Dutch Intellectuals Apologize to Putin

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 30, 2014 2:46 am » by Harbin

Dutch Intellectuals Apologize to Putin

Dear Mr. President Putin,

Please accept our apologies on behalf of a great many people here in the Netherlands for our Government and our Media. The facts concerning MH17 are twisted to defame you and your country.

We are powerless onlookers, as we witness how the Western Nations, led by the United States, accuse Russia of crimes they commit themselves more than anybody else. We reject the double standards that are used for Russia and the West. In our societies, sufficient evidence is required for a conviction. The way you and your Nation are convicted for ‘crimes’ without evidence, is ruthless and despicable.

You have saved us from a conflict in Syria that could have escalated into a World War. The mass killing of innocent Syrian civilians through gassing by ‘Al-­‐Qaeda’ terrorists, trained and armed by the US and paid for by Saudi Arabia, was blamed on Assad. In doing so, the West hoped public opinion would turn against Assad, paving the way for an attack on Syria.

Not long after this, Western forces have built up, trained and armed an ‘opposition’ in the Ukraine, to prepare a coup against the legitimate Government in Kiev. The putschists taking over were quickly recognized by Western Governments. They were provided with loans from our tax money to prop their new Government up.

The people of the Crimea did not agree with this and showed this with peaceful demonstrations. Anonymous snipers and violence by Ukrainian troops turned these demonstrations into demands for independence from Kiev. Whether you support these separatist movements is immaterial, considering the blatant Imperialism of the West.

Russia is wrongly accused, without evidence or investigation, of delivering the weapons systems that allegedly brought down MH17. For this reason Western Governments claim they have a right to economically pressure Russia.
Western created and supported terrorist groups have begun just what we predicted, a self manufactured security threat.

Western-created and -supported terrorist groups have become just what we predicted, a self-manufactured security threat.

We, awake citizens of the West, who see the lies and machinations of our Governments, wish to offer you our apologies for what is done in our name. It’s unfortunately true, that our media have lost all independence and are just mouthpieces for the Powers that Be.

Because of this, Western people tend to have a warped view of reality and are unable to hold their politicians to account.

Our hopes are focused on your wisdom. We want Peace. We see that Western Governments do not serve the people but are working towards a New World Order. The destruction of sovereign nations and the killing of millions of innocent people is, seemingly, a price worth paying for them, to achieve this goal.

We, the people of the Netherlands, want Peace and Justice, also for and with Russia.
We hope to make clear that the Dutch Government speaks for itself only. We pray our efforts will help to diffuse the rising tensions between our Nations.

Sincerely,

Professor Cees Hamelink

http://www.veteranstoday.com/?p=318639
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 30, 2014 10:10 am » by Mad Scientist

Harbin wrote:Dutch Intellectuals Apologize to Putin

We, the people of the Netherlands, want Peace and Justice, also for and with Russia.
We hope to make clear that the Dutch Government speaks for itself only. We pray our efforts will help to diffuse the rising tensions between our Nations.

Sincerely,

Professor Cees Hamelink

These Left-Wing Intellectuals really piss me off, first of all how can this man speak up for 20 million people?
The assume that they can sit in their lazy chair and tell everybody what's wrong and how things should be done. They forget the fact that they can do this because people who believed he should be able to do this died fighting for it. Anger takes hold of me when I realize that in fact these people actually shite all over the graveyards filled with Man and Women who died fighting for a sense of safety. How can these so called smart people assume that disbanding military and or creating a distance on current affairs will help anyone. Putin will not be charmed by this letter, he will see them as weaklings without backbone. What these Left-Wingers do not realize that if the Russians get there, they will be the first bunch to be put against a wall and shot.
For sake of argument, US and NATO will disband their armed forces today and sing kumbaya, what does he think will happen? Everybody goes home and the Chinese, Russians etc will come over and have a Cuppa?
Although I do not agree on World Politics, these people are worse, they have created the possibility for the 1%ers to do what they do because they lack the spine to stand up to them.

Cees Hamelink, please stick to playing Jazz...

:yell: :yell:
Because Women Are a Science!

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 30, 2014 10:28 am » by DarkHeart

Mad Scientist wrote:
Harbin wrote:Dutch Intellectuals Apologize to Putin

Sincerely,

Professor Cees Hamelink

These Left-Wing Intellectuals really piss me off, first of all how can this man speak up for 20 million people?
The assume that they can sit in their lazy chair and tell everybody what's wrong and how things should be done. They forget the fact that they can do this because people who believed he should be able to do this died fighting for it. Anger takes hold of me when I realize that in fact these people actually shite all over the graveyards filled with Man and Women who died fighting for a sense of safety. How can these so called smart people assume that disbanding military and or creating a distance on current affairs will help anyone. Putin will not be charmed by this letter, he will see them as weaklings without backbone. What these Left-Wingers do not realize that if the Russians get there, they will be the first bunch to be put against a wall and shot.
For sake of argument, US and NATO will disband their armed forces today and sing kumbaya, what does he think will happen? Everybody goes home and the Chinese, Russians etc will come over and have a Cuppa?
Although I do not agree on World Politics, these people are worse, they have created the possibility for the 1%ers to do what they do because they lack the spine to stand up to them.

