DTV - Let's read YOUR TRUE Ghost Encounters!

jetxvii

PostTue Nov 03, 2009 3:27 am » by jetxvii

Here's the thread my story came from:

Lonewolfs is in there from his previous one.

topic10851.html

Funny that Dom mentioned Shadow people, because I never even thought of those as any equation. I have never really understood or tried to put shadow people in any category.

I always forget about how many times I have seen shadow people, it just becomes natural after a while that I guess I have never linked it with a paranormal experience anymore.. one time me and my buddy were playing a wrestling game on the Playstation and we heard a noise in his kitchen ( apartment) and looked to the kitchen and saw a hooded being( shadow person) looking at us. he turned his head and walked to the horizon of the wall and disappeared. we both looked at each other and he said" did you JUST FUCKING SEE THAT?!?" and I said "Duuuude!" just scared ,and we both closed the door and further investigated it about 15 minutes later, that was the longest and most clear experience that I have had. it was very real and still perplexes me to this day.

:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 03, 2009 3:28 am » by Spock

I have probably typed this here, can't remember, but have told this before.

So here goes.

When I first moved to South Carolina, I quickly made friends with a neighbor. We were in the 8th grade at the time. His family had a family portrait on the wall, and I always noticed the little girl in the portrait looked nothing like his little sister.

One night I was spending the night at his house, we were on the back porch watching the Tonight Show (8th grade). I went inside to use the bathroom, I didn't turn on the bathroom light as there was enough ambient light. As I took my squirt, I heard a faint crying sound from just behind me, coming from the bathtub. The bath curtain was closed, and the sound startled me, so I tucked it in, and marched outside and told my friend that his sister was in the bathtub. My first thought was that she had been sleep walking. We both went in and checked the tub, empty. His sister was sound asleep in her bed.

It was that night that my friend first told me of his other 2 little sisters, both had died, one in that bathtub. He had never seen or heard anything, but his mother had. The girl in the family portrait was not his current little sister, she had been adopted since his family has lost 2. The little sister that died in the bathtub was named Starla (she was the girl in the family portrait). She was taking a tub bath (8 years old) and my friends mother had just left for a moment. When she came back Starla was under the water, unconscious. She could not be revived. She had died of heart failure at 8 years old.

Flash forward to the 12th grade. The same friend had a large garage built in their driveway, my friend had created the upstairs as his bedroom/apartment. He had been dating a girl for all through high school (that eventually would become my lawyer later in life). The apartment upstairs in his garage was where most of us stayed every weekend.

One night the parents had gone to the beach, and taken the daughter with her. We were all upstairs, and my friends girlfriend had gone downstairs to make us some pasta and Ragu. All of a sudden she came flying through the door, face white, crying. She said that as she was rinsing out the noodles in the kitchen, she turned and there was a little girl standing in the doorway, dressed like she was ready to go to bed.

Flash forward. My friends same girlfriend called me and my other buddy, to tell us she had seen her again. This time, (my friends girlfriend) had been laying out by the pool and a typical afternoon thunderstorm struck. She went inside to make sure everything was turned off, and she saw a wet, naked little girl laying in the bathroom floor.

As my friends parents were out of town, we decided to get our "ghost hunter" on camp out in the living room floor that night. We all got there around noon. Me, and 2 of my friends, and one's little brother. During the daytime one of my friends and i went into the notorious bathroom and drew a pentagram on a piece of notebook paper. we talked to Starla and asked her to talk to us.

Well, all I can explain is that there was an oppressive force in the room. It was scary. It was there and then it would leave. We could feel the force as we walked through the house, and it would be strong, then not there at all. Eventually it was as if we almost trapped it in the back of the house. The closer I got to Starla's old bedroom, the more faint I felt. I was on the verge of passing out.

I stepped back and my friend did with me. We were standing in the hall talking about "the feeling" and all of a sudden a "RUSH" of thick energy darted in between us and into the living room. Someone had walked right between us.

That night we were all sleeping in the living room floor. We had to walk one of the guys to his car because he was so freaked out.

As we all lay there, scared as hell, we talked about everything that had been going on. All of a sudden a huge ball of light blinked on (the size of a basketball) it was about 1 foot off the ceiling and 2 feet from the wall. We ALL saw it. it blinked on and then floated a very small distance, then it dissipated. The only thing I can describe it like would be a lightning bug - but about 10,000 times bigger - and round. if you know what a lightning bug looks like when it flashes, that was the exact same effect. Not like a light switch going on and off - this somehow had the essence of life.

Anyway - more shit happened there before they moved. But my 2 fingers of fury are tired of typing.

I will say this. When my friends (x-girlfriend) eventually ended up being my lawyer in 2000, we talked about all this stuff. She, to that day, was still just as freaked out about it as she was when it happened.

Anyone. Enjoy.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 03, 2009 3:48 am » by Lilbuddhaman

My one experience that i know was a ghost happened when i was living with 3 other roomates in an old house. We were all downstairs in the basement watching an old school X-men cartoon when we heard loud booted footsteps going down the hall on the main level. We all heard it. We knew the doors were locked so we all grabbed something to hit the "intruder" with and searched the entire house. All doors were still locked and no one was in the house but us.
After we talked about and and were a bit freaked out, one of my roomates let us know that it was probably just the presence he knew was in his room across from mine. He had nights when he was woken up by it sitting on the bed. That's the only experience i ever had with it, but he and another one of my roomates had their own experiences when living there.
That was about 17 years ago...man time flies O_o

Another time, at another house i had a different kind of weird experience. It was late and i was tired, so i went to sleep. As i normally do, i looked at the clock before closing my eyes so i know what time i can justify sleeping in to lol. I don't remember the exact time that it was, but it was shortly after 3 am. As soon as i lay down, it was like i fell asleep right away, like instantly. Almost right away it felt like i woke up again but only to see a short squat wide creature sitting on my chest looking at me (about two feet tall). Another tall thin being was at the foot of my bed (about 4-5 feet tall). I freaked out and flung the creature on my chest away from me and sat up in bed. I then felt something like a light touch right in the back of my neck/head and instantly fell limp down on the bed asleep. It was like everything in my body went limp and i could feel myself black out. I woke up with a start again, and with full memory of what just happened. I looked at my clock and only 9 minutes had passed from when i first closed my eyes. That only happened once thankfully that i can remember...weird night.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 03, 2009 4:59 am » by Buhdoo

My parents divorced when i was 14, im now 38..

My childhood was spent moving between my parents house and my grandparents houses due to my father having a bike accident and a subsequent recuperating period.. he lost his leg and had a nervous breakdown i suspect.. he fought in the malayan emergency conflict and shot a woman carrying a baby, he carried this with him his whole life saying if he hadnt have shot first she surely would have.. he thought all the time about the poor girl growing up without her mother.. as a result he had bad nerves and now lost his leg in this accident.. my mother had a breakdown due to the conflict within him and thats why we spent time going house to house when i was young, me and my two sisters..

I remember incidents where my sister would either see our dead uncle on the stairs at my grandparents house or my two sisters sharing a bedroom and waking in the middle of the night to see the heads and shoulders of two men atop the wardrobe in their room..

After my parents divorced me and my youngest sister moved in to be with our father at a new house, a new start..

Soon after doing so my father told me he was shaving one day in the kitchen and he saw the image of an old man in the mirror above the sink.. he told me if he ever saw him again he would speak with him. i ran into the bedroom and locked the door somehow thinking paranormal things couldnt enter doors lol.. my father pointed out how daft that was lol both me and my sister felt things in that house, the kitchen in particular felt darker at nights somehow, as if in the far corner the blackness was solid..

it was never mentioned until after my fathers death in 2003, when i felt the courage to speak up about the things that happened to me there. my little sister moved to london when she was 17 i think and i stayed to be with my dad, i loved him and we had a torrid relationship due to his nerves and mine.. i had suffered breakdowns of my own, been in and out of hospital with severe depression.. i worked on a fairground and my dad would come and try to wake me as i was a heavy heavy sleeper.. he would always tell me that while he tried to wake me i would punch him, i wouldnt remember this and swear i didnt mean to hurt him or lash out in any way.. while i slept i would feel something hitting my leg and as a reaction i would wake and swing at whatever it was so i figured that was that..

This went on for years and when my father died things became a little clearer and a little more disturbing..

One night i remember feeling something punching my ankles, usually it was my arms while i lay on my side but this night it was different, when i woke i saw something i have remembered every single day.. i saw a figure, human like but.. jagged.. its right arm was up and it was like a cartoon strip character.. and its eyes were yellow..

i have an image of this thing i have just drawn but for some reason im not sure how to upload it off the hard drive onto here.. :top:

anyhow i woke and saw this thing and kicked out at it.. went back to sleep.. i have no idea why i acted so calmy, maybe because i assumed i dreampt it but i know what i saw..

I remember the bedroom door on another occassion shook so violenty both sides, as if it wasnt even attached to the hinges, it flung open and outside the door was sooo black, i put my head under the sheets terrified. i woke up the next morning and the door was shut..

My friends would sit with me in the daytimes and we'd drink coffee and hear coughs and sneezes out of nowhere, we had a plastic cutlery tray that sat ontop of the counter in the kitchen and at nights while i was in my room you could hear the jangling, as if someone was pawing at the knives and forks, lifting and dropping..
some nights i could hear a constant tapping on the window of my bedroom, always in the same spot..

i spoke to the house after my dad died telling it to stay out of my way because i was terrified lol i didnt say i was terrified but i was!

I left the house 2 years ago to marry in Nova Scotia and i wonder if i somehow brought the blackness with me, this place is odd.. kids toys strobe on and off and the eldest girl 9, said recently she saw a crouched figure in the hallway..

I dont even want to begin thinking this 'thing' is something serious and i dont want to hear the demon word.

I think perhaps the negative emotions perhaps created the black in the kitchen as me and my dad fought a lot. i was at his bedside as he died in the house, all he kept saying was how sorry he was..

I told my inlaws this story on halloween night after my wife asked me to talk about it, i have never told anyone else about this and that night my arms were all goosebumped up..

Please forgive any spelling errors or punctuation mistakes as i have tried to type this as fast and as precise as i could, i have left out countless other little stories regarding all this due to time and space..

this is my longest post lol im proud for that, and to be able to share amongst believers/listeners..

if anybody requests to see the pic i drew and can somehow help me figure out how to share that feel free..

Craig

Artist formerly known as Mr Cheeky but currently known as BuhDoo

:wink:

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 03, 2009 5:39 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Some very interesting personal accounts, and by personal I feel the depth of trust given for each of you who exposed those very private life altering experiences.........

I personally have had paranormal experiences of many kinds my whole life, but for some reason none have been ghostly...........

I love reading personal accounts of ghost stories because I know that they are real to the experiencer..........It is interesting how many have unexplainable happenings, of many kinds, yet most are unique to the individual...........Just goes to show how much we are the same yet different..........

What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 2:09 am » by Wolfbane7272

spock wrote:I have probably typed this here, can't remember, but have told this before.

So here goes.

When I first moved to South Carolina, I quickly made friends with a neighbor. We were in the 8th grade at the time. His family had a family portrait on the wall, and I always noticed the little girl in the portrait looked nothing like his little sister.

One night I was spending the night at his house, we were on the back porch watching the Tonight Show (8th grade). I went inside to use the bathroom, I didn't turn on the bathroom light as there was enough ambient light. As I took my squirt, I heard a faint crying sound from just behind me, coming from the bathtub. The bath curtain was closed, and the sound startled me, so I tucked it in, and marched outside and told my friend that his sister was in the bathtub. My first thought was that she had been sleep walking. We both went in and checked the tub, empty. His sister was sound asleep in her bed.

It was that night that my friend first told me of his other 2 little sisters, both had died, one in that bathtub. He had never seen or heard anything, but his mother had. The girl in the family portrait was not his current little sister, she had been adopted since his family has lost 2. The little sister that died in the bathtub was named Starla (she was the girl in the family portrait). She was taking a tub bath (8 years old) and my friends mother had just left for a moment. When she came back Starla was under the water, unconscious. She could not be revived. She had died of heart failure at 8 years old.

Flash forward to the 12th grade. The same friend had a large garage built in their driveway, my friend had created the upstairs as his bedroom/apartment. He had been dating a girl for all through high school (that eventually would become my lawyer later in life). The apartment upstairs in his garage was where most of us stayed every weekend.

One night the parents had gone to the beach, and taken the daughter with her. We were all upstairs, and my friends girlfriend had gone downstairs to make us some pasta and Ragu. All of a sudden she came flying through the door, face white, crying. She said that as she was rinsing out the noodles in the kitchen, she turned and there was a little girl standing in the doorway, dressed like she was ready to go to bed.

Flash forward. My friends same girlfriend called me and my other buddy, to tell us she had seen her again. This time, (my friends girlfriend) had been laying out by the pool and a typical afternoon thunderstorm struck. She went inside to make sure everything was turned off, and she saw a wet, naked little girl laying in the bathroom floor.

As my friends parents were out of town, we decided to get our "ghost hunter" on camp out in the living room floor that night. We all got there around noon. Me, and 2 of my friends, and one's little brother. During the daytime one of my friends and i went into the notorious bathroom and drew a pentagram on a piece of notebook paper. we talked to Starla and asked her to talk to us.

