DTV Community HATE List

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 29, 2011 11:22 am » by Mediasorcerer

the message is borrowed from the older sources,thats why its diluted and altered into a fear based agenda,its the same message in all religions,

"obedience",your kidding me??????im sorry for your delusion,hope the come down isnt too harsh for you,it takes a brave and courageous faith to get out of that cult your in,hope you make it without hurting yourself too btw,im sure your a nice person,usually the darkness from the christian cult is located around the third eye,thats where they place"the mark" when they put it on you,thats why your thinking is apparently one part peace and love,but the other is fear and blackmail,this is the nature of the darkness youve been subjected too,believing you are being"holy" when in fact,you are dealing with dark energy.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 29, 2011 11:30 am » by Truthdefender

If you are correct in anyway, SORCERER, then there are no light energies, no dark energies, just nothingness. A concept humans can't even understand. Just like we can't understand the whole "who made God" concept. Or the before the big bang nothingness. No space, no matter, no comprehension. "If there is no God, nothing matters. If there is a God, nothing else matters."-quote from--my T-shirt

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 29, 2011 11:39 am » by Mediasorcerer

what does it matter,so long as your allright with who you are and what you do,then your being"atone with christ",the rest is superflous,besides,as if i know it all,hardly,

i just want people to think for themselves,and to rise above religion,and actually be at one with god,

too much focus on jesus this,jesus that,bible this,bible that,its all just a distraction,from actually,doing the right thing,being the love we are.and to be at one,we only need one truth,one thing"OUR HEARTS",====thats the real"bible" and thats where you will really find"jesus"

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 29, 2011 11:58 am » by Truthdefender

Okay, let's slow down for one second. You do mention God alot; so define Him for me. And by that I mean, (respectfully) from the beginning, what is His purpose for us, why do we exist, why does He exist? What is His character, His personality? Why would he allow us to infer so much false information about Him with out correcting us? Do you really think He jsut put us in this ant farm for obsevation?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 29, 2011 12:33 pm » by Mediasorcerer

sorry man,i would NEVER be so arrogant as to presume to define the creator.all i know is that it exists,by virtue of all life and matter,micro and macro,how foolish to believe the creator has a personality,like a human,its way above us,unknowable and undefinable,paradoxical,the closest we can become is to be at one with our own hearts,as the heart doesnt lie,

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 29, 2011 12:38 pm » by Truthdefender

mediasorcerer wrote:sorry man,i would NEVER be so arrogant as to presume to define the creator.all i know is that it exists,by virtue of all life and matter,micro and macro,how foolish to believe the creator has a personality,like a human,its way above us,unknowable and undefinable,paradoxical,the closest we can become is to be at one with our own hearts,as the heart doesnt lie,

Okay, just thought we might find common ground. I can respect agnosticism. Hittin the sack. good night man. :cheers: :sleep:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 29, 2011 1:16 pm » by Electrobadgr

truthdefender wrote:After being here a short amount of time, short being enough to pick up on the constantly recurring themes and opinions. I just wanted to put your hate lists in order. If I am incorrect on the order of these, feel free to re-order them in your responses. :D

1.) ISRAEL, the nation, not the people. :oops:
The government perhaps, not the people

2.) Jews/Israelis, the people not the nation. :headscratch:
Not in the slightest, i hate the way the Jewish people have been consistently misrepresented. Much like the way zinzana paints a one dimensional picture of muslims

3.) GOD, :sleep:
How can anyone hate God? fictional or not, many hate the concept of God as that seems to suggest they may not understand everything. Therefore it is a hatred of themselves

4.) TPTB, hard to truly distinguish where to place this hate, as we don't have many faces to attach. :hell:
There are many faces, but to hate them is pointless. I am starting to warm to the opinion that the evil perpetrated by TPTB is too obvious, they are trying to provoke a reaction from us therefore are trying to help us ina twisted way.

5.) Zinzana, even hard hitting stories posted by him get no acclaim, because he is labeled as a hate-mongerer. One thing going for him though, at least he has narrowed his hate list down. :badair:
The day zinzana posts a story that isn't about how evil muslims are then i will chew on a cows bollock. Zinzana, i believe is willfully provoking anti-semitism on this site, he uses racial baiting to provoke a reaction against him, he doesn't post these stories to make people hate muslims. he does it so people will hate him, and therefore the jews he misrepresents.

6.) Religious beliefs of any sort; except those which promote astral traveling, channeling, and a general disdain for a Creator. :roll:
If you want to learn about mainstream religion, join one. If you want to learn about spirituality and an acceptance of all religious beliefs, come to DTV, it may take you a while to get there but you will.

