DTV Community HATE List

Initiate

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 5:31 am » by Frankenstein

flecktarn wrote:thats why dtvs great ,,,oh by the way scots are hated to :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Not THIS scott

:clapper:

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 5:38 am » by Troll2rocks

e6722maj wrote:i don't really do hate per se anymore...... however,

1 tony blair
2 bankers
3 chemtrails
4 trolls (but not troll)
5 dickheads
6 celebrity

:flop:

:alien:

Lol :cheers:
________ImageImageImage________

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 5:41 am » by Proto

truthdefender wrote: and to zinzana, why don't we keep the spamming to a minimum. You can post all of these stories, just spaced apart. You are defeationg your own cause.

if you'll look at the dates, he didn't posted all this topics today, for some
reason freeyourmindnow decided to bump a bunch of zin old threads
to make it look like spam . .

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 29, 2011 7:43 am » by Truthdefender

allreadydead wrote:
flecktarn wrote:a 2 for one thread ,,,bargain :sunny:

i dont know about islam taking over ,,,but dtv threads seem to be islam lead ,,im board of it now ,,i want ghosts and ufos and bigfoot back ,,can we ditch all religions and get back to what we came to dtv for ,,,religions suck countrys suck ,,,there job done

back to normal now ,,,,a week ago i seen in the sky what i can only describe as looking like preditor when masked it was oval in shape and it moved slowley across the sky above the M4 junction at Bath ,,no sound and no aircraft was in sight ,yet you could make out a what i would call a pixiled out shape ,,,,,i get the impression its ours as et has had plenty of time to perfect this kind of masking ...

Whilst I agree with the basic sentiment that religion sucks, and we need more sightings of that lovely big, furry fucker, bigfoot (we all just love the big guy!) and we're in deseperate need of more spooks (is ottomon still going to chase ghosts in his mum's basement?) and there can never be enough of those blurry, WTF is that! .......Oh, it's a bird... - UFO sightings, getting rid of the 'religious' threads - and maybe those who produce them? - is wrong.

The site title says it all:

I don't see any small print in that title, saying * with the exception of any religious discussion, and anything connected with it..........."

To some people (and there appears to be many here at DTV.....) their religion IS A TRUTH, as real as knowing that the sun is coming up tomorrow, and they will defend it, debate it, shout about it, lie about it (sometimes!) and wish to share it. That's it really, and I guess the reason why it seems to spill into most other threads (which even I find annoying sometimes) is because these people base their lives upon their faith and so regardless of what's being commented on, that old devil called religion will appear somewhere in that discussion (right or wrong)......

With regard to mods seeking direction, if they see a post which contains religious hatred, delete it and take the flack? or don't delete it and take the flack? Better still, just stamp it with:

We may need to appoint a few more mods to cover the large amount of times this warning stamp may have to be used!

UFO's? yes, I've seen one, clear as day, I commented about it on another thread some time ago, I have an advantage in my location - I live just a few miles from Bonnybridge, in Scotland - reputed to be the UFO capital of Britian!

:hugging:
:cheers:

This was so good I had to shamelessly bump my own thread to display it again.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 29, 2011 8:46 am » by Mediasorcerer

wtf man,you are telling us who we hate and dont hate,get a life please,so we have heated discussions here,whats new,

if you dont like the internet,then dont use it,so sorry,but nobodies perfect,

what are you talking about,all sorts of stuff gets coverage here,not just israel,or muslims,it all depends on the reason ,i think your just pushing an agenda,to defend,and point fingers,so typical,

heres the thing,im not hating on some strangers over in the middle east,just because mainstream media tells me there "bad" or terrorists,i dont believe that shit anymore,sorry,but it dont wash,

its a fucking lie,being used to clamp down on our freedoms all over the world,sure,some of those muslim shitbags are total arseholes and pricks,but,the ptb are using this anti-muslim rhetoric to justify more security thats totally not necessary,so fuk members who go for this bs,and try to tell me all muslims are terrorists,or stupid,or whatever,fuk them,

as far as im concerned,the whole war on terror was a complete lie,and if they hadnt have illegally invaded iraq and afghanistan,we wouldnt be in this fuking mess,now we all pay,so they could steal oil and opium,you wake up idiot,i prefer judaic folks mostly,but dont hate muslim strangers i dont even know,in a country thousands of miles away,who are no threat to me .

and by the way,i dont see too many anti-israel threads going on here today,DO YOU??????