Well, all I can explain is that there was an oppressive force in the room. It was scary. It was there and then it would leave. We could feel the force as we walked through the house, and it would be strong, then not there at all. Eventually it was as if we almost trapped it in the back of the house. The closer I got to Starla's old bedroom, the more faint I felt. I was on the verge of passing out.

I stepped back and my friend did with me. We were standing in the hall talking about "the feeling" and all of a sudden a "RUSH" of thick energy darted in between us and into the living room. Someone had walked right between us.

That night we were all sleeping in the living room floor. We had to walk one of the guys to his car because he was so freaked out.

As we all lay there, scared as hell, we talked about everything that had been going on. All of a sudden a huge ball of light blinked on (the size of a basketball) it was about 1 foot off the ceiling and 2 feet from the wall. We ALL saw it. it blinked on and then floated a very small distance, then it dissipated. The only thing I can describe it like would be a lightning bug - but about 10,000 times bigger - and round. if you know what a lightning bug looks like when it flashes, that was the exact same effect. Not like a light switch going on and off - this somehow had the essence of life.

Anyway - more shit happened there before they moved. But my 2 fingers of fury are tired of typing.

I will say this. When my friends (x-girlfriend) eventually ended up being my lawyer in 2000, we talked about all this stuff. She, to that day, was still just as freaked out about it as she was when it happened.

Anyone. Enjoy.

man that is a very sad story ..and freaky ..i kinda get the feeling the oppressive energy wasnt the little girl only because when the girl was mentioned there was no oppresiveness but i am sure alot of sadness gret story spock thanks

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 2:13 am » by domdabears

spock wrote:I have probably typed this here, can't remember, but have told this before.

So here goes.

Anyone. Enjoy.

You should tell your other paranormal story. I know its not a ghost story, but its still paranormal.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 2:19 am » by Wolfbane7272

buhdoo wrote:My parents divorced when i was 14, im now 38..

My childhood was spent moving between my parents house and my grandparents houses due to my father having a bike accident and a subsequent recuperating period.. he lost his leg and had a nervous breakdown i suspect.. he fought in the malayan emergency conflict and shot a woman carrying a baby, he carried this with him his whole life saying if he hadnt have shot first she surely would have.. he thought all the time about the poor girl growing up without her mother.. as a result he had bad nerves and now lost his leg in this accident.. my mother had a breakdown due to the conflict within him and thats why we spent time going house to house when i was young, me and my two sisters..

I remember incidents where my sister would either see our dead uncle on the stairs at my grandparents house or my two sisters sharing a bedroom and waking in the middle of the night to see the heads and shoulders of two men atop the wardrobe in their room..

After my parents divorced me and my youngest sister moved in to be with our father at a new house, a new start..

Soon after doing so my father told me he was shaving one day in the kitchen and he saw the image of an old man in the mirror above the sink.. he told me if he ever saw him again he would speak with him. i ran into the bedroom and locked the door somehow thinking paranormal things couldnt enter doors lol.. my father pointed out how daft that was lol both me and my sister felt things in that house, the kitchen in particular felt darker at nights somehow, as if in the far corner the blackness was solid..

it was never mentioned until after my fathers death in 2003, when i felt the courage to speak up about the things that happened to me there. my little sister moved to london when she was 17 i think and i stayed to be with my dad, i loved him and we had a torrid relationship due to his nerves and mine.. i had suffered breakdowns of my own, been in and out of hospital with severe depression.. i worked on a fairground and my dad would come and try to wake me as i was a heavy heavy sleeper.. he would always tell me that while he tried to wake me i would punch him, i wouldnt remember this and swear i didnt mean to hurt him or lash out in any way.. while i slept i would feel something hitting my leg and as a reaction i would wake and swing at whatever it was so i figured that was that..

This went on for years and when my father died things became a little clearer and a little more disturbing..

One night i remember feeling something punching my ankles, usually it was my arms while i lay on my side but this night it was different, when i woke i saw something i have remembered every single day.. i saw a figure, human like but.. jagged.. its right arm was up and it was like a cartoon strip character.. and its eyes were yellow..

i have an image of this thing i have just drawn but for some reason im not sure how to upload it off the hard drive onto here.. :top:

anyhow i woke and saw this thing and kicked out at it.. went back to sleep.. i have no idea why i acted so calmy, maybe because i assumed i dreampt it but i know what i saw..

