DTV EXCLUSIVE! OTOEL EXPOSES AKHENATEN

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 11, 2013 11:55 pm » by Zer0

Last summer I took a Dream class with my best friend, whom insisted in telling me her recurring dream; I would have never stumbled upon this information if not because of her, the dream was about her being an Egyptian person called Ankhesenpaaten, granted she could had just read that somewhere and then dreamt about it, but it still does not explain why it was recurring, and one more important detail, is that in the dream she visits a "Chamber of Venus"(this is also important) and then gets killed. Ankhesenpaaten was indeed a real person, she was the daughter of Akhenaten (some speculate she actually became his wife at one point), whom is the real reason for this thread.

Akhenaten(1353–1337 BC) was a very unique Pharaoh, because he was the only Pharaoh to ever abolish and forbid all religion and replace it with his own, which was the worship of the Sun itself, whom he called the Aten. This lasted a short time, because he was swiftly murdered. In the official Egyptian archival records, he was written down with the title of "the enemy". Please reader do take notice that Satan translates to that same word from Hebrew into English, and ironically to the Egyptians, he was considered a Sethian ruler. Seth was the God of Darkness, whom always tries to take spirituality from humans. He also began his reign at the beginning of a new Sothic cycle, which in Egyptian mythology and astronomy, it represented the beginning of a new era. His new One World Religion seems great in theory, but the reality is that it was a materialistic one, it denied things such as spirits, which is the basis for spirituality. He got rid of all priesthood and declared himself to be the only channel for wisdom. In Hermeticism, we are told that Hermes was Thrice Great, because based on the Platonic idea of the Philosopher King, who has the power of the king, the illumination of religion and the wisdom of philosophy. Akhenaten said only the power of the king was what was important.

Fast forward many years later, to the 19th Century which gave rise to materialism and the words "Novus Ordus Seclorum" being printed in the American dollar bill since 1935. You have to understand what was going on behind the scenes which you do not often hear in school. In 1925 a man called Harvey Lewis created the Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis(AMORC), and he claimed the lineage of his organization dated back to no other than Akhenaten. At this point in history, the self-proclaimed incarnation of the devil Aliester Crowley, was in a feud with the owner of another occult group the Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO) called Theodor Reuss. Because Reuss refused to transform his organization into Crowley`s new religion Thelema, which he claimed was obtained from a "higher being" called Aiwass in the Great Pyramid of Giza, whom said he was the prophet of a new era. Crowley attempted to recruit Lewis but failed, instead Lewis sided with the OTO. It would be through Crowley`s successor Grady McMurty in 1969 that OTO did become a vessel for the Thelema. Both AMORC and OTO exist to this day.

Fast-forward to what is going on in our world right now, the president Barack Obama went to Egypt some time ago, and when he saw a statue of Akhenaten, he laughed and said "He looks just like me". But he was not laughing because it was funny, he was laughing at you reader. I dare you to type the words Obama and Akhenaten together or even separately, tell me what you see. Obama did write on the a steel beam for the One World Trade Center the words "We Remember. We Rebuild. We Come Back Stronger" ; it is common knowledge by anyone who takes 5 minutes to research, that the story we were told about the Twin Towers by the mainstream is a lie. But that is another story in itself.

Just one more thing, around the time my friend was having her dreams, I felt compelled to write a note on Selene, since at the time I was infatuated with a girl who bared that name and her character seems to show up a lot throughout history (ask me for the link if interested); what I did find out recently, is that in the bible for Wiccans called Aradia, Selene and Lucifer are considered creator gods, being the Moon and the Sun respectably..
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 12, 2013 1:14 am » by Shaggietrip

Pretty good read. Thnaks I think.

I vote the Sun.

Hope all is well.

