DtvChat

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 4:00 pm » by Aragajag

Good thing you have done with the chat area away from prying eyes if ppl dont use the same user name and typing patterns.
So I just wanted to show in practice that its easy to send money anywhere without the system involved in anyway. You can spend that btc or save it for a rainey day or gamble it at poker or whatever.... love it when it comes to people like yourself who may deserve a tip or million.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 4:12 pm » by TheDuck

Aragajag wrote:Good thing you have done with the chat area away from prying eyes if ppl dont use the same user name and typing patterns.
So I just wanted to show in practice that its easy to send money anywhere without the system involved in anyway. You can spend that btc or save it for a rainey day or gamble it at poker or whatever.... love it when it comes to people like yourself who may deserve a tip or million.

If people used a different name than normal yes they could be totally Anonymous, which is great, maybe we may have some people wishing to realease some sensitive stuff one day... they could do it through that, you never know do you...

Also yeah people could literally move away from regular money and move to BTC now and it would destroy the fractional reserve system overnight, screw the middle man...

I could try some BTC Poker couldn't I, hmm I'll see, thanks again. :cheers:

At least people can chat to each other in realtime now anyway, I know many have wanted some kind of chat linked to DTV for a long time... Asking Lukas doesn't achieve much, if you want something doing...
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 8:20 pm » by TheDuck

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 9:19 pm » by One-23

BUMP :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 2:05 pm » by TheDuck

So are we gonna get a mass DTV chat going today/tonight then or what guys/gals?

See how much we can fill the room up...

I'll be sat in the room all day, not necessarily chatting all the time but I'll be there to help with anything.

http://webchat.voxanon.org/?channels=DTV

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 2:19 pm » by Aragajag

Cant get in through Tor atm to much lag but I get that a lot with it.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Initiate

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 2:42 pm » by Flipper

I only got in with none tor

Initiate

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 3:14 pm » by Arella

Hey duck whats the biggest internet poker tourny prize have you won????????

Mine was £200 a few years back and i got their through winning 2 other freerolls too, love playing..when i get my new house im hopefully going to put a games room in for the lads :) happy days

An acquaintance just won a tourny at star city birmingham to go to last vegas for a million $ event in may 2013

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 3:33 pm » by TheDuck

Aragajag wrote:Cant get in through Tor atm to much lag but I get that a lot with it.

If having problems with Tor try pressing "Use new identity".

@Arella I very rarely play tournaments as you can play for hours and end up messing up before the end and getting nothing.

All I play is cash games and I've won £500 a night when playing larger stakes.

A couple of us are on now anyway... I'm gonna sit in there 'til later tonight waiting for it to fill up more. Will play Poker for the next few hours. :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 3:59 pm » by Aragajag

Sorry mate but now its asking me to run java, I am not up on programming and put faith in tor that if i dont change stuff i am still only lessening my risk.

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook