Dtvers M.I.A Wherest art thou

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 5:44 pm » by The57ironman

Icarium wrote:Read first 8 pages and did not see him mentioned...what happened to Oto, I loved that guy, very funny good wind up merchant.

....he is now ''Master Otomon''.... :mrcool:

.....and he's still here....Image

:mrgreen:

ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 5:44 pm » by Canubis

dont fkn kik my legs in who gives a shit oto never saved canubis...

oto is otel or thats just how i spell it.. cause i just call him otto..

PS: he dosnt like the name so he changed it...

a real Master Canubis should have been ERECTED aand he is chekn out my RE-ERECTION

i ask 1 fkn thing...
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Initiate

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 6:08 pm » by Icarium

The57ironman wrote:
Icarium wrote:Read first 8 pages and did not see him mentioned...what happened to Oto, I loved that guy, very funny good wind up merchant.

....he is now ''Master Otomon''.... :mrcool:

.....and he's still here....Image

:mrgreen:

Cheers, never knew because I have been MIA quite a while myself, checked in a lot but only lurked.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 6:19 pm » by Canubis

Icarium u r about to hit 3 star :)

otto is along way behind...
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 29, 2013 8:16 am » by Clawspiracy

I'm here! I came back to read updates from the past.. and I must admit, when i saw my name on the list.. I was taken back. This was a haven for us free thinkers and I missed this place. :)

I also see that some of the people I knew back then are also gone. Sad, but it is the way of the human condition, to go forward..

Thanks for having me on that list.

I'm not dead. I am still not a man in black, although I will say I look good in a black suit. I am quite alive. Been traveling between universes trying to find the one I belong in. Make sense?

C.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 29, 2013 10:23 am » by Spock

Nice to know you're doing well Clawspiracy - thanx for checking in.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 29, 2013 1:23 pm » by Slith

Good to see you Claw. Been a while sir

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 29, 2013 3:33 pm » by Iamthatiam

Lov yall, fokkers!!! (Even you, Harbs :mrgreen: )

:hugging:

Sometimes, when Im a lil down, I check in here to see World through your eyes..I tell you, it works, I laugh, learn, and things usually goes beyond perspective (which is good, given certain troubling times)! :D

Im sorry tho that my piece of inputs is negligible to nil lately, its just...this place is also full of polemists that use it in a destructive manner, just to do that fokkin daily catharsis their pitiful egos so desperately need...Since I dont use to run from a good fight, but cannot afford the necessary time and energy..I must resign from certain debates which I face only as sport :twisted:

To my good friends, I will always miss this special place, and as long as I'm able of, will check in here from time to time to see if you are doing fine
:flop:

:cheers:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 29, 2013 3:37 pm » by kentrb

Iamthatiam wrote:Lov yall, fokkers!!! (Even you, Harbs :mrgreen: )

:hugging:

Sometimes, when Im a lil down, I check in here to see World through your eyes..I tell you, it works, I laugh, learn, and things usually goes beyond perspective (which is good, given certain troubling times)! :D

Im sorry tho that my piece of inputs is negligible to nil lately, its just...this place is also full of polemists that use it in a destructive manner, just to do that fokkin daily catharsis their pitiful egos so desperately need...Since I dont use to run from a good fight, but cannot afford the necessary time and energy..I must resign from certain debates which I face only as sport :twisted:

To my good friends, I will always miss this special place, and as long as I'm able of, will check in here from time to time to see if you are doing fine
:flop:

:cheers: bro

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 29, 2013 3:41 pm » by Slith

Iamthatiam wrote:
To my good friends, I will always miss this special place, and as long as I'm able of, will check in here from time to time to see if you are doing fine [/color][/b] :flop:

Don't stay too far away, you are not allowed mon ami.

:cheers: Bro

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook