Dtvers M.I.A Wherest art thou

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2771
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am

PostFri Jan 31, 2014 10:04 pm » by Opalserpent


Why you leaving poot? One less chick to argue with makes me sad.

Image

Image
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 235
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:25 pm

PostFri Jan 31, 2014 11:57 pm » by Crotchrocket


Malogg wrote:
Slith wrote:

I have a pretty good idea who it is. I'm watching...

Dom is not Poooooot



They are bang out of order whomever it is

As for pooot sure Ima been told that it is Dom
That was disinfo then

:cheers:




I read the Forum rules when I joined back in 2011 and just read them again just in case they changed drastically. I did not see anything in there about disagreeing with Malogg as being against the rules. Do you want to just post things for people to consume without comment? That sounds more like advertising or preaching than being a standard forum post.
“Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.”
―Denis Diderot

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 18555
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostSat Feb 01, 2014 12:17 am » by Slith


Crotchrocket wrote:
Malogg wrote:
Slith wrote:

I have a pretty good idea who it is. I'm watching...

Dom is not Poooooot



They are bang out of order whomever it is

As for pooot sure Ima been told that it is Dom
That was disinfo then

:cheers:




I read the Forum rules when I joined back in 2011 and just read them again just in case they changed drastically. I did not see anything in there about disagreeing with Malogg as being against the rules. Do you want to just post things for people to consume without comment? That sounds more like advertising or preaching than being a standard forum post.


lesterswanson18. You posted a pretty in your face message to L6 and Spock that was taken down and you out. How many names do you have on here RK?
Image

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7609
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostSat Feb 01, 2014 12:24 am » by 99socks


Slith wrote:

lesterswanson18. You posted a pretty in your face message to L6 and Spock that was taken down and you out. How many names do you have on here RK?



Roadkill :?:
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Image

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 18555
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostSat Feb 01, 2014 12:35 am » by Slith


99socks wrote:
Slith wrote:

lesterswanson18. You posted a pretty in your face message to L6 and Spock that was taken down and you out. How many names do you have on here RK?



Roadkill :?:

:scary:
Image

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 17858
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: babysitting

PostSat Feb 01, 2014 12:45 am » by The57ironman


Crotchrocket wrote:I read the Forum rules when I joined back in 2011 and just read them again just in case they changed drastically. I did not see anything in there about disagreeing with Malogg as being against the rules. Do you want to just post things for people to consume without comment? That sounds more like advertising or preaching than being a standard forum post.



.


....i do believe you'll find that in rule M74...subsection 17 there is a clause that strictly forbids disagreeing with any scotsman...

...punishable by death, i might add... :mrcool:


.
.






..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......
.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 825
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:36 pm

PostSat Feb 01, 2014 1:06 am » by Domeika


Crotchrocket wrote:Looks like most of these people left just before the GOP lost the last election. After ranting against the current president no doubt they felt they could not handle facing the liberal posters here.

Some people refuse to admit they are wrong and cannot face being reminded they were wrong.

There is an old Mark Twain quote... It is easier to fool people than to convince people they have been fooled... or something like that.


I didn't vote for the marxist POS in the white house and in case you haven't noticed the presidency of your messiah is a disaster. As for being wrong? About what? Obama was re-elected, obamacare is still a trainwreck, the admin is putting out more rules and regulations by the minute, a police state is evolving before our eyes, and let's not even start on how much that amateur did on the world stage......and we were wrong? I think not. No, we were exactly right, and history will show it, and when it all collapses liberals will find their true worth.....on the menu.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 572
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:48 am
Location: Between hangovers.

PostSat Feb 01, 2014 1:08 am » by Skydog


Or a months ban at least Iron?

:bang;

:lol:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 235
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:25 pm

PostSat Feb 01, 2014 1:21 am » by Crotchrocket


Domeika wrote:
Crotchrocket wrote:Looks like most of these people left just before the GOP lost the last election. After ranting against the current president no doubt they felt they could not handle facing the liberal posters here.

Some people refuse to admit they are wrong and cannot face being reminded they were wrong.

There is an old Mark Twain quote... It is easier to fool people than to convince people they have been fooled... or something like that.


I didn't vote for the marxist POS in the white house and in case you haven't noticed the presidency of your messiah is a disaster. As for being wrong? About what? Obama was re-elected, obamacare is still a trainwreck, the admin is putting out more rules and regulations by the minute, a police state is evolving before our eyes, and let's not even start on how much that amateur did on the world stage......and we were wrong? I think not. No, we were exactly right, and history will show it, and when it all collapses liberals will find their true worth.....on the menu.



Not really the place for a political discussion, I was merely presenting a hypothesis. Feel free to start a thread I would gladly talk politics with you. BTW you missed some letters in POTUS.
“Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.”
―Denis Diderot

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 572
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:48 am
Location: Between hangovers.

PostSat Feb 01, 2014 1:36 am » by Skydog


Crotchrocket wrote:
Domeika wrote:
Crotchrocket wrote:Looks like most of these people left just before the GOP lost the last election. After ranting against the current president no doubt they felt they could not handle facing the liberal posters here.

Some people refuse to admit they are wrong and cannot face being reminded they were wrong.

There is an old Mark Twain quote... It is easier to fool people than to convince people they have been fooled... or something like that.


I didn't vote for the marxist POS in the white house and in case you haven't noticed the presidency of your messiah is a disaster. As for being wrong? About what? Obama was re-elected, obamacare is still a trainwreck, the admin is putting out more rules and regulations by the minute, a police state is evolving before our eyes, and let's not even start on how much that amateur did on the world stage......and we were wrong? I think not. No, we were exactly right, and history will show it, and when it all collapses liberals will find their true worth.....on the menu.


Loving it crotchrocket! but for some reason scottish monkeys are treated like a protected species round here.for some reason..(good to see you back whoever you may be) :flop:
Last edited by Skydog on Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.


PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook