DTV HEADQUARTERS

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3838
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:01 pm

PostWed Feb 15, 2012 12:18 am » by Zegtelzegtel


It's 2012, we need a HQ


Jamesburg Earth station
18773 Cachagua Road, Carmel Valley, CA 93924

Features:
Secure Fenced Communication Satellite Site
160 Acres with adjoining available Parcels

Image

Extraordinary opportunity to own a piece of history. The Jamesburg Earth Station received the first images from the moon in 1969 and was a fully functional communications station operated by AT&T until 2002. The antenna, the accompanying 21,718 square foot secure structure and heliport are on a 103 acre parcel located in Carmel Valley approximately 25 miles from Carmel by the Sea and the Monterey Peninsula. The adjoining two parcels which consist of 46 acres of vacant land and 12 acres with a 3 bed 1 bath home plus a barn are available and may be purchased with the Earth Station site.


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Upload to Disclose.tv



it's for sale...the price is not communicated. :P




btw

You can donate at zegtelzegtel4dtvhq@paypal.com
or
IBAN: 7447 8558 3214 9631
BIC: ZZ4578
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10610
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostWed Feb 15, 2012 12:30 am » by Cornbread714


Hmm, looks spacious enough.

Is there a ping-pong table?

Are the facilities up-to-date enough for ChronicNerd to carry on his research?

Is there a broom closet for Oto to sleep in?

I'm sure we have enough in the budget from the payoffs coming from the Israeli government to at least consider renting this facility.

I'll see to it that the one called Lukas is re-animated long enough to approve of this investment.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 17848
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: babysitting

PostWed Feb 15, 2012 12:37 am » by The57ironman


i volunteer for night watchmen if i can move my machine shop in...
.






..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......
.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3838
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:01 pm

PostWed Feb 15, 2012 12:48 am » by Zegtelzegtel


cornbread714 wrote:Hmm, looks spacious enough.

Is there a ping-pong table?

Are the facilities up-to-date enough for ChronicNerd to carry on his research?

Is there a broom closet for Oto to sleep in?

I'm sure we have enough in the budget from the payoffs coming from the Israeli government to at least consider renting this facility.

I'll see to it that the one called Lukas is re-animated long enough to approve of this investment.


yes I think everyone will benefit from this investment, the satellite is perfect for Sawv, there is a dark basement for Canubis, some land for Drjones..from what I have heard it's not located very far from Selena G's summerhouse..
I'm not sure about Lukas on this on btw

If we decide to put a percentage of the Israeli payoffs into the HQ, it must be decided by the entire community CB..-imo-
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4192
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:30 pm

PostWed Feb 15, 2012 12:50 am » by Aragajag


The dish filled with clean soil would make a good grow area for those of us who like the garden.
Image
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5477
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:03 pm
Location: བདེ་འབྱུང

PostWed Feb 15, 2012 12:55 am » by Iamthatiam


cornbread714 wrote:I'll see to it that the one called Lukas is re-animated long enough to approve of this investment.


Image
Image

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1997
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:50 am

PostWed Feb 15, 2012 1:14 am » by Eldorado


the57ironman wrote:i volunteer for night watchmen if i can move my machine shop in...



What kind of machining do you do Ironman??? What city?? I make Bike Taxis, Rickshaws, Trailers, and Trikes.......we need guys to mill parts for us all the time.....

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 324&type=3

Check out my stuff and get back to me if interested......I have enough equity built up in the business to buy one of these spots....but ideally, I would like to buy this one.....http://www.missilebases.com/properties (first on the listing in Adirondaks)
Image
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3838
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:01 pm

PostWed Feb 15, 2012 1:18 am » by Zegtelzegtel


eldorado wrote:[but ideally, I would like to buy this one.....http://www.missilebases.com/properties (first on the listing in Adirondaks)

thanx for the link I like this kind of stuff..
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10610
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostWed Feb 15, 2012 1:20 am » by Cornbread714


The directors have spoken - NEW HQs APPROVED!!

This is an historic occasion - here is the photo of the DTV Supreme Panel after discussion and agreement of today's events:

Image


(left to right) Spock, Marduk, Seahawk, Aragajag, Lukas (center), Duck, Dom, (unknown), and Cornbread.

Lukas has now confirmed that we are indeed the new custodians of the facility.

Of course, that means cleaning bathrooms, etc., but you have to start somewhere.

Grab a mop, and help us - one mess at a time - clean up DTV and its new HQ.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7369
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostWed Feb 15, 2012 1:28 am » by Fatdogmendoza


cornbread714 wrote:The directors have spoken - NEW HQs APPROVED!!

This is an historic occasion - here is the photo of the DTV Supreme Panel after discussion and agreement of today's events:

Image


(left to right) Spock, Marduk, Seahawk, Aragajag, Lukas (center), Duck, Dom, (unknown), and Cornbread.

Lukas has now confirmed that we are indeed the new custodians of the facility.

Of course, that means cleaning bathrooms, etc., but you have to start somewhere.

Grab a mop, and help us - one mess at a time - clean up DTV and its new HQ.


Is there a private shower with cctv for rydher to do his thing in.. And is there a nursery with cot and changing mat for kerr :lol: :lol:


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook