Dtvers M.I.A Wherest art thou

Conspirator

PostMon May 28, 2012 12:53 pm » by Eldorado

44z44 wrote:
jet17 wrote:Punjedi left because he was sick of people ripping religion.

Stratafire was a guy that I thought of the other day. that guy really was truly brilliant. I did a little research on him and turns out he is from "M.I.T."

which really didn't surprise me at all.

Don't know where boon went, thought about him too the other day.

If DTV keeps up this "Virus / Site can't keep up" stuff, they will be lucky if any members are left by the time they roll out the new 2.0.

A person I miss is Snake Plisken.

LOL everyone remember Megame? LOL!

:lol: megame :lol: the confused guy who became a christian and preached shit.

Megame is from Vermont.....I live here too......he's not confused.....there's a lot of Agenda 21, a lot of Project Monarch, a lot of the fake "Local Organic" movement going on, and a ton of other wierd stuff going on here in Vermont.....have a guy who blogs about "Church Street Energy System".....about all the enhancement technology/"Tricknology" being used to keep people in LALA Land while they are shopping, as well as the local Music Industry selling out to the Jewish Controlled Entertainment Industry.......

CISPA, SOPA/PIPA, ACTA....all from Leahy's desk.........The Anti-Rave Bill written years ago still running the show, outlawing the "tables that turn"...........Leahy is also tied in with the Transformation of America stories of the sex slave's and missing children.....politicians using them for their sick fun.

Vermont is a hot-bed hideaway for the elite.........the Northwoods they speak about is the "Northeast Kingdom" of Vermont, the Masonic Temple on the back of the dollar bill is here as well........all fucking hidden away......

:help: :help: :peep:
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostMon May 28, 2012 5:02 pm » by Svaha

Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Super Moderator

PostMon May 28, 2012 6:01 pm » by domdabears

Becks, Slushpup, Drextin, Lowsix, Towelie, Clawspiracy, Theshee, Vulcanic, Wrathofkahn, 7hidden7agenda7, Snake Plissken, Fatrock386

Un-ban Dirtyrabbit and Pindz
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostMon May 28, 2012 6:03 pm » by domdabears

Domdabears wrote:Becks, Slushpup, Drextin, Lowsix, Towelie, Clawspiracy, Theshee, Vulcanic, Wrathofkahn, 7hidden7agenda7, Snake Plissken, Fatrock386

Un-ban Dirtyrabbit and Pindz

That's some old skool shit right there.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostMon May 28, 2012 9:39 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

I see Dukettt logged in, in May come on back Dukettt It's not the same without you bro. Get in here and start kickin ass again!
Anybody tell Dukettt what's up!
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Conspirator

PostMon May 28, 2012 9:58 pm » by Flecktarn

i mailed boon but no response .hes just totally off line
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon May 28, 2012 10:04 pm » by Flecktarn

i think Vulcanic posts on another site so was and theshee drex up until a point
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon May 28, 2012 10:06 pm » by Mushroom

I interacted alot more in the old days... Drex, Eagan, 999plan, Ph0enix, Crazynutx, Low, Blacky, Badger, Nuada, Hesop ... I miss these guys.

Alot of my old friends are still around though so all is good.

P.S I did't realise how many times Spock and Dlslith backed me up in the old days without me giving much gratitude.. A belated thankyou (Some old threads have popped up recently which turned my head somewhat)

Has Slith cancelled his account? I cannot see his member profile

Super Moderator

PostMon May 28, 2012 10:42 pm » by Slith

I miss people like Brillbilly, Naught etc. Fortunately I still am in contact occasionally

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostMon May 28, 2012 10:43 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Mushroom wrote:I interacted alot more in the old days... Drex, Eagan, 999plan, Ph0enix, Crazynutx, Low, Blacky, Badger, Nuada, Hesop ... I miss these guys.

Alot of my old friends are still around though so all is good.

P.S I did't realise how many times Spock and Dlslith backed me up in the old days without me giving much gratitude.. A belated thankyou (Some old threads have popped up recently which turned my head somewhat)

Has Slith cancelled his account? I cannot see his member profile

No Dl is good to go. I don't know what issue you are having he logged in today! :flop:
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook