DTV Chat!

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 14, 2009 9:48 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

damn Sorry for this off topic..
But Dom the chat doesnt work anymore for me...
I type the message but it doesnt send it..

so sorry man...

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 14, 2009 9:52 pm » by -Marduk-

zegtelzegtel wrote:damn Sorry for this off topic..
But Dom the chat doesnt work anymore for me...
I type the message but it doesnt send it..

so sorry man...

Hmm mine works fine...strange,Z.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 14, 2009 9:56 pm » by Drextin

No better place for this question zeg.............don't sweat it.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 14, 2009 9:56 pm » by domdabears

yes it is. lol
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 15, 2009 12:36 am » by Becks

Definitely the right place....thats what off topic is about...I must admit I had not used DTvChat for a few months but have popped on sporadically...It does stuff up for me every now and again...just refresh your browser...and its ok again...

just a point to note...rather than be just a viewer use your DTV name just so people will say hi, rather than sit there waiting for someone to say hi.

If we get chat pumping maybe Lukas might do the right thing and talk with Dom about getting a widget on the DTV forum which will get rid of the crappy threads and member bashings we have had lately...

If you agree to this idea, make your voice known on this topic...and who knows!!!

(Dom set chat up for our members and has spent a considerable amount of time and money...and considering he is a single Dad- I think some random acts of kindness are due his way!)

Initiate

PostSat Aug 15, 2009 4:00 am » by Loneqqwolf

becks wrote:Definitely the right place....thats what off topic is about...I must admit I had not used DTvChat for a few months but have popped on sporadically...It does stuff up for me every now and again...just refresh your browser...and its ok again...

just a point to note...rather than be just a viewer use your DTV name just so people will say hi, rather than sit there waiting for someone to say hi.

If we get chat pumping maybe Lukas might do the right thing and talk with Dom about getting a widget on the DTV forum which will get rid of the crappy threads and member bashings we have had lately...

If you agree to this idea, make your voice known on this topic...and who knows!!!

(Dom set chat up for our members and has spent a considerable amount of time and money...and considering he is a single Dad- I think some random acts of kindness are due his way!)

For Dom :flop: :clapper: Great job. :cheers:
If you believe in yourself, then that is all one needs.

Chief PhotoAnalyst - Mars Anomaly Research Society ( MARS )

http://www.exopolitics.blogs.com/

www.projectmars.net