DTV in danger of being shut down - what if nobody cares?

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 1:14 am » by Boondox681

Pindz you´re my man.
Have to agree.

pindz is a shit-eating douchebag,
and i mean that in the best possible way :flop:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 1:17 am » by Buffendoff

I do with great discomfort have to join in on this.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 1:20 am » by Buffendoff

Initiate

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 1:22 am » by Buffendoff

She was sick when she performed, a trooper aint she.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 2:30 am » by Oldscho0l

I care! I love this place and the diverse minds who are here.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 2:43 am » by Buffendoff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joRPWfTdeZU

A Woman worth envying anyone.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 2:50 am » by Mediasorcerer

naught wrote:If nobody cares then who cares? The problem is we do care. I fucking love this site . I come here and talk about many different things. I am already fucked in the head and can't become a member of society. I always think the end is near and I have fallen into a who gives a fuck depression. I think dtv has caused this but I am in to deep now. I find myself wishing our demise and can't figure out why? I really need to get my shit together. Maybe it would give me peace if :shock: dtv did shut down.

the depression you feel is actually an awakening man and its a damn good thing even tho its rough,
as for society,you dont need to fit in with them,they are fukin retards[i mean this in most lovin way] they need to fit in with you,
you are far from fuked in the head,the rest of the world is,
i been thru it all my life,
in the end,i realised that we can only live in the moment,thats all there is,and it belongs to you,its your moment,so getfuck the world,take your moment,and make it the best you can,there has always been danger in this realm,since the beginning,life is precarious,
stay strong buddy,even the bad is good.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Writer

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 2:57 am » by Sonictrip

if they shut down the internet, thats the end of them. Far too many people would get pissed off about that and riot in the streets. i'd be out of a job, so many people depend on the internet these days, i'd love to see them try and shut it down. theres no shutting down a billion tentacle octopus anyway, impossible.

jetxvii

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 3:08 am » by jetxvii

sonictrip wrote:if they shut down the internet, thats the end of them. Far too many people would get pissed off about that and riot in the streets. i'd be out of a job, so many people depend on the internet these days, i'd love to see them try and shut it down. theres no shutting down a billion tentacle octopus anyway, impossible.

awesome picture, awesome statement.

Welcome to DTV!

Initiate

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 7:08 am » by Slowlyawakening

Shutting down the internet is an impossibility. Banks and other financial institutions rely so much on electronic funds tranfers and the internet themselves, that to just shutting it down would hurt the PTB as well.

PreviousNext