DTV - Let's read YOUR TRUE Ghost Encounters!

Initiate

PostSat Oct 31, 2009 11:59 am » by Thewindycity

I was lost, somewhere in Wisconsin, driving around like a crazy woman trying to find a town when I ran out of gas. I really was in the middle of nowhere. So, I sat there. And sat there. I finally got out to stretch my legs and walked a few hundred feet when I noticed and old "abandoned looking" cemetary. The head stones looked real real old. So I walked over and started checking them out.

The whole cemetary was filled with a family, whos last name was the same as mine. I even found my headstone (first and last name) that stated I died in 1891.

I went back to the car and stayed there for 3 more hours until someone finally stopped to help.

You got a story? Lets share, and Happy Haloween DTV! :nails:
By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth. George Carlin
"Dont ever lose your sense of humor". John Belushi

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 03, 2009 1:48 am » by Wolfbane7272

When i was younger i was at my grandmothers old farmhouse this particular night i was sleeping and awoke to a extremely large thunder clap ..i raced out of bed my sister and cousin were already half way down the stairs lol i was at the top of the stairs but couldn't move .. my mom was at the bottom of the stairs saying " come on " its ok " i told here i couldnt move because it wont let me .. i looked to the left and in my grandmothers bedroom doorway was a shape .. darker then the darkness in there i was paralyzed there .. it wouldnt let me move ..my mom had to come up and get me ..lol ill never forget that place .. not good at all ..another thing about that place i had encounters with .I call her the crazy laughing lady .. she has dark black scraggly hair with dark black eyes i could se the whites of her eyes as well she would laigh in short crazy spurts .. haha ha hahaa . hahaha over and over again while she tickled me ..it wasnt a nice tickle . its like when you poke someone unexpectantly in the side they jump and it kind of hurts ..it was like that .. hse plagued me alot when i was there at the farm house .. the place was gone and i was about 24 I had gone out drinking and was settling in to sleep 15 min passed and there she was tickling me again . the only difference is this time i told her to fuck off . it was the same woman with the same crazy look but this time she didnt scare as much ..i was actually pissed off and irritated ..one last thing lol this farm house is weird sorry ...as a child i had a encounter with a indian face mask that said to me its alright .. your ok asI went to sleep ..I asked my grandmother about this 2 yrs ago about the mask and she said that it had talked to her as well she didnt say what it said but that is what I got for true stories

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 03, 2009 2:06 am » by Spock

Wolf you've had the classic "Old Hag" experience. I don't understand it but it is a known phenomena just like "Men in Black". Where I live, especially nearer to the coast, black people with families rich in the heritage here are terrified of the "hag". It's not a black or white thing, it's just another lore that has meaning throughout the generations.

WOW - Better you then me!

Hey, I'm going to edit this thread title to give it more legs (since Halloween is over).

Thanks for the stories guys! I'm looking forward to typing my own.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 03, 2009 2:15 am » by Wolfbane7272

spock wrote:Wolf you've had the classic "Old Hag" experience. I don't understand it but it is a known phenomena just like "Men in Black". Where I live, especially nearer to the coast, black people with families rich in the heritage here are terrified of the "hag". It's not a black or white thing, it's just another lore that has meaning throughout the generations.

WOW - Better you then me!

Hey, I'm going to edit this thread title to give it more legs (since Halloween is over).

Thanks for the stories guys! I'm looking forward to typing my own.

thaks for the update im going to look into this lore .. she was a real freaky bitch i'll tell you lol

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 03, 2009 2:21 am » by domdabears

The only thing I ever had or seen that was paranormal, was a shadow person. I didnt know it was a shadow person untill i started coming here. I just thought it was a ghost.
I was sleeping and woke up suddenly. I looked to my left and there was a dark figure kneeling next to my bed. No facial structure or anything. Just a dark thing. I shook my head and tried to adjust my eyes cause i thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I wasnt scared but i didnt want to reach out and try to touch it. I kept trying to adjust my eyes but it was still there. All I remember after that was i closed my eyes and i woke up the next morning. that was it. no big deal.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 03, 2009 2:36 am » by Wolfbane7272

domdabears wrote:The only thing I ever had or seen that was paranormal, was a shadow person. I didnt know it was a shadow person untill i started coming here. I just thought it was a ghost.
I was sleeping and woke up suddenly. I looked to my left and there was a dark figure kneeling next to my bed. No facial structure or anything. Just a dark thing. I shook my head and tried to adjust my eyes cause i thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I wasnt scared but i didnt want to reach out and try to touch it. I kept trying to adjust my eyes but it was still there. All I remember after that was i closed my eyes and i woke up the next morning. that was it. no big deal.

i wouldnt be able to sleep with that thing beside me hahah and no i wouldnt touch it either not even for candy :P

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 03, 2009 2:41 am » by domdabears

The place im at right now (my work) is haunted. I guess they had a paranormal group come in here and do whatever they do. this was before i worked here. this building is very old, and i guess the girls here said they seen so much shit happen. Its in downtown dundee. if you ever seen the movie Road to Perdition (Tom Hanks), then you seen it, cause they filmed the movie in the down town area here. I havent seen anything yet. I hope i do though.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 03, 2009 2:46 am » by Wolfbane7272

domdabears wrote:The place im at right now (my work) is haunted. I guess they had a paranormal group come in here and do whatever they do. this was before i worked here. this building is very old, and i guess the girls here said they seen so much shit happen. Its in downtown dundee. if you ever seen the movie Road to Perdition (Tom Hanks), then you seen it, cause they filmed the movie in the down town area here. I havent seen anything yet. I hope i do though.

that was a awesome movie , you dont see too many movies about the irish mafia that for sure ,lol

Initiate

PostTue Nov 03, 2009 3:05 am » by Wtfwasthat

i dont like it. it dont like me. on occassion we fight. I WILL WIN.

look down the ages. its there.

jetxvii

PostTue Nov 03, 2009 3:18 am » by jetxvii

when I was 8 and sleeping in my bed, I remember waking up sometime around noon, and as I was about to get up I heard a really raspy breathing. I laid back down in fear, and stayed head under the covers for about 3 minutes listening to see if it would come back. suddenly the breathing came back and it was raspy but a little quieter this time ( and I'm Fucking eight years old dude imagine how I felt).

when I finally understood that it wasn't me breathing as I had stopped mine to see if I was the one doing it , I realized that the sound was coming from under the bed. desperate to prove that it wasn't a ghost or paranormal activity I looked under the bed and the breathing stopped as soon as I pulled up the sheet., needless to say I ran away from the room and cried to my mother like a little kid does.

that was probably the only sure evidence I have had about the Paranormal ghost phenomenon ... I have a hard time believing things unless I experience them myself and I for sure did that day... I will even say the Cliche "I Know What I Saw"...... actually I didn't see it I heard it LOL..

I have searched and searched went ghost hunting, recorded, looked for orbs, figures, took pictures, video. and I have yet to see anything else. which Leads me to believe that there very well might be Extra Dimensional beings that zone in and out of realities and consciousness... at least that is what I think.

I don't think it was a dream for some reason. it seems like they could take advantage of humans rest periods or lapse in thought due to the comfort and relaxed nature. I know it exist though because I have experienced it also.

Next