Dtvers M.I.A Wherest art thou

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 31, 2014 10:32 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Crotchrocket wrote:Looks like most of these people left just before the GOP lost the last election. After ranting against the current president no doubt they felt they could not handle facing the liberal posters here.

Some people refuse to admit they are wrong and cannot face being reminded they were wrong.

There is an old Mark Twain quote... It is easier to fool people than to convince people they have been fooled... or something like that.

Ive been reading through your previous posts....

:mrgreen:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostFri Jan 31, 2014 11:28 am » by Skydog

^^^ i was thinking Zeta. :think:

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 31, 2014 12:41 pm » by Slith

:nope:

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 31, 2014 12:43 pm » by Malogg

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Crotchrocket wrote:Looks like most of these people left just before the GOP lost the last election. After ranting against the current president no doubt they felt they could not handle facing the liberal posters here.

Some people refuse to admit they are wrong and cannot face being reminded they were wrong.

There is an old Mark Twain quote... It is easier to fool people than to convince people they have been fooled... or something like that.

Ive been reading through your previous posts....

:mrgreen:

LMAO well spotted Batman :flop:

:lol:
Image :flop:

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 31, 2014 12:49 pm » by Slith

Malogg wrote:

Sorry, but it's not him

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 31, 2014 2:10 pm » by Malogg

Slith wrote:
Malogg wrote:

Sorry, but it's not him

Yeah well it certainly is an ole member, funny how when Spock vanishes this guy shows up and starts p1ssing on Santos Arrested thread, the only folk Ima know that types the kinda stuff that this person is tying is Spock or Lowsix. . .

Members are not allowed 2 acc's so Ima was wondering if it was that whomever it was deactivated their original account to use that one but Ima nae daft Ima know that Dom has another acc and likes to pass himself off as a female member. . . ( ((pooooooooot)) ) breaking DTV #1 rule ~~*DOUBLE STANDARDS*

But saying that even if it was you prolly say it wasn't anyway

Would be great for whomever it is to clarify whom they are because it is disturbing to mess with members heads

:bang;

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 31, 2014 2:22 pm » by Slith

Malogg wrote:
Slith wrote:
Malogg wrote:

Sorry, but it's not him

Yeah well it certainly is an ole member, funny how when Spock vanishes this guy shows up and starts p1ssing on Santos Arrested thread, the only folk Ima know that types the kinda stuff that this person is tying is Spock or Lowsix. . .

Members are not allowed 2 acc's so Ima was wondering if it was that whomever it was deactivated their original account to use that one but Ima nae daft Ima know that Dom has another acc and likes to pass himself off as a female member. . . ( ((pooooooooot)) ) breaking DTV #1 rule

But saying that even if it was you prolly say it wasn't anyway

Would be great for whomever it is to clarify whom they are because it is disturbing to mess with members heads

:bang;

I have a pretty good idea who it is. I'm watching...

Dom is not Poooooot

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 31, 2014 2:27 pm » by Malogg

Slith wrote:

Dom is not Poooooot

They are bang out of order whomever it is

As for pooot sure Ima been told that it is Dom
That was disinfo then

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 31, 2014 7:52 pm » by Poooooot

Malogg wrote:
Slith wrote:

Dom is not Poooooot

They are bang out of order whomever it is

As for pooot sure Ima been told that it is Dom
That was disinfo then

:cheers:

I'm in the process of having my account deleted, but I just wanted to pop in here to tell that I am not dom and whoever told you that is full of doodoo and doesn't know anything. :lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 31, 2014 8:01 pm » by Otomon

Poooooot wrote:I'm in the process of having my account deleted, but I just wanted to pop in here to tell that I am not dom and whoever told you that is full of doodoo and doesn't know anything. :lol:

Please dont go! Your my favorite poster in here! Take a break if you must.. but dont go! :(

I will miss you too much :cry:
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook