DTV Community Gaming anyone ?

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 11:25 am » by One-23

Yeah, I'm a sucker for passing time while dredging the web for some juicy tidbits. I came across a beauty of a game called " Critical Strike Portable" that is a true cross platform FPS.
Playable on Droid, IOS and PC, I'm guessing MAC too because of it's ability to be played through a browser (Unity Web Player Needed).

Browser Version

Upload to Disclose.tv

Droid Version

Upload to Disclose.tv

IOS Version

Upload to Disclose.tv

You can easily Host multiplayer lan games at ease and it also offers quite a large selection of maps to choose from as well as the ability to create your own so the possibilities are endless.

Would be cool to have an additional forum header just for the sake of kicking back and chilling with a game or two to pass away the quiet times on DTV with a few members.

I know it's not going to appeal to everyone on DTV, but could be a great addition for those who are interested.

What does everyone think, would you be interested in a forum games lounge ?

Links to Browser version http://www.online3dgames.net/games/439/ ... e-portable

Remember you do need Unity web player :flop:

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 11:31 am » by Spock

In the iOS version the guy is walking on top of water in the pool, and there is no target eye for the site?

Looks pretty cool for browser version, especially if it could be run in 3rd person mode - I never have been able to get use to the 1st person position, it feels too flat, as you can't see your peripheral.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 11:35 am » by One-23

Spock wrote:In the iOS version the guy is walking on top of water in the pool, and there is no target eye for the site?

Looks pretty cool for browser version, especially if it could be run in 3rd person mode - I never have been able to get use to the 1st person position, it feels too flat, as you can't see your peripheral.

On Droid you can switch POV to 3rd person so I presume the ability would be available on all platforms :flop:

Link to Stats http://cs-portable.com/

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Initiate

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 11:41 am » by mykingdomforthetruth

im in :flop:

username : attacko
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 1:15 pm » by Canubis

il check it out now..im pro..:)

lol its old cs :( i play cs go now some really funny mods in that
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com