DTV Gun Thread

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 01, 2012 5:40 am » by Constabul

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 01, 2012 5:45 am » by Constabul

Indian army to purchase one hundred 155mm 52 cal howitzers.

The army has issued several tenders for procuring different types of howitzers in the last two decades but has failed to do so due to some problem or the other.

“The army has placed orders with the Ordnance Factory Board for procuring one hundred 155mm 52 calibre howitzers and this will be developed on the basis of Transfer of Technology (ToT) done by Bofors,” said Minister of State for Defence MM Pallam Raju in New Delhi.

He said indigenous development of the howitzers would continue alongside trials by the OFB and within a specific time frame, the guns would be delivered to the army.

http://www.tactical-life.com/online/new ... news_title

Bonus Video

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 02, 2012 7:07 pm » by Constabul

Super Moderator

PostFri Mar 02, 2012 7:14 pm » by domdabears

I was watching a recording of the last episode of Top Guns last night.

Is was about shotguns. Ohhhh it was sweet.

They were going through the;

Benelli M4 - Marine issued

Benelli Vinci - A seemingly perfect bird hunting gun

Benelli Nova - A good tactical / home defense pump shotgun

I'd love to get my hands on a semi auto shotgun.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 02, 2012 8:51 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

Episode was pretty dope last night.
Sucks that chick went home though, she was a solid person for the blue team.

Dom. :flop:
Just got the mossberg Tuesday. :mrgreen: Been pretty busy this week with it, :twisted:
:cheers:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Mar 02, 2012 8:55 pm » by domdabears

mrmcnuggets wrote:Episode was pretty dope last night.

Just got the mossberg Tuesday. :mrgreen: Been pretty busy this week with it, :twisted:

:lol: You still confuse Top Shot with Top Guns. It's all good.

Yeah, on Top Shot, that girl was sooooooo hot. I wanna marry her. She's like the perfect looking girl for me. My girlfriend would kick the shit out of me if she sees this post :lol:

So you got the 500? Pretty sweet. I got court this month and I have to pay off $3000 to the court. After that I'm done!!!!! All the money I get now will be saving for a new gun. I'm glad this shit is over!!!

That 3000 is my tax return check. All going to the court. Oh well. At least it's done with now.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 02, 2012 9:13 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

domdabears wrote:

Yeah, on Top Shot, that girl was sooooooo hot. I wanna marry her. She's like the perfect looking girl for me. My girlfriend would kick the shit out of me if she sees this post :lol:

So you got the 500? Pretty sweet. I got court this month and I have to pay off $3000 to the court. After that I'm done!!!!! All the money I get now will be saving for a new gun. I'm glad this shit is over!!!

That 3000 is my tax return check. All going to the court. Oh well. At least it's done with now.

:oops: LOL, since you know she went home, I know they used the same guns on the last Top Shot which is probably what got me confused. :lol:

Yeah, got the 500. :twisted: Oh man.. it's like driving your favorite car everywhere.. sideways.. while killing babies. :mrgreen: I've probably shot 200 pigeons(clays) this week already.

With in 5 years I want to make it onto top shot, but I know in order for me to do that I'm going to have to start shooting as many different guns as I can.. and that can just be tiresome and costly. :(

We (my bro and I) were going to order the AK as well, but the one we were going to get had a really shitty magazine receiver, so the mags would wobble side to side and cause jamming in it. So he's deciding if he wants to get another rifle of some kind, or a carbine or something. Told him my choice would still either be a bump stock-ed Ak47/74U or Bushmaster/Panther Arms Ar15, or a M14 Socom edition.

So while he's saving up for that one, i'm grabbing a set of pistols next month or the one after. Probably a set of the FNP/X like I was talking about. Be a grand for 2, with 3-5 mags a piece so I can't argue when the FNP I want costs a G alone :lol: .

Oh, we're also getting the mossberg engraved. :mrgreen:
Going to be Jonah Hex (dc comics, and possibly the punisher on the other side, not sure yet though.) Killing zombies. Going to be sad spending 100$ more on the engraving than the gun costs, but it'll be worth it afterwards. :mrgreen:

Hope the court goes well Dom.
Not a suggestion, but might be a possibility. Is the 3000$ going for fines? Or restitution? If it's for fines you can probably put a good chunk down, and do the rest in a payment plan. When I was 16, I paid off a 500$ fine sending them(cost containment.) 15$ a month to be a dick. :mrgreen: :lol:.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Mar 02, 2012 9:20 pm » by domdabears

mrmcnuggets wrote:
domdabears wrote:

:oops: LOL, since you know she went home, I know they used the same guns on the last Top Shot which is probably what got me confused. :lol:

Yeah, got the 500. :twisted: Oh man.. it's like driving your favorite car everywhere.. sideways.. while killing babies. :mrgreen: I've probably shot 200 pigeons(clays) this week already.

With in 5 years I want to make it onto top shot, but I know in order for me to do that I'm going to have to start shooting as many different guns as I can.. and that can just be tiresome and costly. :(

We (my bro and I) were going to order the AK as well, but the one we were going to get had a really shitty magazine receiver, so the mags would wobble side to side and cause jamming in it. So he's deciding if he wants to get another rifle of some kind, or a carbine or something. Told him my choice would still either be a bump stock-ed Ak47/74U or Bushmaster/Panther Arms Ar15, or a M14 Socom edition.

