Dtvers M.I.A Wherest art thou

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 4:05 pm » by Poooooot

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
flsts1 wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:
can Anybody remember where to find Saturnv's real name, he has posted it a few times on the forums

Good question....John Something.... ????

Thats right, I also know that he made the news years ago when he was stabbed by his wife whilst on holiday, I was going to trawl the local obituaries in Glasgow to see if he is still about, but I cannot for the likes of me find out any info on the web about, it was there as I have seen it before..I was also going to check FB cos I know he has an acct....Any help anyone

Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 4:11 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Its true poooooot, he was in hospital for a good while, he should have died...
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 4:55 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Here you go poooooot...I knew Id find the info if I trawled through all of his posts...

A British holidaymaker has appeared in court in Cyprus charged with the attempted murder of her husband, local police said today.

Christine Gilfillan, 52, was arrested in the early hours of Sunday at the couple's apartment in Kato Paphos.

Officers found her husband, John Gilfillan, 43, bleeding heavily from a single stab wound to the stomach, police said.

Mr Gilfillan was taken to Paphos General Hospital where he underwent emergency surgery.

A Paphos police spokesman said: "The incident took place at approximately 4.30am.

"Mr Gilfillan had been stabbed only once with a kitchen knife. He was stabbed in the stomach area.

"His wife gave a voluntary statement in which she described all the details about the incident.

"Mrs Gilfillan was later charged with attempted murder and appeared in court in Paphos yesterday."

A Foreign and Commonwealth Office spokesman confirmed that Mrs Gilfillan appeared in court yesterday.

She was remanded in custody until Friday when she will reappear before the court, the spokesman said.

He added: "Consular staff are due to visit her today to determine what assistance she may need."

It is believed the couple, who are from Glasgow, arrived around two weeks ago and had been staying in an apartment in Pervolia Court in the resort.

The police spokesman added: "Mr Gilfillan is still in hospital receiving treatment.

"He is seriously hurt but his condition is not thought to be life threatening."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2APu5bnJO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 4:57 pm » by domdabears

How do we know that was him?
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 5:02 pm » by Poooooot

Fatdogmendoza wrote:Its true poooooot, he was in hospital for a good while, he should have died...

Wow :scary:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 5:03 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

domdabears wrote:How do we know that was him?

Only got his word for it, but from reading his posts it some how seems right....

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 5:11 pm » by Poooooot

OH MY GOD

That is so crazy. Thank god he made it. Jeeze louise..... :nails:
Matthew 7

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 5:18 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

domdabears wrote:How do we know that was him?

These are two quotes from a social networking site attributed to him...

On where he was born: ''born in baillieston in a stable jesus got the 3 wise men ....a got the 3 idiots pmsl;

Favourite quote: ''dont put of wat you can do tday till tmoza because tmoza the pub opens at 11 am lol''

Sounds like him yeah

By the way I have put nothing on this post that John ( saturnv ) had not already made public in the forums

His last post on that site is about 9 days ago and he was ok then....if its him...

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 10:08 pm » by Noentry

Fatdogmendoza wrote:Where is

He is not usually this quiet for so long

can Anybody remember where to find Saturnv's real name, he has posted it a few times on the forums

Been busy of late.
Thanks for the thought.

:cheers:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostThu Jan 17, 2013 9:11 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Hey where is Kinnigan and Vulcanic been Haven't seen any posts from them in a while or am I just missing the posts?
What about 44z44 been kinda quiet too!
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook