DTV EXCLUSIVE! OTOEL EXPOSES AKHENATEN

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 25, 2013 6:30 pm » by Zer0

Elektrikar wrote:You do often come back to people very offensive, but thats just you, everybody here knows you like that.

If you already know that, why the fuck are you talking shit antagonizing me? You want me to be an asshole??

Elektrikar wrote:By reading some of your posts I can neither say you are too gifted...

Then you are obviously blind and you must be out of your godammed devil worshipping ignorant wankster mind!! :evil:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 31, 2013 7:58 pm » by SUKHOV

Great read Oto. What I find interesting is how mystics tie right into ancient egyptian and other various age old cultures. They all believe the greatest treasure are within man's mind, but are hidden from him until he takes his journey to find them, and unlock them.

:cheers:
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 31, 2013 11:25 pm » by Zer0

Travvysavvy wrote:Great read Oto. What I find interesting is how mystics tie right into ancient egyptian and other various age old cultures. They all believe the greatest treasure are within man's mind, but are hidden from him until he takes his journey to find them, and unlock them.

:cheers:

Your whole world lies under the shadow of Egypt
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 26, 2013 1:46 am » by Iamthatiam

You are following the right 'crumbs', imo :flop:

Go and try this one more 'crumb' here, brother :D

Obviously we could go further behind it, but this is what best describes one of the greatest missing links between certain religious transpositions occurred at these periods.

You will certainly correlate with that which followed Akhenaton...Understanding the true Rosicrucianism is one major KeY, buddy!!!

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 26, 2013 1:56 am » by Iamthatiam

Master Otoel wrote:Your whole world lies under the shadow of Egypt

Oh, don't be so eager on classifying things, my friend!!!

It is far too complex...for instance, you could tell that this whole contemporary religious system, all scattered and fragmented, in many cases well distorted, has as parents, Egyptian Pantheon as a Father (Solar), and Hindu Mythology as a Mother (Lunar)...considering the 5th race's molecular structure (Aryan).

There are remnants (not the direct integral knowledge) of the 4th root race's Archetypal/Devachanic structure on certain old texts, not to be lightly spoken of, tho...forces to be considered too chaotic and powerful to be 'managed' by the present understanding!

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 26, 2013 2:42 am » by Temps13

Mentioned the elongated craniums of certain Egyptian leaders & an acquaintance goes "oh they had a rare genetic disorder"-they saw it on tv ..They were convinced because the telly had told them..
There sure were a lot of people back then with this "rare disorder"!
Theres a book out about elongated skulls by Hatcher Childress-its quite good..it could of included a lot more facts that are researchable..but still well worth a read
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 26, 2013 8:49 am » by Zer0

Temps13 wrote:Mentioned the elongated craniums of certain Egyptian leaders & an acquaintance goes "oh they had a rare genetic disorder"-they saw it on tv ..They were convinced because the telly had told them..
There sure were a lot of people back then with this "rare disorder"!
Theres a book out about elongated skulls by Hatcher Childress-its quite good..it could of included a lot more facts that are researchable..but still well worth a read

You know what is funny? I am from Mexico, a region called Yukatan. There are several pyramids in that area, and we people from that area, are infamous for having longer craniums that other people in Mexico, I am a living example of this.. just something to consider.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 2:38 am » by Temps13

Yeah that makes sense to me..
Like they lived at Nazca maybe they did the lines? Maybe they were just the priest.shaman caste of that culture.
Childress goes so far as to say that the skulls at the very bottom of the skull pits at Cuzco & Malta (Hypogeum),the oldest skulls,are the skulls of another race of people..due to having 2 plates instead of 3 & so on..the later ones were ,maybe emulation & certainly to increase consciousness capacity :alien:
I was at the cinema watching the new star trek & i was amazed at the shape of scottys head..it made me suspect how we have had the rear brain bred out of us
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 2:47 am » by Harbin

:sunny:

This tie exists.

Have a nice day. :D
Antiwar.com

Previous