DTV fascist style

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3858
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:01 pm

PostMon Sep 14, 2009 12:34 am » by Zegtelzegtel


What was the deleted post about???????????? very important unanswered question i think....
And really Low an attack from an other site on dtv....haha damn and i wasnt there....wich site was it?

Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostMon Sep 14, 2009 12:36 am » by Spock


I don't know what went down, but I definatley trust Slushies judgement.

It was probably because your posts came on the heals of the AV fags onslaught, which were immediatley deleted or locked.

Just try to start a valid point for a thread without calling someone out in the title. I'm not saying that is what you did because I don't know, but feel free to allow a disagreement to heat up within a thread.

Take it in stride, calm down and just start posting and have a good time.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11948
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

PostMon Sep 14, 2009 12:38 am » by TheDuck


dlslith wrote:
theduck wrote:You just can't go blocking up front page space with BS bashboy, cry baby threads that's just not kosher and is most certainly frowned upon, in other words Image

Thank you Duck


No probs man :mrcool:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11748
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuzmin

PostMon Sep 14, 2009 12:41 am » by -Marduk-


:mrgreen:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11948
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

PostMon Sep 14, 2009 1:01 am » by TheDuck


marduk2012 wrote::mrgreen:


Your bro lol I thought I saw the resemblance. :lol:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19628
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostMon Sep 14, 2009 1:06 am » by Slith


zegtelzegtel wrote:What was the deleted post about???????????? very important unanswered question i think....
And really Low an attack from an other site on dtv....haha damn and i wasnt there....wich site was it?

Image

K zeg, what's with the sig? just askin, cause I might be a member of the spliff commitee
Image

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3858
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:01 pm

PostMon Sep 14, 2009 1:26 am » by Zegtelzegtel


dlslith wrote:
zegtelzegtel wrote:What was the deleted post about???????????? very important unanswered question i think....
And really Low an attack from an other site on dtv....haha damn and i wasnt there....wich site was it?

Image

K zeg, what's with the sig? just askin, cause I might be a member of the spliff commitee


haha....thats an eye wink to Drextin`s [removed] sig....overhere its the best paper...Im premium member of that comitee....glad that you are in it now...cheers mate

Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 6:12 pm
Location: Earth

PostMon Sep 14, 2009 1:35 am » by Humanbeing


Normally I tend to stay away from these types of threads, as I am here to learn new and exciting valuable information, but I felt I should say something.
I have noticed over the last while that people keep hating on other people, and whether or not its in real life, or the internet, its just not cool.
We have 6.7 billion people living on this planet, of course there are going to be disagreements about all sorts of different stuff.
We are all here to find the truth and which ever truth it is, that is up to the individual. Heck, the name of the the site is 'Disclose'!!! So why are we name-calling and fighting with eachother?
Aren't we trying to fight together against the lies that have held our species captive for thousands of years? or are we here to belly-ache and call each other sissy's?

I have no problem, not one, with any person on this site, and I hope its the same when it comes to me from all of your perspectives. I dont see a point of getting mad at each other. What does that even solve or prove? Half the time I read these types of threads, to me, they are nothing more then "I've got a bigger dick than you" competition, but replace 'dick' with 'thesaurus'.

I dont care who is smarter, who can spell better. the fact is, I am here to learn, and help spread any valuable information that I find with people who havent yet opened their eyes to the REAL world around them. I enjoy the many different opinions that people post, AND the debates. Yes, the debates. the ones where we present our facts and knowledge against each other, not in the hope that we insult the others intelligence and make them feel unwelcomed, but in the hope that together we will get yet another step closer to Disclosure.

If someone wants to come on to this site, or any other for that matter, and talk shit to people and overall be a complete ass, do what I do, ignore it. Dont let their ignorance bother you. Look past it and keep doing what it is you are doing, and keep looking for whatever it is you are looking for. Dont let them stop you, or ruin your day.
I can understand when the mods delete or lock a thread and usually its cause the thread has lost all purpose and has become an idiot fest with hormones flyin about like locust. then everyone starts getting mad and starting other threads telling people to hate this person and so on......seriously?!?! "Disclose.TV - Truth Revealed" do we want the truth to be revealed that disclose.tv whines everytime some idiot comes along? NO!

Slush, Jones, Drex, Hesop, its you guys I really look forward to when it comes to new posts, you always have very interesting things to present (there are many others as well). more or less you are the reason I got into this site, and I thank you. My point? I am still here, not complaining about minor bull that happens because I simply dont let it bother me, and still, daily, I find new and awesome stuff everyday here. I'm not going anywhere, I like this place. we are gonna find BS everywhere we go in life, its how you deal with it that counts. filter it out, find the goods!

If no ones payin' attention to these people, they ain't gonna be heard. (that could be taken the wrong way, every one deserves to be heard, but how many times can you cry wolf?)

Anyways, this is how i feel about this situation. I'm gonna get back to digging around for cool stuff. I'll talk with all of you soon. Cheers :cheers:

Humanbeing

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3858
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:01 pm

PostMon Sep 14, 2009 1:41 am » by Zegtelzegtel


humanbeing wrote:Normally I tend to stay away from these types of threads, as I am here to learn new and exciting valuable information, but I felt I should say something.
I have noticed over the last while that people keep hating on other people, and whether or not its in real life, or the internet, its just not cool.
We have 6.7 billion people living on this planet, of course there are going to be disagreements about all sorts of different stuff.
We are all here to find the truth and which ever truth it is, that is up to the individual. Heck, the name of the the site is 'Disclose'!!! So why are we name-calling and fighting with eachother?
Aren't we trying to fight together against the lies that have held our species captive for thousands of years? or are we here to belly-ache and call each other sissy's?