I remember the bedroom door on another occassion shook so violenty both sides, as if it wasnt even attached to the hinges, it flung open and outside the door was sooo black, i put my head under the sheets terrified. i woke up the next morning and the door was shut..

My friends would sit with me in the daytimes and we'd drink coffee and hear coughs and sneezes out of nowhere, we had a plastic cutlery tray that sat ontop of the counter in the kitchen and at nights while i was in my room you could hear the jangling, as if someone was pawing at the knives and forks, lifting and dropping..
some nights i could hear a constant tapping on the window of my bedroom, always in the same spot..

i spoke to the house after my dad died telling it to stay out of my way because i was terrified lol i didnt say i was terrified but i was!

I left the house 2 years ago to marry in Nova Scotia and i wonder if i somehow brought the blackness with me, this place is odd.. kids toys strobe on and off and the eldest girl 9, said recently she saw a crouched figure in the hallway..

I dont even want to begin thinking this 'thing' is something serious and i dont want to hear the demon word.

I think perhaps the negative emotions perhaps created the black in the kitchen as me and my dad fought a lot. i was at his bedside as he died in the house, all he kept saying was how sorry he was..

I told my inlaws this story on halloween night after my wife asked me to talk about it, i have never told anyone else about this and that night my arms were all goosebumped up..

Please forgive any spelling errors or punctuation mistakes as i have tried to type this as fast and as precise as i could, i have left out countless other little stories regarding all this due to time and space..

this is my longest post lol im proud for that, and to be able to share amongst believers/listeners..

if anybody requests to see the pic i drew and can somehow help me figure out how to share that feel free..

Craig

Artist formerly known as Mr Cheeky but currently known as BuhDoo

:wink:

man it seems the negativity you and your father had stirred up something for sure ..often i have heard that most poltergeist are attracted to negative enviroments and demons of course ..i wonder if they utilize this negative energy to mainfest and manipulate the enviroment ..lol i would kick that creature too

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 3:20 am » by Mediasorcerer

i was brought up in a victorian mansion when i was a teenager and it was over 100 years old,during the 4 years we lived in that house so many odd and horrible thing happened to me and my family that it changed my life forever,and nearly killed me too,my whole family experienced really horrible and dark dead energies in that house,a neighbour told us that 4 people had died in our house in his 20 years in the street,i was 13-17 year old when we lived there,i saw lost or dead spirits and was physically touched and attacked on different nights ,spooked,cold rooms,nightmares,saw faces,dark shadows moving,it was unreal,it tore my family apart nearly in the end,the house was a boarding house before we moved in there,with 3 levels [cellars,servants quarters,huge ballroom etc,but it was in a state of disrepair when we moved in,the experience changed me 4 ever,it put me on a path of discovery ,i wanted answers,now i can see dark energy around people,as darkness,and i see light too,blue light ,white light,around people,i ended up learning an healing technique from american indian,how to lift negative energy,etc,has kept me safe for years,thank god,im not into any religion or belong to any group,it was just that the teacher who taught me was the only one who had some answers,i have always been extremely wary and sceptical of any so called religions or gurus,but when you get it first hand and your only 13 years old,fuk it has an profound effect,now i know theres a lot more to the world than we know,and i pass on the goodwill and spirit of all being humans and all being love energy,i try not to let my vibrations go low,and rise above to be the brotherhood of humanity we can be,its all in the heart,you would love to meet me pet dog,hes unreal,he is a reflection of me and my good energy,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 4:07 am » by Nelusmc

I had an experience when I was 20 not really a ghost story but definately supernatural, I was dating a girl she was the same age. She was goin through a rough time and was very depressed, The movie the passion of Christ had just come out I don't know exactly how the subject came about but I asked her if she wanted Jesus in her heart to help her with what she was goin through and she said yes thats when things got ugly.( At that moment in time I believed in God but never experienced him till that day) After she had said yes that she wanted Jesus in her heart her voice changed and she started screaming hysterically no I dont want him and repeated that over and over. Instantaniously this presence comes upon me so powerful that my body begins trembling Its not something I could control but wow very powerful, very overwhelming. I wasn't fearful infact it was quite the opposite. Anyways she turns to look at me and when she does she literally throws herself to the ground. At this moment I'm confused bc I've never experienced anything like this b4. So I touched her on the shoulder to see if she was ok, when I did she starts screaming like if someone was being tormented screaming that I was burning her anyways I was freaked out and left. I got home and I told my mother what I just experienced and she tells me that what I encountered was a demon and the spirit of the lord protected me. theres more to the story but I think I made it long enough

PreviousNext