DTV Community HATE List

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 5:12 am » by Truthdefender

truthdefender wrote:After being here a short amount of time, short being enough to pick up on the constantly recurring themes and opinions. I just wanted to put your hate lists in order. If I am incorrect on the order of these, feel free to re-order them in your responses. :D

1.) ISRAEL, the nation, not the people. :oops:

2.) Jews/Israelis, the people not the nation. :headscratch:

3.) GOD, :sleep:

4.) TPTB, hard to truly distinguish where to place this hate, as we don't have many faces to attach. :hell:

5.) Zinzana, even hard hitting stories posted by him get no acclaim, because he is labeled as a hate-mongerer. One thing going for him though, at least he has narrowed his hate list down. :badair:
6.) Religious beliefs of any sort; except those which promote astral traveling, channeling, and a general disdain for a Creator. :roll:

7.) America(ns), true, sometimes I have hated it here myself, but I wouldn't want to be any where else. :nwo:

8.) Government, who doesn't? :headscratch:

9.) Injustice, by your own definitions though, :help:

10.) War, most of you are just bystanders and commentators: Like the protestors at veteran funerals, or those who jeered at the returning Vietnam vets, (most of whom were drafted in when they were 17 or 18 years old), and had no choice. :bang;

??.) Truthdefender, rising up the ranks with the best of'em. :owned:
See any thing wrong with the order?
This thread created after observations made on many posts. Only by readjusting our priorities, and our views of our neighbors can this list change.
Don't you find it funny how the atrocities going on in African dictatorships, Muslim dictatorships, communtist dictatorships barely get an eye-raise around here. But if an Israeli soldier spits on a Palestinian sidewalk, watch the uproar.
True PEACE and LOVE to all.
Though not written in such a manner, I have nothing but respect for all of you. You are here, I am here, and like the world, we had all better get used to it. Even learn to appreciate it. How lame would this forum, or the world be for that matter, if we all believed and thought the same way.

You have failed yourself, and your cause Zin. I thoroughly regret backing you up at one point. Take your medication. It seems you have had some sort of breakdown.
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Previous