7.) America(ns), true, sometimes I have hated it here myself, but I wouldn't want to be any where else. :nwo:
Americans, like everyone else, have been misrepresented, no hate required.

8.) Government, who doesn't? :headscratch:
Indeed, but governemnt is a symptom of the people truly believing they need to be governed.

9.) Injustice, by your own definitions though, :help:

10.) War, most of you are just bystanders and commentators: Like the protestors at veteran funerals, or those who jeered at the returning Vietnam vets, (most of whom were drafted in when they were 17 or 18 years old), and had no choice. :bang;

??.) Truthdefender, rising up the ranks with the best of'em. :owned:
See any thing wrong with the order?
This thread created after observations made on many posts. Only by readjusting our priorities, and our views of our neighbors can this list change.
Don't you find it funny how the atrocities going on in African dictatorships, Muslim dictatorships, communtist dictatorships barely get an eye-raise around here. But if an Israeli soldier spits on a Palestinian sidewalk, watch the uproar.
True PEACE and LOVE to all.
Though not written in such a manner, I have nothing but respect for all of you. You are here, I am here, and like the world, we had all better get used to it. Even learn to appreciate it. How lame would this forum, or the world be for that matter, if we all believed and thought the same way.
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 29, 2011 3:03 pm » by Iamthatiam

truthdefender wrote:After being here a short amount of time, short being enough to pick up on the constantly recurring themes and opinions. I just wanted to put your hate lists in order. If I am incorrect on the order of these, feel free to re-order them in your responses. :D

1.) ISRAEL, the nation, not the people. :oops:

2.) Jews/Israelis, the people not the nation. :headscratch:

3.) GOD, :sleep:

4.) TPTB, hard to truly distinguish where to place this hate, as we don't have many faces to attach. :hell:

5.) Zinzana, even hard hitting stories posted by him get no acclaim, because he is labeled as a hate-mongerer. One thing going for him though, at least he has narrowed his hate list down. :badair:

6.) Religious beliefs of any sort; except those which promote astral traveling, channeling, and a general disdain for a Creator. :roll:

7.) America(ns), true, sometimes I have hated it here myself, but I wouldn't want to be any where else. :nwo:

8.) Government, who doesn't? :headscratch:

9.) Injustice, by your own definitions though, :help:

10.) War, most of you are just bystanders and commentators: Like the protestors at veteran funerals, or those who jeered at the returning Vietnam vets, (most of whom were drafted in when they were 17 or 18 years old), and had no choice. :bang;

??.) Truthdefender, rising up the ranks with the best of'em. :owned:
See any thing wrong with the order?
This thread created after observations made on many posts. Only by readjusting our priorities, and our views of our neighbors can this list change.
Don't you find it funny how the atrocities going on in African dictatorships, Muslim dictatorships, communtist dictatorships barely get an eye-raise around here. But if an Israeli soldier spits on a Palestinian sidewalk, watch the uproar.
True PEACE and LOVE to all.
Though not written in such a manner, I have nothing but respect for all of you. You are here, I am here, and like the world, we had all better get used to it. Even learn to appreciate it. How lame would this forum, or the world be for that matter, if we all believed and thought the same way....
"Image"

:alien:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 11:29 pm » by Truthdefender

Do to recent threads, I felt it necessary to update your Hate List

11.) Christians

Let the hypocrisy of those preaching love begin.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 11:51 pm » by Santaownsyou

truthdefender wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:what astral travel comment?im not offended,im just responding to what you wrote,as is my right,dont try to take that away from me,thats not very christian to do that,

i still say you dont really know what a real christian is,

all religions are based on the occult,sorry to shatter your illusions ,but they are,as well as .christainity and muslim are new in the picture,and are heavily altered ,and are the old religions in disguise,

youve been tricked out of your original history,and sucked into this jewish demon worship called the bible,you will find out one day,

I have been tricked into nothing. I have observed the times, researched, and made my choice. Again, I have nothing to lose. Trust me if anyone needs a Savior it's me. I only share my insights with you all to follow the Great Commission; also for posterity, (if the anti-christ doesn't shut down the internet.) If Yahweh is a demon, then the world is even worse off then if He is God, because He does exist. As do the other entities people around the world are getting messages from in such numbers. Why is it that only the entity Yahweh has a different message than the other ones. A message of hope, love and obedience. You need to watch my thread on the Hebrew meaning of Yahweh.

secret-names-and-meanings-t41925.html

Until I am banned, raptured, or rounded up, I am here for you, and with you.

Learn about yahweh from his own words.

Upload to Disclose.tv

If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

PreviousNext