DTV Subjects Jokes

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 4:48 am » by Vulcanic

Give it your best shot people, post up some jokes on Dtv subjects and lets get a good laugh :flop:

A flying saucer landed at a gas station on a lonely country road. The two space aliens inside seemed completely unconcerned about detection; in fact, the letters "UFO" were emblazoned in big, bold letters on one side of their shiny craft. As the station owner stood and gawked in silence, paralyzed with shock, his young blonde attendant nonchalantly filled up the tank and waved to the two aliens as they took off.

"Do you realize what just happened?" the station owner finally uttered.

"Yeah," said the blonde attendant. "So?"

"Didn't you see the space aliens in that vehicle?!"

"Yeah," repeated the blonde attendant. "So?"

"Didn't you see the letters 'UFO' on the side of that vehicle?!"

"Yeah," repeated the blonde attendant. "So?"

"Don't you know what 'UFO' means?!"

The blonde attendant rolled his eyes. "Good grief, boss! I've been
working here for six years. Of course I know what 'UFO' means
'Unleaded Fuel Only.'"

:peep:

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 5:03 am » by RATRODROB

directed at TPTB and absurd legal system

What can a Lawyer do that a duck cannot

shove his bill up his arse, :D

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 5:41 am » by Yuya63

Insert anal probe............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................HERE

you know their coming :scary:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 5:45 am » by Akashicrebel

Harbin and Iamthatiam sitting in a bar.

A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Initiate

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 10:02 am » by Poppa_pygar

Oh Boy this is going to be good :lol:
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 2:47 pm » by Slith

A visiting professor at Florida State University is giving a seminar on the supernatural.

To get a feel for his audience, he asks: "How many people here believe in ghosts?" About 90 students raise their hands. "Well that’s a good start. Out of those of you who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you’ve ever seen a ghost?" About 40 students raise their hands. "That’s really good. I’m really glad you take this seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost? 15 students raise their hands. "That’s a great response. Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?" Three students raise their hands. "That’s fantastic. But let me ask you one question further.....Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?" One student in the back raises his hand. The professor is astonished. He takes off his glasses, takes a step back, and says, "Son, all the years I’ve been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have slept with a ghost. You’ve got to come up here and tell us about your experience." The redneck student replies with a nod and a grin, and begins to make his way up to the podium. The professor says, "Well, tell us what it’s like to have sex with a ghost." The student replies, "Ghost? Damn..... From back there I thought you said ’goats’!"

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 2:54 pm » by Slith

Two aliens landed in the West Texas desert near an abandoned gas station. They approached one of the gas pumps, and one of the aliens addressed it, "Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace. Take us to your leader." The gas pump, of course, didn't respond. The alien repeated the greeting. There was no response. The alien, annoyed by what he perceived to be the gas pump's haughty attitude, drew his ray gun, and said impatiently, "Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace. How dare you ignore us in this way! Take us to your leader, or I'll fire!" The other alien shouted to his comrade "No, you don't want to make him mad!" But before he finished his warning, the first alien fired. There was a huge explosion that blew both of them 200 meters into the desert, where t hey landed in a heap. When they finally regained consciousness, the one who fired turned to the other one and said, "What a ferocious creature. It damn near killed us! How did you know it was so dangerous?" The other alien answered, "If there's one thing I've learned during my travels through the galaxy...any guy who can wrap his dick around himself twice and then stick it in his own ear, is someone you shouldn't mess with!"

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Initiate

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 7:30 pm » by Poppa_pygar

A woman made an appointment with her gynecologist.. "What seems to be the problem?" asked the Doctor. "Something is terribly wrong, I keep finding postage stamps from Costa Rica in my vagina." The Doctor had a look, chuckled and said "Those aren't postage stamps my dear, they're the sticker's off bananas"
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 8:14 pm » by Dukettt

------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am » by RATRODROB

Poppa_pygar wrote:A woman made an appointment with her gynecologist.. "What seems to be the problem?" asked the Doctor. "Something is terribly wrong, I keep finding postage stamps from Costa Rica in my vagina." The Doctor had a look, chuckled and said "Those aren't postage stamps my dear, they're the sticker's off bananas"

hahaha that's soooooooooo funny POP, I were just going back into the archives and found it, LMAO.

I wonder if the Gyno found any stickers off cucumbers, :peep:

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Next

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook