E.T life disclosure......

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 04, 2009 2:57 pm » by Hansom

Personally I would be very cautious of any government disclosure.
As I have yet to see what good the governments of the world have done for the human race.
The economy is on the brink of total collapse, leading to a systemic breakdown of society.
They offer toxic solutions for what appears to be a mild virus.
Just a couple of recent examples of how the government has failed the human race yet again
Who exactly will benefit from any disclosure.
Remember the old game of problem, reaction, solution.

Don't get me wrong, I look forward to the day I meet some nice friendly lawful ETs.
But it will be my choice and on my terms, not because the government says so.
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 04, 2009 3:10 pm » by TheDuck

That's the trouble we can't ask for too much just disclosure would be a nice start and of course they will have an agenda, probably one world governance as stated in that article, I think I would have to go for the one world gov just for the sake of disclosure, then see where we go from there, gonna be a fair few people eating there words if it does happen, my old man for one, whenever I've brought it up he's basically said don't talk sh*t not even giving me chance to say hey, do you really think were the only ones of intelligence in the universe...I know its wrong but I can't wait to tell him if it does happen, might even do a little dance, well maybe not but we'll see fingers crossed :?
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Writer

PostWed Nov 04, 2009 3:28 pm » by Rhinert

I may be wrong but I think disclosure is bogus.

Black projects and secrets are the cash cow of the absolutely corrupt military-industrial complex. ET's and related technologies would be the types of issues that would easily allow the pentagon to "lose" 2.3 trillion off the books. And then some.

So ..... the government has no incentive to tell the truth. It would just cost them money and power. Just another reason why a hard reset of our political system is necessary.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 04, 2009 3:51 pm » by Kurious

I will bet anybody a thousand pounds that the announcement will be about health care or Afghanistan.
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 04, 2009 4:06 pm » by TheDuck

rhinert wrote:I may be wrong but I think disclosure is bogus.

Black projects and secrets are the cash cow of the absolutely corrupt military-industrial complex. ET's and related technologies would be the types of issues that would easily allow the pentagon to "lose" 2.3 trillion off the books. And then some.

So ..... the government has no incentive to tell the truth. It would just cost them money and power. Just another reason why a hard reset of our political system is necessary.

Incentive = global governance with the EU in charge..(global governance = more power/control, a bigger 'money pit' and don't forget the Carbon tax etc..)
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostWed Nov 04, 2009 5:42 pm » by Alwaysincontrol

After all the years of government lies and corruption how will we know with certainty that the powers that be will have our best intentions put first. Well, we won't and maybe not ever. I dont trust our government and never will so I say if disclosure does happen and the government is in contact with extraterrestial beings then when do we get to talk to them. Every person of sound mind and legal age should be able to communicate with these "Vistiors" regardless of language. I think its pretty well documented they can communicate via telepathy and one of the first things I'll be saying/asking is "Dont listen to our government they lie and abuse its people". "How do we know you won't do the same".
"It is done, now my eggs need nourishment" - Anna

Initiate

PostWed Nov 04, 2009 5:52 pm » by Aquarius

I'm all for disclosure, but not in bits. I mean the article mentions that there are friendly visitors, but not all friendly. So what, there are visitors that mean us harm, that want our environment, or to use us. We'll probably be introduced to the greys, and think to ourselves, "fuck we new about those, what about the serpents or humanoids that resemble us"? I doubt we will ever be satisfied with any government disclosure.
God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh

Writer

PostThu Nov 05, 2009 12:47 am » by Lovnstars86

Yes I agree with all who are kinda iffy and believing the disclosure. After that whole incident with the GOFL thingy, evryone seems to be a little more cautious which I don't blame because it fooled me too.

They are reporting in the news that the economy has improved and continues to improve. Maybe that's some lie that they are feeding us so that we won't be so overwhelmed with the fact that aliens are real. OR maybe they are announcing fiy because something is coming that will be so big that the governnment won't be able to hide it from us anymore so they might as well make it known to the public

Initiate

PostThu Nov 05, 2009 1:04 am » by Kurious

theduck wrote:
rhinert wrote:I may be wrong but I think disclosure is bogus.

Incentive = global governance with the EU in charge..(global governance = more power/control, a bigger 'money pit' and don't forget the Carbon tax etc..)

Duck you are delusional if you think that is the type of thing that is going to happen after a disclosure event. All monetary systems should ideally dissolve away as they give us some tech that will help us fulfil our full potential. The scenario you suggest sounds like two steps back not a step forward.

Again I will bet anybody a thousand pound that if there is a broadcast it wont be about alien life & more about health care reform of the war.
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 05, 2009 1:14 am » by Spock

I can't see my mentality changing one bit if it did ever happen. If anything I would be high fiving myself as i ran through the halls at work saying "I told you so".

I'm with Kurious - ain't gonna happen.

PreviousNext