Cees Hamelink, please stick to playing Jazz...

:yell: :yell:

What he said was

Please accept our apologies on behalf of a great many people here in the Netherlands
he does not claim to speak for 20 million people at all, in fact he says this
our Governments, wish to offer you our apologies for what is done in our name. It’s unfortunately true, that our media have lost all independence and are just mouthpieces for the Powers that Be.

Because of this, Western people tend to have a warped view of reality and are unable to hold their politicians to account.

Nothing he says is wrong, and what else can he do ?

He is an intellectual so he has picked up the pen rather than the sword........

If it wasn't for this
Western-created and -supported terrorist groups have become just what we predicted, a self-manufactured security threat.
there would be no terrorists & no one to fear or fight, it's all an artificial paradigm.

Sure there might be some minor scuffles in 3rd world out of the way places but it would have little bearing on anything important.

& if writing about things is such a waste of time why post on forums ?
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 30, 2014 10:56 am » by Mad Scientist

DarkHeart wrote:What he said was

Please accept our apologies on behalf of a great many people here in the Netherlands
he does not claim to speak for 20 million people at all, in fact he says this
our Governments, wish to offer you our apologies for what is done in our name. It’s unfortunately true, that our media have lost all independence and are just mouthpieces for the Powers that Be.

Nothing he says is wrong, and what else can he do ?

He is an intellectual so he has picked up the pen rather than the sword........

If it wasn't for this
there would be no terrorists & no one to fear or fight, it's all an artificial paradigm.

Sure there might be some minor scuffles in 3rd world out of the way places but it would have little bearing on anything important.

& if writing about things is such a waste of time why post on forums ?

That's just it, isn't it. His generation got us into this mess and now, when it's too late, they come up with exactly the pain points they were warned about in the past 30 some years. They saw this coming and did nothing about it because the were sitting on a porch talking about Human rights while half the World was suffering from malnutrition.
Where were they when all these dictators were runnin' wild sponsored by our Govts...Nope, now that the treat of a European and maybe World wide conflict comes speeding around the corner they feel that they have to sent a letter a little to late!
Agreed, what else can he do rather than climb into a pen, well he and his compadres should have done something about it when it was still a valid option.
They do not see the repeating History that is taking place on a larger scale then it has ever done.

I hardly disagree with people on this forum because I feel everybody is entitled to their opinion and believes. But I will have to partially disagree with you here due to the fact that I do not like Cowards (not you). On the other hand, I deeply respect your opinion and thank you for your thoughts.

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 30, 2014 11:04 am » by DarkHeart

That's just it, isn't it. His generation got us into this mess

Jeebus ! How old is this dude !

:headscratch:
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 30, 2014 11:10 am » by Mad Scientist

DarkHeart wrote:

Rotterdam, 14 september 1940

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 30, 2014 11:57 am » by DarkHeart

Mad Scientist wrote:
DarkHeart wrote:

Rotterdam, 14 september 1940

"This mess" goes way, way back before that, what with Cecil Rhodes (I'm thinking Carrol Quigley here) Adam Weishaupt, and right back to at least the Phoenicians (re the vids of Antonio Bonacci) who are still alive & well in the "square mile" city of london still worshipping Gog & Magog.

That guy is just a product of his time as we all are, I don't know what he really thinks of Putin, but he is not responsible for MH17 or for the murderous usurpers in Kiev.

"Somebody" wants a war, and the more people who call out the mainstream BS that is taking us down that road the better, there really isn't another solution available other than a shift in mass awareness, certainly in Europe.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 30, 2014 12:02 pm » by Mad Scientist

DarkHeart wrote:
"This mess" goes way, way back before that, what with Cecil Rhodes (I'm thinking Carrol Quigley here) Adam Weishaupt, and right back to at least the Phoenicians (re the vids of Antonio Bonacci) who are still alive & well in the "square mile" city of london still worshipping Gog & Magog.

That guy is just a product of his time as we all are, I don't know what he really thinks of Putin, but he is not responsible for MH17 or for the murderous usurpers in Kiev.

"Somebody" wants a war, and the more people who call out the mainstream BS that is taking us down that road the better, there really isn't another solution available other than a shift in mass awareness, certainly in Europe.

As far as I have been able to track through stories and history it goes back all the way to the Summerians.

You are right, somebody, or bodies, wants a War, they are going to get it too. When Jeb Bush, Ford etc were pumping Money into Germany and the Nazi party, well they wanted something too. As I mentioned, there is a repeat happening on a much larger scale. And everything is connected, UFO, 1%ers etc.

As mentioned a couple of days ago, I have been having these dreams that I am being recalled into active duty again. I really do not care for a rich man's war to be honest. Maybe it will give us a opportunity to get rid of certain elements, perhaps that is the only upsight..

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 30, 2014 12:28 pm » by Harbin

Update: It appears that Prof Hamelink did NOT write this letter. VT has been told (off) by some Dutch people about it.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 30, 2014 12:29 pm » by Mad Scientist

Harbin wrote:Update: It appears that Prof Hamelink did NOT write this letter. VT has been told (off) by some Dutch people about it.

Crap, got angry for nuttin'. Well let's hope it was written by some of his fellow compadres.

Next