Dick head. :cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 12, 2013 1:48 am » by Spock

I'm proud of you Otto, you should study to become a college professor - and I don't say that to just any ole Beaner.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 12, 2013 2:07 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Philosopher King?
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostSat Jan 12, 2013 2:26 am » by Nedroj

Intresting read. Thx for sharing :sunny:
DULCE EST DESIPERE IN LOCO

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSat Jan 12, 2013 7:40 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Nice post Otto :flop:

Fast forward to 29:30 Obama time traveler as child

Upload to Disclose.tv

Listen @19:20 - 22:20 Time Traveler as Teen

Upload to Disclose.tv

ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 12, 2013 7:56 am » by Malogg

Interesting read even for a self proclaimed nonce

One thing check this out

http://fabpedigree.com/s032/f050168.htm :look:
Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE. ~ Sid Vicious

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSat Jan 12, 2013 8:13 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Otoel wrote:Last summer I took a Dream class with my best friend, whom insisted in telling me her recurring dream; I would have never stumbled upon this information if not because of her, the dream was about her being an Egyptian person called Ankhesenpaaten, granted she could had just read that somewhere and then dreamt about it, but it still does not explain why it was recurring, and one more important detail, is that in the dream she visits a "Chamber of Venus"(this is also important) and then gets killed. Ankhesenpaaten was indeed a real person, she was the daughter of Akhenaten (some speculate she actually became his wife at one point), whom is the real reason for this thread.

Akhenaten(1353–1337 BC) was a very unique Pharaoh, because he was the only Pharaoh to ever abolish and forbid all religion and replace it with his own, which was the worship of the Sun itself, whom he called the Aten. This lasted a short time, because he was swiftly murdered. In the official Egyptian archival records, he was written down with the title of "the enemy". Please reader do take notice that Satan translates to that same word from Hebrew into English, and ironically to the Egyptians, he was considered a Sethian ruler. Seth was the God of Darkness, whom always tries to take spirituality from humans. He also began his reign at the beginning of a new Sothic cycle, which in Egyptian mythology and astronomy, it represented the beginning of a new era. His new One World Religion seems great in theory, but the reality is that it was a materialistic one, it denied things such as spirits, which is the basis for spirituality. He got rid of all priesthood and declared himself to be the only channel for wisdom. In Hermeticism, we are told that Hermes was Thrice Great, because based on the Platonic idea of the Philosopher King, who has the power of the king, the illumination of religion and the wisdom of philosophy. Akhenaten said only the power of the king was what was important.

Fast forward many years later, to the 19th Century which gave rise to materialism and the words "Novus Ordus Seclorum" being printed in the American dollar bill since 1935. You have to understand what was going on behind the scenes which you do not often hear in school. In 1925 a man called Harvey Lewis created the Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis(AMORC), and he claimed the lineage of his organization dated back to no other than Akhenaten. At this point in history, the self-proclaimed incarnation of the devil Aliester Crowley, was in a feud with the owner of another occult group the Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO) called Theodor Reuss. Because Reuss refused to transform his organization into Crowley`s new religion Thelema, which he claimed was obtained from a "higher being" called Aiwass in the Great Pyramid of Giza, whom said he was the prophet of a new era. Crowley attempted to recruit Lewis but failed, instead Lewis sided with the OTO. It would be through Crowley`s successor Grady McMurty in 1969 that OTO did become a vessel for the Thelema. Both AMORC and OTO exist to this day.

Fast-forward to what is going on in our world right now, the president Barack Obama went to Egypt some time ago, and when he saw a statue of Akhenaten, he laughed and said "He looks just like me". But he was not laughing because it was funny, he was laughing at you reader. I dare you to type the words Obama and Akhenaten together or even separately, tell me what you see. Obama did write on the a steel beam for the One World Trade Center the words "We Remember. We Rebuild. We Come Back Stronger" ; it is common knowledge by anyone who takes 5 minutes to research, that the story we were told about the Twin Towers by the mainstream is a lie. But that is another story in itself.

Just one more thing, around the time my friend was having her dreams, I felt compelled to write a note on Selene, since at the time I was infatuated with a girl who bared that name and her character seems to show up a lot throughout history (ask me for the link if interested); what I did find out recently, is that in the bible for Wiccans called Aradia, Selene and Lucifer are considered creator gods, being the Moon and the Sun respectably..

I took the "Dare" but failed to see what you mean. Throw a Brotha a bone :think:
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Writer

PostSat Jan 12, 2013 8:31 am » by AntediluvianDog

Thanks Otoel ! :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 12, 2013 9:17 am » by Ghost32

The odd thing about Akhenaten is that he had the head of a man and a body of a woman!

Archeologists speculate he had several rare disorders and deformities that gave him his feminine shape but they have never actually found his mummy...

:ghost: 32

Next