DTV Gun Thread

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 13, 2012 7:23 pm » by domdabears

marduk2012 wrote:Domdabears the Squirrel HUNTAAA... :alien51:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Pretty cool videos. Graphic indeed.

I have killed quite a few squirrels with my .22 air rifle. Obviously this guys .25 cal is gonna pack a bigger punch. It weighs a lot more.

All my kills were in good placements, but yes they did flop around before they died. Don't think I get joy in seeing them flop around like that.

I don't kill things just for the hell of it like that guy in the bird video was doing.
It was awkward the first time I made a kill. I do feel bad sometimes. I left the squirrels in my yard alone, since they stopped fucking around with my garden. I would only kill em if I seen them in my garden fucking it up.

If we were in WROL I would kill you or anyone else who tried to take food off my table.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 14, 2012 11:54 pm » by Constabul

Georgia Senate committee debates firearm silencer bill for hunters.

Posted by Tactical-Life.com. Author Archive »

Jim Dickson/gunworldmag.files.wordpress.com

A State House committee heard testimony Tuesday supporting a bill that would lift the ban on hunting with a silencer.

But some are questioning whether the proposed law would make it easier for people to commit a crime or poach animals without getting caught.

The bill’s sponsor, Republican Senator John Bulloch, of Ochlocknee, says allowing hunters to use silencers would not only keep them from disturbing their neighbors, they would protect their ears and improve shooting precision.

The gun silencer bill passed unanimously in a Senate committee last week.
http://www.tactical-life.com/online/news/georgia-senate-committee-debates-firearm-silencer-bill-for-hunters/?hp=news_title

Initiate

PostThu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 am » by Domeika

domdabears wrote:
marduk2012 wrote:Domdabears the Squirrel HUNTAAA... :alien51:

Never trust a squirrel.....they're watching you!

[youtube]mvAF2LK95KE&f[/youtube]

I guess since this is a gun thread, and I'm posting Primus, I might as well post another one of their new ones.... Lee Van Cleef. It's a bit better, and man can that dude play. I'm a bassist myself, and this guy impresses the hell out of me....great style.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 16, 2012 11:26 am » by Constabul

Do you have fear strolling through your hood? Introducing the new Tac Stroll baby protector 4000, keep your baby safe! It comes with, on board baby pacifier aiming device. siren, beams and even a baby on board sticker for your car. Everything you need for a relxing stroll anywhere.

Initiate

PostFri Mar 23, 2012 3:18 pm » by pandoras

Just thought I'd throw this in here from Arsenal Fire Arms...
Don't know what I'd use it for but sure is cool in payload alone! :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

some comments from viewers..

Ok people STFU about accuracy and recoil, you see the man shooting it don't you?! And if you do your research you will see that it's putting all 16 rounds of 45. In a watermelon at 25yards! Sounds accurate to me?!? And if you cant control the recoil because your a fucking weakling, THEN JUST DON'T BUY IT! Go get a fucking bb gun or something like your speed because this is built for real men ONLY!!!
SMOKE253BUD 8 hours ago :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My personal fav... :flop:

User Because anyone worth shooting is worth shooting twice as much.

rajvader 10 hours ago 2
You're right. It's totally fucking ridiculous.  And I seriously want one anyway!
rajvader in reply to Glockcrazy19 10 hours ago

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 4:44 pm » by Constabul

Obama administration unveiled a new tactical all terrain vehicle, At a low cost of One Billion in research and development.

Initiate

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 5:13 pm » by pretzellogic

Dr. "E.D." another video I cant see damn!
Last edited by pretzellogic on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 5:23 pm » by pretzellogic

Initiate

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 5:29 pm » by pretzellogic

[youtube]pngkxpmhMAg&feature=related[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 10:31 pm » by Eldorado

[youtube]uxj2ORNTUKI&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

This guy is the best on the block as far as guns and a subtle comedy is concerned....a real professional russian!!! :shooting:
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

PreviousNext