DTV EXCLUSIVE! OTOEL EXPOSES AKHENATEN

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 12, 2013 11:21 pm » by Zer0

Ghost32 wrote:The odd thing about Akhenaten is that he had the head of a man and a body of a woman!

Archeologists speculate he had several rare disorders and deformities that gave him his feminine shape but they have never actually found his mummy...

:ghost: 32

So he was hybridized? The Twin Towers become One?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 13, 2013 2:13 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Styles of art that flourished during the Akhenaten period are markedly different from other Egyptian art, bearing a variety of affectations, from elongated heads to protruding stomachs, exaggerated ugliness and the beauty of Nefertiti. Artistic representations of Akhenaten give him a very feminine appearance, giving rise to controversial theories such that he may have actually been a woman masquerading as a man, which had been known to happen in Egyptian politics once or twice, or that he was a hermaphrodite or had some other phenotypic sexual disorder. There is circumstantial evidence that he was bisexual and had many lovers of both sexes, after Nefertiti disappeared from the historical record. It is also suggested by Bob Brier, in his book "The Murder Of Tutankhamen", that his family suffered from Marfan's syndrome, which is known to cause elongated features and may explain his appearance.

Of his known or suggested lovers the most memorable are:

Tiy, his mother. Twelve years after the death of Amenhotep III she is still mentioned in inscriptions as Queen and beloved of the King. It has been suggested that Akhenaten and his mother acted as consorts to each other till her death. This would be considered incest at the time. Supporters of this theory consider Akhenaten to be the historical model of legendary King Oedipus of Thebes, Greece and Tiy the model for his mother/wife Jocasta.
Nefertiti, his first queen.
Kiya, his second queen.
Smenkhkare, his co-ruler for the last years of his reign (1354 BC or 1336 BC till 1350 BC or 1334 BC/ 1333 BC. He is thought to have been a half-brother or a son to Akhenaten but also a lover. Some have suggested that Smenkhkare was actually an alias of Nefertiti or Kiya and therefore a woman.
Ankhesenpaaten, his third daughter and last known wife at during the last year of his life. After his death she married his successor Tutankhamun.

Both Smenkhkare, his co-ruler, and Akhenaten himself died in year 17 of his reign (1350 BC or 1334 BC/1333 BC); the order of events is still unclear. They were succeeded by Tutankhaten (later, Tutankhamun). The new Pharaoh is believed to be a younger brother of Smenkhkare and a son of either Amenhotep III or Akhenaten. With Akhenaten's death the Sun God cult he had founded almost immediately fell out of favor. Tutankhaten changed his name to Tutankhamun in year 3 of his reign (1349 BC and 1331 BC and abandoned Amarna. Aten's cult seems to have been the target of considerable official hostility after that. Temples he had built were disassembled by his successors Ay and Horemheb as a source of easily available building materials and decorations for their own temples. Akhenaten, Smenkhkare, Tutankhamun, and Ay were omitted from the official lists of Pharaohs, which instead reported that Amenhotep III was immediately succeeded by Horemheb. This is thought to reflect an attempt by Horemheb to delete his predecessors from the historical record.

http://www.biographybase.com/biography/Akhenaten.html

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 15, 2013 9:07 pm » by Zer0

Fatdogmendoza wrote:Styles of art that flourished during the Akhenaten period are markedly different from other Egyptian art, bearing a variety of affectations, from elongated heads to protruding stomachs, exaggerated ugliness and the beauty of Nefertiti. Artistic representations of Akhenaten give him a very feminine appearance, giving rise to controversial theories such that he may have actually been a woman masquerading as a man, which had been known to happen in Egyptian politics once or twice, or that he was a hermaphrodite or had some other phenotypic sexual disorder. There is circumstantial evidence that he was bisexual and had many lovers of both sexes, after Nefertiti disappeared from the historical record. It is also suggested by Bob Brier, in his book "The Murder Of Tutankhamen", that his family suffered from Marfan's syndrome, which is known to cause elongated features and may explain his appearance.

Of his known or suggested lovers the most memorable are:

Tiy, his mother. Twelve years after the death of Amenhotep III she is still mentioned in inscriptions as Queen and beloved of the King. It has been suggested that Akhenaten and his mother acted as consorts to each other till her death. This would be considered incest at the time. Supporters of this theory consider Akhenaten to be the historical model of legendary King Oedipus of Thebes, Greece and Tiy the model for his mother/wife Jocasta.
Nefertiti, his first queen.
Kiya, his second queen.
Smenkhkare, his co-ruler for the last years of his reign (1354 BC or 1336 BC till 1350 BC or 1334 BC/ 1333 BC. He is thought to have been a half-brother or a son to Akhenaten but also a lover. Some have suggested that Smenkhkare was actually an alias of Nefertiti or Kiya and therefore a woman.
Ankhesenpaaten, his third daughter and last known wife at during the last year of his life. After his death she married his successor Tutankhamun.

