Dtvers M.I.A Wherest art thou

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 17, 2012 5:56 am » by Noentry

Cornbread714 wrote:I hope ChronicNerd never comes back.

I really hate smart people who don't think the way I do.

Bastards...

Noentry wrote:Marduk2012 :flop:
Katsulas was a brilliant speaker.

CN Where are you man? I hope all is well.

We are one

Upload to Disclose.tv

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 8:33 am » by Yarblis

In 3 months we'll all know the truth about a few things,the rest will probably take a little longer.Keep your hearts and minds open so your soul doesn't starve.Godspeed.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 8:40 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Yarblis wrote:In 3 months we'll all know the truth about a few things,the rest will probably take a little longer.Keep your hearts and minds open so your soul doesn't starve.Godspeed.

Thank you but dont hold your breath dude...
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 10:08 pm » by The57ironman

.......I2haveseen...?

Super-rich rush to buy 'Italian Job' style gold bars

Economic uncertainties trigger rush for 12.5kg gold bars, worth about £300,000 each

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 8:29 am » by Canubis

At least im still here...

Slushpup

Volcanic : Rain check
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Writer

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 10:10 am » by Sumguy

Canubis wrote:At least im still here...

Slushpup

Volcanic : Rain check

Wow.... this place has a lot of people that have given me a lot to think about.... :mrcool:

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 5:29 pm » by Poooooot

Damn, guys. I hadn't seen this post until just now. You sure put a smile on my face this Monday morning. To explain where I was all those months, Oto is/was correct. Before the change-over when mods where saying they were quitting and the whole place was a huge fuck-fest, I was like "Eff this noise, I'm outta here." BUT, I couldn't bring myself to all-out quit. Then one morning I checked DTV and saw that fake FBI warning, and immediately emailed someone "in the know" to find out what was going on (sorry, no name-dropping here). When I found out the whole thing was a big hoax, I was stupefied. I was offended on behalf of myself and other members that had put so much time and energy into the site, I swore it off forever. But, DTV, I just couldn't quit you.

While reading through all 21 pages of this thread, I've had some laughs, and some of your comments have warmed my heart. So, if it's okay with you, I'd like to acknowledge the people that thought about me while I was away.

Otoel wrote:
Rydher wrote:Where did poot go? Thought I read something about her and trying to survive on sunlight?

She is never coming back after that immature joke the moderators played on us, she is a mature woman who wont take crap from a bunch of nerds. Oh and she said you can fuck right off.

Otto, my dear friend. Such a good guy hiding behind that foul language. Image

Spock wrote:I talked a little to Pooooooot and she hasn't been back since the relaunch. She was fine, just decided to give DTV a break.

You're such a good guy. Honest and true to yourself, no matter how unpopular your opinion is. :flop:

The57ironman wrote:....cool avatar for a cool chick..

Thanks, man! You're pretty awesome, yourself. And, Arial kicks ass, you know.

Seahawk100 wrote:Come back now, little Poooooooooooot!
:cheers:

Hurtswhenipee wrote:Pooooooot anyone hear from her? Come on Pooooooot :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Kinninigan wrote:@seahawk
yeah i liked pooooot, where is she?

Thanks so much guys. I appreciate the thoughts, and I'm being 100% real with you. :hugging:

I hope no one is offended by me being nice here. Some people tend to think I'm being an attention whore or whatever. I assure you I am not. I just wanted to acknowledge the people that thought about me whilst I was away. Oh, and one more thing:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 12:50 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Where is

He is not usually this quiet for so long

can Anybody remember where to find Saturnv's real name, he has posted it a few times on the forums

Initiate

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 3:25 pm » by flsts1

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
can Anybody remember where to find Saturnv's real name, he has posted it a few times on the forums

Good question....John Something.... ????
You know what the nice thing about assholes is?....Someone always comes along to wipe them up...
Jim Lahey... Trailer Park Boys

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 3:53 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

flsts1 wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:

Good question....John Something.... ????

Thats right, I also know that he made the news years ago when he was stabbed by his wife whilst on holiday, I was going to trawl the local obituaries in Glasgow to see if he is still about, but I cannot for the likes of me find out any info on the web about, it was there as I have seen it before..I was also going to check FB cos I know he has an acct....Any help anyone

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook