Dyaltov Pass deaths: the work of Russian Yeti

Writer

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 1:44 am » by Cosmic Circle

Here she is right here face down in the water when they found her...

Also, the internal injuries were suffered from 3 people falling 25 feet and landing on top of each other. The guy that was cushioned most, injured less, was the one that attempted to make it to the other guys who had built a fire, found them dead, and tried to get back to the two he just fell on top of with more clothes from the dead guys.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 3:09 am » by Thebluecanary

I honestly can't tell from the photo if she's actually lying in running water, or if that is a snow pattern on the rock and snowmelt mud that her legs are in. Looking at the picture, it looks more like snow on the rock than running water, though I can see how it could be taken as a little waterfall. Nothing that I've read (and I've been googling it this afternoon too) says she was found in running water but the Dead Mountain guy or people quoting his account. Most of the "skeptics gone solve this bad boy with SCIENCE" sites I'm finding attribute the loss of eyes and tongue as scavengers. Failing to explain, also, why animals ate Lyuda's eyes but not any of the other dead folk's eyes. If she had lain in running water, it seems like the entire face would have decomposed and sloughed away. The tongue is not terribly soft; it's a muscle. At the very least it seems like the nose would also have been lost, especially since it was fractured. And I still don't see the fall into a snow-filled ravine causing such massive trauma. Seems more like pressure…though the lack of external bruising was probably because of the cold.

I liked the book, but the ending seemed to me like "aw, fuck, I've spent all this money, I have to wrap it up somehow so this is how I'm wrapping it up."

I think it was weapons testing. I think that's why they closed the pass for three years after, because they didn't want to risk some other group of hikers bumbling into the middle of what they were doing. Those "orange lights" that people reported seeing could very well have been aircraft.

I'm not convinced it's wrapped up tight, is what I'm saying. It was an interesting book but something about his theory just bugged me a little.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 3:27 am » by Opalserpent

Thebluecanary wrote:I honestly can't tell from the photo if she's actually lying in running water, or if that is a snow pattern on the rock and snowmelt mud that her legs are in. Looking at the picture, it looks more like snow on the rock than running water, though I can see how it could be taken as a little waterfall. Nothing that I've read (and I've been googling it this afternoon too) says she was found in running water but the Dead Mountain guy or people quoting his account. Most of the "skeptics gone solve this bad boy with SCIENCE" sites I'm finding attribute the loss of eyes and tongue as scavengers. Failing to explain, also, why animals ate Lyuda's eyes but not any of the other dead folk's eyes. If she had lain in running water, it seems like the entire face would have decomposed and sloughed away. The tongue is not terribly soft; it's a muscle. At the very least it seems like the nose would also have been lost, especially since it was fractured. And I still don't see the fall into a snow-filled ravine causing such massive trauma. Seems more like pressure…though the lack of external bruising was probably because of the cold.

I liked the book, but the ending seemed to me like "aw, fuck, I've spent all this money, I have to wrap it up somehow so this is how I'm wrapping it up."

I think it was weapons testing. I think that's why they closed the pass for three years after, because they didn't want to risk some other group of hikers bumbling into the middle of what they were doing. Those "orange lights" that people reported seeing could very well have been aircraft.

I'm not convinced it's wrapped up tight, is what I'm saying. It was an interesting book but something about his theory just bugged me a little.

Radiation was also found on the clothing of the dead.

What conditions lead to beta particle emission?
Beta particle emission occurs when the ratio of neutrons to protons in the nucleus is too high. In this case, an excess neutron transforms into a proton and an electron. The proton stays in the nucleus and the electron is ejected energetically.

This process decreases the number of neutrons by one and increases the number of protons by one. Since the number of protons in the nucleus of an atom determines the element, the conversion of a neutron to a proton actually changes the radionuclide to a different element.

Often, gamma ray emission accompanies the emission of a beta particle. When the beta particle ejection doesn't rid the nucleus of the extra energy, the nucleus releases the remaining excess energy in the form of a gamma photon.

The decay of technetium-99, which has too many neutrons to be stable, is an example of beta decay. A neutron in the nucleus converts to a proton and a beta particle. The nucleus ejects the beta particle and some gamma radiation. The new atom retains the same mass number, but the number of protons increases to 44. The atom is now a ruthenium atom.

Being a soviet weapons test is possible.

Could the soviets not be bothered covering it up?
If cow and humans are "taken" for dissection and experimentation then
why aren't we in the know.
I said that maybe these people were abducted and mutilated but in the other cases
where they were never found that perhaps the government's covered it up as it's
just bizarre. Noone ones to see a cow mutilation on a person.

Makes me wonder if the bodies were also exsanguinated of their blood like typical cattle
mutilations to which might explain the bodies being shriveled and dried out?

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 3:49 pm » by Boondox681

as a huge 'FOOTIE',i found this doc quite good compared to everything else.
compelling story,tons of evidence and well put together.
the last half hour was just a long 'messin' with sasquach' commercial without the funny ending.overall..8/10

"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 1:56 am » by Thebluecanary

Opalserpent wrote:
Radiation was also found on the clothing of the dead.

What conditions lead to beta particle emission?
Beta particle emission occurs when the ratio of neutrons to protons in the nucleus is too high. In this case, an excess neutron transforms into a proton and an electron. The proton stays in the nucleus and the electron is ejected energetically.

This process decreases the number of neutrons by one and increases the number of protons by one. Since the number of protons in the nucleus of an atom determines the element, the conversion of a neutron to a proton actually changes the radionuclide to a different element.

Often, gamma ray emission accompanies the emission of a beta particle. When the beta particle ejection doesn't rid the nucleus of the extra energy, the nucleus releases the remaining excess energy in the form of a gamma photon.

The decay of technetium-99, which has too many neutrons to be stable, is an example of beta decay. A neutron in the nucleus converts to a proton and a beta particle. The nucleus ejects the beta particle and some gamma radiation. The new atom retains the same mass number, but the number of protons increases to 44. The atom is now a ruthenium atom.

Being a soviet weapons test is possible.

Could the soviets not be bothered covering it up?
If cow and humans are "taken" for dissection and experimentation then
why aren't we in the know.
I said that maybe these people were abducted and mutilated but in the other cases
where they were never found that perhaps the government's covered it up as it's
just bizarre. Noone ones to see a cow mutilation on a person.

Makes me wonder if the bodies were also exsanguinated of their blood like typical cattle
mutilations to which might explain the bodies being shriveled and dried out?

This is one of those stories where we'll probably never know, because most of the records that we have about the state of the bodies and the scene come from a government investigation where the vested interest was not in disclosing the whole truth. Several of the hikers were exposed to radiation as part of their studies, so maybe it was on their clothes to begin with. Accounts vary as to how much was on them. Some say not much, others claim enough to seriously ping a Geiger counter. Same with the condition of the bodies; either they were orange or "deeply tanned" with gray hair, as some of their families claim, or they were showing typical mummification due to the harsh conditions they were found in. There are so many different accounts and opinions, it's hard to tell what the truth is.

I've always thought it was some kind of sound weapon being tested, one that might even have been designed to induce panic. Maybe it went off, and the poor hikers went all Event Horizon one one another. The guy who was supposed to have been the 10th hiker, who stayed behind in the village because he was sick, I'm pretty sure went to his grave saying it was his feeling that it was some kind of weapon being tested and that his friends died because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. I think if the Russian army or whoever had known they were down there, they would have packed up the bodies and nobody would ever have found them. They didn't know they were there till a volunteer search group found them, and I'm guessing they've been kicking themselves for a long time for not checking the site better before they did…whatever the hell they did.

There is some pretty disturbing info out there about human mutilations (cattle mutilation style) if you dig around for it. Most of it seems to happen in 3rd world countries where it is less likely to attract widespread attention. Way fucked up, and makes you wonder about the amount of people worldwide every year that just disappear. :shock:
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Previous