Both Smenkhkare, his co-ruler, and Akhenaten himself died in year 17 of his reign (1350 BC or 1334 BC/1333 BC); the order of events is still unclear. They were succeeded by Tutankhaten (later, Tutankhamun). The new Pharaoh is believed to be a younger brother of Smenkhkare and a son of either Amenhotep III or Akhenaten. With Akhenaten's death the Sun God cult he had founded almost immediately fell out of favor. Tutankhaten changed his name to Tutankhamun in year 3 of his reign (1349 BC and 1331 BC and abandoned Amarna. Aten's cult seems to have been the target of considerable official hostility after that. Temples he had built were disassembled by his successors Ay and Horemheb as a source of easily available building materials and decorations for their own temples. Akhenaten, Smenkhkare, Tutankhamun, and Ay were omitted from the official lists of Pharaohs, which instead reported that Amenhotep III was immediately succeeded by Horemheb. This is thought to reflect an attempt by Horemheb to delete his predecessors from the historical record.

http://www.biographybase.com/biography/Akhenaten.html

Nice info brother!

I also wanted to provide a little update, in his book called The Secret Destiny of America Manly P Hall refers to Akhenaten as:

"Akhenaten was the first civilized human being. He is the father of democracy. He is indeed the "beutiful child" of the living Aten(Sun), whose name shall live forever and ever".

Furthermore later on the book he states that the Eagle actually represents the Sun, while the pyramid in the front is supposed to be the Great Pyramid, yep the same pyramid where Crowley allegedly spoke to Aiwass.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 24, 2013 5:59 pm » by Zer0

Someone send me this bit of data the other day:

"It is important to add that oldest manuscripts were written in old Greek... Hebrew language was finished / invented by Levites (Osirian secret priesthood - arrived from Egypt after Akhenaton's reforms of Egyptian Mystery Schools; Akhenaton allowed "Moses's" (his real name was Osarphys from Heliopolis; "Moses(Osarphis) was priest of Osiris) who arrived to Byzantium which became "Old JeRUSalem".

There is no god behind "YHWH", Adonai (comes from Akhenaton's Aton or Atonis or Adonis), Elohim; occult perversion of El+Aum (aryan sacred word "OM"; which represents a Trinity of Shiva, Vishnu and Shiva) and other 70 names of "god" in the Bible... it is like a "Lord of the Rings" based on "Norse" mythology, and claimed that "Lord of the rings predates Norse mythology". This is "Bible, Torah, Quran, Zohar" stuff"

Writer

PostThu Jan 24, 2013 10:59 pm » by Elektrikar

hmmmm

:ohno:
Image Yo, does this look familiar to you? A tribute to Freeyourmindnow

I now do trains H0 CSD III-IV Digi :D

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 24, 2013 11:23 pm » by Zer0

Elektrikar wrote:Image

hmmmm

I am sorry dude, I fail to see the point you are trying to make? Is it that you just learned how to use the Google Search Engine??

Writer

PostFri Jan 25, 2013 12:14 am » by Elektrikar

Otoel wrote:
Elektrikar wrote:Image

hmmmm

I am sorry dude, I fail to see the point you are trying to make? Is it that you just learned how to use the Google Search Engine??

well, you were the one to dare us to search.
So I did, I'm only showing its coming up in search suggestions, maybe you have looked it up so many times so it shows there already...Image

Writer

PostFri Jan 25, 2013 12:30 am » by gerardjames752

Ghost32 wrote:The odd thing about Akhenaten is that he had the head of a man and a body of a woman!

Archeologists speculate he had several rare disorders and deformities that gave him his feminine shape but they have never actually found his mummy...

:ghost: 32

such a fascination I have with akhenaten and his family that I often visually studied the images. Many of the so called deformities are for me at least self evident. take his gut for instance, he has a schenti that wraps around his lower back, you could imitate this with a towel and wrapped in the front below his belly. what ever the reason doing so one immediately notice that their abdominal area with each breath pushes out noticeably and this is clear because it is prevented or highly restricted from pushing out in the lower back region where the schenti is covering the lower back. If you look before the era of his father amenophis the 3 it is not common to wear it this high and in this fashion. The two blocks that are like wise position right below his collar bone on both sides of his upper chest allows one to sit up straight or notice they are not sitting up straight and so when they sit up they do so with out sticking out the chest, place your hand in the same position and try it. From a physical stand point this is more advantageous then simply lifting your chest because when one lifts their chest it arches the back bone more so then it already is rather then align the back bone in a more horizontal potion (as best can be being the back bone has a natural s shape to it) as in the case of what akhenaten was physically doing. Added-because of the lack of lifting his chest but simply sitting or standing straight up he chest muscle would not be used in the fashion that of improving his posture hence like most muscle we don't use they become flabby. as before I don't know the reason behind this conceptually but physically it is self evident. Such an answer would not be arrived at by most if not all egyptologist because they are coming from a different perspective and are looking for a conceptual reason.

any who deposit of two cents
raised eyebrows poked out lips mantra to the extreme and be

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 25, 2013 8:33 am » by Zer0

Elektrikar wrote:well, you were the one to dare us to search.
So I did, I'm only showing its coming up in search suggestions, maybe you have looked it up so many times so it shows there already...Image

Ah okay you are obviously retarded or do not know how to read.

Writer

PostFri Jan 25, 2013 1:01 pm » by Elektrikar

Otoel wrote: I dare you to type the words Obama and Akhenaten together or even separately, tell me what you see.

Read more: dtv-exclusive-otoel-exposes-akhenaten-t83090.html#ixzz2Iz3filM7

Otoel wrote:
Elektrikar wrote:well, you were the one to dare us to search.

Ah okay you are obviously retarded or do not know how to read.

You do often come back to people very offensive, but thats just you, everybody here knows you like that.
By reading some of your posts I can neither say you are too gifted...

PreviousNext