DTV's - Spiritual Journey to the Top of the World/Beyond

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 7:00 pm » by Zer0

You... yes YOU!

You are invited to the most epic DTV Gathering ever..for 2016!!!

We are aiming for the ultimate spiritual adventure starting in Nepal (possible chance to visit the sanctuary where Cesarion become Issa), hunting the Yeti...you name it! And ending in Mt Everest...climbing the highest mountain in the world!

Now the total cost of the trip is roughly 4000 Euros (you even get your own personal sherpa) that may be a large sum for a few of you, that is why we are announcing it 3 years earlier so that you can start saving now.

If interested either post on this thread, or PM me or Marduk.

See you there Children of the Stars. :flop:

:banana: :dancing: :banana:

Added to the rooster so far as of August 20,2013:

-Marduk-
Troll2rocks
LucidLemonDrop
Otomon
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 7:11 pm » by -Marduk-

Maybe that's thee adventure of your life time... jump at the chance. And climb up that rock and hunt down ze Yeti with us.

You have 3 years to get your body fit and save that crap-load of money... no biggie if u ask me.

if he can do it -> Image

you can do it too.

Think about it.

Leeeeeeeeeeerooooy Jenkinnnnns!
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 8:28 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Finances, Family commitments, health.....Thats three straight off the top of my head...Hope you all have a fantastic time :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 8:31 pm » by Zer0

Fatdogmendoza wrote:Finances, Family commitments, health.....Thats three straight off the top of my head...Hope you all have a fantastic time :cheers:

Issa gave up everything even his body, so he could complete his training and save the world...

What is your excuse? :alien51:

:banana:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 8:34 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Zer0 wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:Finances, Family commitments, health.....Thats three straight off the top of my head...Hope you all have a fantastic time :cheers:

Issa gave up everything even his body, so he could complete his training and save the world...

What is your excuse? :alien51:

:banana:

No excuses, just reasons

:flop:

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 10:08 pm » by -Marduk-

Experience the beauty of Mt. Everest at night in time-lapse. While most climbers slept, Elia Saikaly attempted to capture some of the magic that the Himalayan skies have to offer while climbing to the top of the world.

Comprised of thousands of photographs, processed and assembled on Mt. Everest.

:flop: :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 26, 2014 3:55 pm » by Evildweeb

U.S. climber disappointed with loss of sherpas but will return to Everest

Upload to Disclose.tv

Reuters

Published on Apr 26, 2014

A week after an avalanche killed 16 sherpas on Mount Everest, climbers from various expeditions return to Kathmandu from base camp. Nathan Frandino reports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COdreALUPHY

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 11, 2014 10:19 pm » by -Marduk-

#Dreamnotdead

Join us or die

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 11, 2014 10:57 pm » by -Marduk-

#fellowshipofthemountainsofmadness

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 11, 2014 11:56 pm » by Noentry

Looks so cool.

If I come I will let you know closer to the date.
But I make no promises however this trip sounds right up my street.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Next