your no better than any of us,you just think you are.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 29, 2011 9:52 am » by Truthdefender

mediasorcerer wrote:wtf man,you are telling us who we hate and dont hate,get a life please,so we have heated discussions here,whats new,

if you dont like the internet,then dont use it,so sorry,but nobodies perfect,

what are you talking about,all sorts of stuff gets coverage here,not just israel,or muslims,it all depends on the reason ,i think your just pushing an agenda,to defend,and point fingers,so typical,

heres the thing,im not hating on some strangers over in the middle east,just because mainstream media tells me there "bad" or terrorists,i dont believe that shit anymore,sorry,but it dont wash,

its a fucking lie,being used to clamp down on our freedoms all over the world,sure,some of those muslim shitbags are total arseholes and pricks,but,the ptb are using this anti-muslim rhetoric to justify more security thats totally not necessary,so fuk members who go for this bs,and try to tell me all muslims are terrorists,or stupid,or whatever,fuk them,

as far as im concerned,the whole war on terror was a complete lie,and if they hadnt have illegally invaded iraq and afghanistan,we wouldnt be in this fuking mess,now we all pay,so they could steal oil and opium,you wake up idiot,i prefer judaic folks mostly,but dont hate muslim strangers i dont even know,in a country thousands of miles away,who are no threat to me .

and by the way,i dont see too many anti-israel threads going on here today,DO YOU??????

your no better than any of us,you just think you are.

I, being a bystander, so new to this, am not desensitized or jaded by conspiracies, that I can READ what you guys write and make an obsevation about it. Thats all. If you are offended, then once again, I tell you it's for a reason. Truth hurts. I do not follow you around, bashing you or making judgement upon you. Yet you are in my threads.
I am sorry if the astral traveling comment got to you, again just an observation about what is accepted here and what is not. Peace bro!

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 29, 2011 10:45 am » by Mediasorcerer

what astral travel comment?im not offended,im just responding to what you wrote,as is my right,dont try to take that away from me,thats not very christian to do that,

i still say you dont really know what a real christian is,

all religions are based on the occult,sorry to shatter your illusions ,but they are,as well as .christainity and muslim are new in the picture,and are heavily altered ,and are the old religions in disguise,

youve been tricked out of your original history,and sucked into this jewish demon worship called the bible,you will find out one day,

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 29, 2011 10:56 am » by Truthdefender

mediasorcerer wrote:what astral travel comment?im not offended,im just responding to what you wrote,as is my right,dont try to take that away from me,thats not very christian to do that,

i still say you dont really know what a real christian is,

all religions are based on the occult,sorry to shatter your illusions ,but they are,as well as .christainity and muslim are new in the picture,and are heavily altered ,and are the old religions in disguise,

youve been tricked out of your original history,and sucked into this jewish demon worship called the bible,you will find out one day,

I have been tricked into nothing. I have observed the times, researched, and made my choice. Again, I have nothing to lose. Trust me if anyone needs a Savior it's me. I only share my insights with you all to follow the Great Commission; also for posterity, (if the anti-christ doesn't shut down the internet.) If Yahweh is a demon, then the world is even worse off then if He is God, because He does exist. As do the other entities people around the world are getting messages from in such numbers. Why is it that only the entity Yahweh has a different message than the other ones. A message of hope, love and obedience. You need to watch my thread on the Hebrew meaning of Yahweh.

secret-names-and-meanings-t41925.html

Until I am banned, raptured, or rounded up, I am here for you, and with you.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 29, 2011 11:22 am » by Mediasorcerer

the message is borrowed from the older sources,thats why its diluted and altered into a fear based agenda,its the same message in all religions,

"obedience",your kidding me??????im sorry for your delusion,hope the come down isnt too harsh for you,it takes a brave and courageous faith to get out of that cult your in,hope you make it without hurting yourself too btw,im sure your a nice person,usually the darkness from the christian cult is located around the third eye,thats where they place"the mark" when they put it on you,thats why your thinking is apparently one part peace and love,but the other is fear and blackmail,this is the nature of the darkness youve been subjected too,believing you are being"holy" when in fact,you are dealing with dark energy.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 29, 2011 11:30 am » by Truthdefender

If you are correct in anyway, SORCERER, then there are no light energies, no dark energies, just nothingness. A concept humans can't even understand. Just like we can't understand the whole "who made God" concept. Or the before the big bang nothingness. No space, no matter, no comprehension. "If there is no God, nothing matters. If there is a God, nothing else matters."-quote from--my T-shirt

PreviousNext