitoring drones/probes operated by the watchers (a program of the "master race" thats been around for millenia & depicted by the ancient Egyptians etc)?
I guess you are aware of these things..How can we get this across to people without seeming like weirdos?
I mean..theres new pics coming in almost daily of these things..one video recently actually showed them coming vertically down together..
To our friends & family,who switch off when we mention this..or assume the footage is faked by people out to make money...HOW CAN WE get them to understand the reality of this? I mean we have the proof!
We should have enough now to be able to take this to the next level..
This isnt even mentioning any of the other ufo footage..I feel shitty that my friends & family think Im weird when this is so irrefutable & obviously important..
Sorry of this is a bit long winded..
Heres a link to a pic of what I mean http://flic.kr/p/fooQqJ
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 10:42 am » by Spock

Thanks Shaggy and Temps.

Shaggy, I think I have your questions covered and Temps I'll try to work these into the outline, I know he is reading this thread.

:flop:

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 10:46 am » by Spock

I got this video from MLH's FB post - pretty fascinating collection...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 11:13 am » by -Marduk-

Greetings Michael Lee Hill, glad you will join the ranks of the great DTV CHAT GUESTS we had already.

My question is maybe a little bit on the "facile" side, but still that question, as far as I have witnessed, splits the ufology community into 2 groups.

ARE ALIENS WHO ARE VISITING OUR LITTLE PLANET EARTH GOOD OR BAD FOR MANKIND? (speaking of the hostile alien hypothesis)

I'm really interested what you think about that.

kudos to Spock for making this happen. :flop: :flop: :flop:

(sadly I'll miss that DTV xtravaganza due my night shift, AGAIN :bang; )
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 3:25 pm » by Spock

Hey guys, in the interest of being prepared. Any more questions asked of Mr. Hill will be post Q & A tonight.

It will be good because I'm sure after you've heard what he has to say, there will be many more questions and if he would like, he could join us again for another chat, or he can answer them here in this thread.

Thanks for everyone's input, and I look forward to an interesting discussion. :flop:

PreviousNext