So while he's saving up for that one, i'm grabbing a set of pistols next month or the one after. Probably a set of the FNP/X like I was talking about. Be a grand for 2, with 3-5 mags a piece so I can't argue when the FNP I want costs a G alone :lol: .

Oh, we're also getting the mossberg engraved. :mrgreen:
Going to be Jonah Hex (dc comics, and possibly the punisher on the other side, not sure yet though.) Killing zombies. Going to be sad spending 100$ more on the engraving than the gun costs, but it'll be worth it afterwards. :mrgreen:

Hope the court goes well Dom.
Not a suggestion, but might be a possibility. Is the 3000$ going for fines? Or restitution? If it's for fines you can probably put a good chunk down, and do the rest in a payment plan. When I was 16, I paid off a 500$ fine sending them(cost containment.) 15$ a month to be a dick. :mrgreen: :lol:.

That's what they do on Top Guns. Top Shot airs first, so what ever gun they use in that show, they'll use in the Top Guns and go further into the history and actual shooting of the gun.

And as for court, I don't have to pay off the 3000 until february of 2013. I'm gonna pay it off now, so maybe they will allow me to get my drivers license back early. My license is revoked right now, so they don't have to if they don't want to. I really want it back though. I'm tired of this shit.

It's not suspended, it's revoked. So there is no set date, and if they wanted to, they don't ever have to give it back to me.

Once I pay off the 3000, all the stuff the court wanted me to do is gonna be done. It's all done a year early though. So they might make me wait or they might say, "hey, he did good and is on his shit, so lets let him try and get it back". lol I hope they do.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 02, 2012 9:37 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

domdabears wrote:That's what they do on Top Guns. Top Shot airs first, so what ever gun they use in that show, they'll use in the Top Guns and go further into the history and actual shooting of the gun.

And as for court, I don't have to pay off the 3000 until february of 2013. I'm gonna pay it off now, so maybe they will allow me to get my drivers license back early. My license is revoked right now, so they don't have to if they don't want to. I really want it back though. I'm tired of this shit.

It's not suspended, it's revoked. So there is no set date, and if they wanted to, they don't ever have to give it back to me.

Once I pay off the 3000, all the stuff the court wanted me to do is gonna be done. It's all done a year early though. So they might make me wait or they might say, "hey, he did good and is on his shit, so lets let him try and get it back". lol I hope they do.

When you go to the review hearing, I suggest explaining that to the judge as well before you hand in the 3000$ a year early. I mean you certainly want to be on top of your game, and with situations like this it is better to come out a head, than on time or late. :flop:

But I would talk to the judge and see if you can come to an agreement. If you happen to get your license back, that 3000$ certainly went to good use, and efforts paid right there. Though if they put nothing in stone about giving your license back, or show signs of even wanting to re-instate it (given you ask if it can be reinstated after full payment, in terms of good faith/effort) then I don't think I would do the same. (giving the full amount that is.)

I'm pretty shiesty with the court systems. But that is because they're also like that straight forward to people. They get people caught up in shit, and give them court appointed lawers who rather try their best to get a plea bargain signed than to do some actual work.

The last time I got arrested, for anything I did (I was 17.) It was for driving with out a license ( a non-jail-able offense.) Transportation of alcohol (found in a backpack, in the tire well, in the trunk, of a car that was not mine. LOL. also a non jail-able offense) and breach of bail. (PR, for being out underage drinking.) That's where I got to go to Jail. :lol:

So I knew if I just sat in jail, until I went to court, then I would be able to just go to the judge and say "time served" for the fines that I would in turn, have to pay for my new charges. So that's what I did lol. Court day comes around 3 1/2 weeks later, my lawyer whom I never met before then comes in that morning. Says "I don't have your discovery, so it's best if you don't plea on anything today." Mostly because he didn't know what I did, what I didn't do, if I was there, if I wasn't there ect. Makes sense.

Then I said, well damn. How much longer you think? "about 3 weeks." Me: "Shiiitt, Well if you talk to the judge today, (i already said I wasn't going to go if his suggestion was to wait, since I wouldn't be doing anything but wasting my time anyways) I want 6 months-1 year suspended, time served, no probation. " he said"see what I can do."

Long story short, I get zipped up to the court house at 100mph. :lol: Because he said the judge would take my deal. Then I go to sign and it says "LADAC" (alcohol classes, cept its 500-900$) and said fuck that, and talked to the judge. Explained i was driving because the other two were wasted, and I could of been, but chose not to. Which ultimately would lead to why I would be standing here alive, instead of dead a month ago from being intoxicated and running or something.

So the judge saw the good I was at least trying to do, and said makes sense and let me off with what I wanted entirely.

Then the dick head public pretender tried saying I owed him 450$ in a letter, so I called him and explained why I didn't need to pay him, for no work done by his half at all. :lol: :lol: :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostMon Mar 05, 2012 3:23 am » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

PreviousNext