Otoel presents: 21st Century Church

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 15, 2013 7:08 am » by Zer0

Canubis wrote:
Otoel wrote:Yo why did you change the fucking title? can you mods stop fucking around?

LOL what was it b4?

It was DTV Exclusive : 21st Century Church

Not sure why they changed it...
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jan 15, 2013 7:10 am » by Lowsix

I watched that video...

So I could troll you about it.

But...I cant.

it was awesome.

Simple.

Deep.

wtf.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 15, 2013 9:13 am » by Seahawk

Otoel wrote:
Canubis wrote:
Otoel wrote:Yo why did you change the fucking title? can you mods stop fucking around?

LOL what was it b4?

It was DTV Exclusive : 21st Century Church

Not sure why they changed it...

No, it was "DTV Presents: 21st Century Church." It's now accurate, and you get full credit. :wink:

To answer your second question, No, "fucking around" is one of the few fringe benefits of being a mod.

:flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 15, 2013 6:13 pm » by Zer0

Seahawk wrote:No, it was "DTV Presents: 21st Century Church." It's now accurate, and you get full credit. :wink:

To answer your second question, No, "fucking around" is one of the few fringe benefits of being a mod.

:flop:

Ye I know about your whole white supremacy club .. ever notice no brotha ever gets to be a mod?
Why you change the title cause u want to be a competitive nigga? Who is otoel? Some dumbass wankster? Why he deserve credit fo? For speaking fundamental truths? Never see ur ass give credit to teh lord, liek when someone speaks a fundamental truth ur quote some whitey instead of the bible..

ye ye I caugth ya red handed
U dont follow what teh lord has commanded
How would you feel if your mind expanded?
u keep talking shit u gonna find ur ass standred...

feel me?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Previous