I have no problem, not one, with any person on this site, and I hope its the same when it comes to me from all of your perspectives. I dont see a point of getting mad at each other. What does that even solve or prove? Half the time I read these types of threads, to me, they are nothing more then "I've got a bigger dick than you" competition, but replace 'dick' with 'thesaurus'.

I dont care who is smarter, who can spell better. the fact is, I am here to learn, and help spread any valuable information that I find with people who havent yet opened their eyes to the REAL world around them. I enjoy the many different opinions that people post, AND the debates. Yes, the debates. the ones where we present our facts and knowledge against each other, not in the hope that we insult the others intelligence and make them feel unwelcomed, but in the hope that together we will get yet another step closer to Disclosure.

If someone wants to come on to this site, or any other for that matter, and talk shit to people and overall be a complete ass, do what I do, ignore it. Dont let their ignorance bother you. Look past it and keep doing what it is you are doing, and keep looking for whatever it is you are looking for. Dont let them stop you, or ruin your day.
I can understand when the mods delete or lock a thread and usually its cause the thread has lost all purpose and has become an idiot fest with hormones flyin about like locust. then everyone starts getting mad and starting other threads telling people to hate this person and so on......seriously?!?! "Disclose.TV - Truth Revealed" do we want the truth to be revealed that disclose.tv whines everytime some idiot comes along? NO!

Slush, Jones, Drex, Hesop, its you guys I really look forward to when it comes to new posts, you always have very interesting things to present (there are many others as well). more or less you are the reason I got into this site, and I thank you. My point? I am still here, not complaining about minor bull that happens because I simply dont let it bother me, and still, daily, I find new and awesome stuff everyday here. I'm not going anywhere, I like this place. we are gonna find BS everywhere we go in life, its how you deal with it that counts. filter it out, find the goods!

If no ones payin' attention to these people, they ain't gonna be heard. (that could be taken the wrong way, every one deserves to be heard, but how many times can you cry wolf?)

Anyways, this is how i feel about this situation. I'm gonna get back to digging around for cool stuff. I'll talk with all of you soon. Cheers :cheers:

Humanbeing

:cheers:

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11748
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuzmin

PostMon Sep 14, 2009 1:43 am » by -Marduk-


zegtelzegtel wrote:
humanbeing wrote:Normally I tend to stay away from these types of threads, as I am here to learn new and exciting valuable information, but I felt I should say something.
I have noticed over the last while that people keep hating on other people, and whether or not its in real life, or the internet, its just not cool.
We have 6.7 billion people living on this planet, of course there are going to be disagreements about all sorts of different stuff.
We are all here to find the truth and which ever truth it is, that is up to the individual. Heck, the name of the the site is 'Disclose'!!! So why are we name-calling and fighting with eachother?
Aren't we trying to fight together against the lies that have held our species captive for thousands of years? or are we here to belly-ache and call each other sissy's?

I have no problem, not one, with any person on this site, and I hope its the same when it comes to me from all of your perspectives. I dont see a point of getting mad at each other. What does that even solve or prove? Half the time I read these types of threads, to me, they are nothing more then "I've got a bigger dick than you" competition, but replace 'dick' with 'thesaurus'.

I dont care who is smarter, who can spell better. the fact is, I am here to learn, and help spread any valuable information that I find with people who havent yet opened their eyes to the REAL world around them. I enjoy the many different opinions that people post, AND the debates. Yes, the debates. the ones where we present our facts and knowledge against each other, not in the hope that we insult the others intelligence and make them feel unwelcomed, but in the hope that together we will get yet another step closer to Disclosure.

If someone wants to come on to this site, or any other for that matter, and talk shit to people and overall be a complete ass, do what I do, ignore it. Dont let their ignorance bother you. Look past it and keep doing what it is you are doing, and keep looking for whatever it is you are looking for. Dont let them stop you, or ruin your day.
I can understand when the mods delete or lock a thread and usually its cause the thread has lost all purpose and has become an idiot fest with hormones flyin about like locust. then everyone starts getting mad and starting other threads telling people to hate this person and so on......seriously?!?! "Disclose.TV - Truth Revealed" do we want the truth to be revealed that disclose.tv whines everytime some idiot comes along? NO!

Slush, Jones, Drex, Hesop, its you guys I really look forward to when it comes to new posts, you always have very interesting things to present (there are many others as well). more or less you are the reason I got into this site, and I thank you. My point? I am still here, not complaining about minor bull that happens because I simply dont let it bother me, and still, daily, I find new and awesome stuff everyday here. I'm not going anywhere, I like this place. we are gonna find BS everywhere we go in life, its how you deal with it that counts. filter it out, find the goods!

If no ones payin' attention to these people, they ain't gonna be heard. (that could be taken the wrong way, every one deserves to be heard, but how many times can you cry wolf?)

Anyways, this is how i feel about this situation. I'm gonna get back to digging around for cool stuff. I'll talk with all of you soon. Cheers :cheers:

Humanbeing

:cheers:


Image
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook