E.T life disclosure......

Initiate

PostThu Nov 05, 2009 10:10 pm » by Darkplanet

theduck wrote:ImageAn official announcement by the Obama administration disclosing the reality of extraterrestrial life is imminent. For several months, senior administration officials have been quietly deliberating behind closed doors how much to disclose to the world about extraterrestrial life. Dissatisfaction among powerful institutions such as the U.S. Navy over the decades-long secrecy policy has given a boost to efforts to disclose the reality of extraterrestrial life and technology.
The impending disclosure announcement follows upon the secret implementation of a year long openness policy on UFOs and extraterrestrial life. Over the period February 12-14, 2008, the United Nations held closed doors discussions where approximately 30 nations secretly agreed on a new openness policy on UFOs and extraterrestrial life in 2009. The openness policy was implemented but never publicly announced due to threats against UN diplomats not to disclose details of the secret agreement. h The secret UN agreement was based on two conditions. First, UFOs would continue to appear around the world; and second, the openness policy would not lead to social unrest in liberal democracies. Both conditions have been satisfied making it possible for the next stage to begin – official disclosure of extraterrestrial life.

Obama’s September 24, 2009 chairing of the UN Security Council meeting on nuclear non-proliferation and disarmament, signaled his emerging leadership role in tackling major global issues such as nuclear weapons. The Nobel Peace Prize was an important step in giving global legitimacy to President Obama in making an extraterrestrial disclosure announcement. Obama is therefore poised to play a prominent role in the increased global governance that will be necessary after an extraterrestrial disclosure announcement. The timing would most likely coincide sometime soon after his Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech on December 10, 2009 in Oslo, Norway.

There have been various sources that have revealed deliberations are underway to make an announcement concerning the existence of extraterrestrial life by the end of 2009. These include, Dr Pete Peterson, a whistleblower who has recently emerged revealing high level discussions have taken place concerning announcing the existence of extraterrestrial life. In a Project Camelot interview, Dr Peterson revealed that “Obama is planning to disclose the reality of ET contact by the end of the year; and that most, but not all, of the ET visitors are friendly.”

Another source is David Wilcock, a prominent researcher of emerging scientific paradigms. Wilcock has been told by additional independent sources that extraterrestrial disclosure will take place by the end of 2009. He furthermore claimed in a Coast to Coast AM radio interview that “a 2-hour international TV special has already been booked that will introduce an alien species, similar to humans, to the world.”

In addition, popular NASA and space researcher, Richard Hoagland, has publicly come forward to reveal that the October 9, LCROSS ‘bombing’ mission of the moon, discovered an ancient base at the moon’s South Pole. Reviewing the scientific data achieved by NASA’s LCROSS mission, Hoagland concluded, also on the popular late night Coast to Coast AM radio show, that “LCROSS is part of a carefully constructed campaign to prepare the populace for imminent disclosure. The President of the United States will soon announce that scientists have discovered ruins on the moon, he added. Nobody saw the LCROSS debris plume because the probes struck a building which swallowed the effects of the explosion.”Image

Finally, two independent and confidential sources have revealed to me that face to face meetings have recently occurred between U.S. military officials with one or more groups of extraterrestrial visitors. This has allegedly led to confidence being built for future cooperation with the extraterrestrials that will be formally announced to the world public either at the end of 2009, or early 2010.

In conclusion, a diverse number of sources and events point to some form of extraterrestrial disclosure being made by the end of 2009, or early 2010. Official disclosure will most likely emerge in either of two scenarios. One is that President Obama will announce the existence of extraterrestrial visitors, and describe one or more of these to the world. This scenario is supported by Peterson, Wilcock, and my own confidential sources. The second scenario is that an announcement will be made concerning the discovery of artificial structures at the moon’s South Pole, as revealed by the LCROSS mission. This scenario is supported by Hoagland.

Which ever of the above scenarios is used for announcing the existence of extraterrestrial life or technology, President Obama will figure prominently. Behind the scenes, powerful institutions are ensuring that nothing derails the planned disclosure announcement. The disclosure will follow upon a year of greater government openness on UFOs in accord with a policy secretly developed at the United Nations. If extraterrestrial disclosure does occur at the end of 2009 or early 2010, President Obama will lead an unprecedented effort to promote global governance through the United Nations. The Obama administration and its supporters are poised to take a bold step forward in helping our planet become an interplanetary culture that openly deals with the challenges posed by extraterrestrial life.

Always an agenda but ya know...

Ya know...if any of the above is true, I think a lot of people who have been studying this phenomenon for many years will be pissed off.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for disclosure, we absolutely need it right now BUT the government did a TERRIBLE job of preparing the public for this reality. In fact, they did so much counter-intelligence on the subject that they have effectively demonized the entire contact issue. Many people literally believe that aliens are...demons...sigh. And on the other side of the spectrum, Hollywood was infiltrated as another means to control a xenophobic message about ET. The net effect is that a gross majority of the population has a negative mental framework when it comes to considering extraterrestrial life.

Now consider the implications of that under this new "fast tracked" initiative to expose the truth. People will not handle the news well at all. They'll panic, they'll behave irrationally and for the worst of them, this will create a mental trigger to do some terrible things. No not all of them/us will behave that way but a lot of people will.

There were rumors of a government sponsored acclimation program a few years back (2001 or somewhere around there) and it was supposed to slowly acclimatize the population to the idea of Alien contact. Well, whatever that was, it did not do the job! The could have, should have revealed the following over a 10 year cycle (2000-2010):

* The discovery of microbial life on Mars.
* Evidence for microbial life on other solar bodies.
* Lower life forms (plant life) on Mars.
* Potential positive signal from SETI
* Confirmed but very distant signal from SETI.
* Ancient ruins on Mars.
* Ancient ruins on the Moon.
* Evidence for artificiality throughout our solar system.
* Higher life forms on Europa (sea life)
* Evidence for Higher life forms on Titan (civilization or existing infrastructure)

Over a 10 year curve, those few bulletpoints would have effectively prepared us all for contact. It would have opened the way for an acceptance of and admission that we've been "visited" before.

As it stands now, things are going to get messy. Its necessary, we have no choice but to pull the trigger on that issue given our current climate of tailspin war, environmental decay...but its going to be messy.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 12:00 am » by Darkplanet

Canada just opened up its UFO files!!! I can't help but to feel an eerie correlation here to what may happen later in the month.

They even have a section on "Proactive Disclosure"

http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/data ... dex-e.html

Writer

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 2:34 am » by Lovnstars86

I dnt kno about you but I've noticed a lot of movies and shows that involved aliens coming out lately, not to mention a lot of animated movies for kids. Wat better way than to slowly let ppl get used to the idea of something than television. Maybe thts their method of 'preparing' us for the disclosure.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 2:52 am » by Lynziswez

I agree the message seems to be that they're demons & trying to kid us they want the best for us but have an altererior motive!!!

Makes sense really if you think about it, All governments will lose authority our whole world will change & the people will realise we have been lied to for a very long time.
If the government sell the idea that the Aliens are not what they seem to be & are a threat then as the people we will feel the need for strength & protection against the "Enemy" & once again the government will be in a position of power & have the backing of the "sheeple"
I've got plans to go see Fourth Kind this week with family as it has some original footage in the film, I thought this would be good to show them that it's not just me "nutty wife mother & grandmother" how believes all this is true & yes there is real evidence out there but sadly you have to go & look for it as it will definately not be on your six o'clock news!!!! but I'm having second thoughts about going, because although I want them to consider the fact that it's all real & not just in my head, but I don't believe the aliens are of the nature that the film portrays them to be & this worries me somewhat because if you "believe" but you believe them to be unfriendly then thats a very scary thought to have to live with.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 8:49 pm » by Aquarius

Just read an interesting article on the thoughts of disclosure that can be read here :-

www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url=http%3 ... blog_last3

What I thought was even more interesting was the comments to the article, very educated, intellectual and thought provoking.

Comments :-

1) Thank you for your thought provoking blog. I have often pondered what life will be like when disclosure comes. I hope it is within my lifetime. Carl Sagan said something to the effect that when we do discover intelligent life outside our planet, it will likely be the strangest of the strange.

It will require cool heads and dedicated scientists to begin real work on the question of the visitors. Judging from the actions and movements of observed craft over the last few years, it seems contact is desired, a call to wake us up and, really, grow up.

I've always felt science fiction bears a sliver of augery. It's high time fiction became fact and the human race warmed by the flame of the knowledge that we are not alone but, in all likelihood, part of a chorus".

2) Dear Larry,

Here's your disclosure: Your evolution began 60 million years ago at the time of the Great Extinction.

Our evolution began 100 million years before that. We left our world when the Comet Storms overwhelmed us and made it uninhabitable. You and your kind were the eventual result.

This was once our world. If you push it to the tipping point, it will, by consensus, revert to us for
safekeeping.

And that, of course, will necessitate your relocation to a world that has already become what you are working so hard to create here.

We're not here to help.

We're simply waiting to salvage what your vicious predatory breed is wrecking. Of the 78 known sentient worlds, this is the only one where greed and cleverness has grown faster than wisdom and empathy.

3) LMAO @ "aliens" posting on blogs!

It sure makes sense...disclosure comes in a blog vs hovering over a city!Well after all they're not here to help us but act like trolls on a blog pecking away on some galactic Crackberry

4) Who says we're alone here now? If we weren't so busy enslaving the dolphins and whales, and carving them up, we might look into their eyes for a second and have that revelation. We just don't respect them because unlike our "alien" visitors dolphins don't have cool wheels

5) I have a strong suspicion that we are being observed, and at times, to individuals, being visited. When I think of intent, I par it down probably to a simplistic duality. They are here for light or dark intentions, giving or taking motives. If the intent is good, and they want us to transition into the universal neighborhood that others have segwayed to, then their behavior in keeping hidden makes sense, in the same way that the prime directive kept Picard from interfering on Star Trek (why not use what's already been illustrated, though many may goff). On the other hand, if malevolent, and they are as advanced as anecdotal evidence suggests, what are they waiting for. If it is for selfish purposes, we must be more valuable alive then dead. We must be providing something for them currently, or will be providing something for them in the future that they are building us up to. I've heard reports that some that have been visited sensed a feeding on the fear that was invoked in them. If it is for this purpose, we are definitly being prepared with a self-fullfilled biblical prophecy of chaos and impending armegeddon that is bound to crescendo due to our own fear inducing fullfillment. In other words we are pushing and pulling our selves to this nihilistic idea of where our society and earth are bound, and prophecied to go to, hell. So maybe parts of the beautiful ideas and stories found in this compendium of writings called the bible, were cleverly crafted by those wishing to see this ultimate fear and self destruction fullfilled. And if this subconcious idea that the Christian world shares as a baseline for all of our lifes actions, armegeddon, was realized and put to light that in a different sense, maybe it was presented so that we would ensure that such a sad horrific day would never come, we would act accordingly and converge to a day of at-one-ment, the opposite of world destruction. And instead of actions that add to this filling bucket of armegeddons blackhole like imploding fullfillment, we instead shared the subconcious idea of one-ness, of a super-nova moment of converging love and intellectual agreement of where we can go and what we can do, the world would be different. But alas, we have been decieved. My question is, what is the intent of these visitors, and what hand have they played in the direction we are heading?

6) I for one one would be thrilled to know that the human race is not alone the galaxy or the broader universe. However, disclosure of that information to the to the "people" would not be a very smart from any social, political, financial or religious points of view. We live in what science calls a "type 0" civilization at a time in our planets history where we sit at the transition to becoming a "type 1". It is no leap of the imagination to presume that a civilization capable of traveling the stars is a "type 2 or 3" civilization. We would be and are unwise to even announce our presence to to those worlds till we are are at least equals. Let me ask this. Has anyone ever seen an ant holding a sign reading "We are here"? and if we did, could we or would we go out of our way to avoid stepping on them.

7) Maybe if aliens do make themselves known to us we would be able to overcome the obstacles that are keeping us primitive ie our religious intolerance, racism, sexism, etc.

8) Good questions all, Larry. You do seem to have given this some serious thought. But, if I may, I'd like to add some observations of my own.

First, disclosure does not equal official contact. Perhaps you have an image of aliens sending an embassy to DC or the UN to do . . . what exactly? Exchange ambassadors? Open a dialogue between nation-state governments? Initiate trade negotiations? I rather doubt we'll see any of those things happen. What could the aliens possibly get out of official contact? The endeavor would be fraught with peril. The relationship would be a one-way street. We'd want to know everything about their technology and what could we offer in return? Not much. (Hey, you guys wanna buy a Prius?) They most likely know all there is to know about us already. And why would they give the secrets to their propulsion systems to a potential adversary (and you know there would be those among us who would weaponise this technology lickety-split). And then there would be the responsibility they might feel about letting us know that, yes, there are other intelligent species out there and, we hate to tell you this, but you guys are pretty far down the totem pole and most likely will remain there for millennia to come. Sorry, but lets face it, a hundred years ago you didn't even have indoor plumbing or know what a virus was. Most of you still believe in strange, 2000 year old myths that were written down by people who fought atomic theory as being against the will of god.

Then there's the trifling matter of warfare. We humans love war. We are very good at it. We do it constantly. It's how we solve most of our most serious disagreements. Just look at who our most revered heroes are. Soldiers, fighters, generals, the men who come back all bloodied and victorious. We salute them, give them medals, hold parades for them, elect them to our highest offices. And don't tell me we hate war and only do it when we are threatened or in self-defense. That's a pretense and just doesn't cut it anymore. War is a competition that makes us feel alive and fulfilled. Peace is what happens between outbreaks of war. If you were an alien in orbit around earth and were monitoring our news feeds and TV shows what would you see? An endless cycle of violence. Shootings, rapes, murder, sadism, crime dramas, creepy CSI shows, and so forth. And that's just our entertainment!

Imagine if we were to ask the aliens for the exotic physics secret that allows their ships go from one start to the next in real time? What do you think they would say? Oh, sure, here it is, you monkeys have fun out there! Why not just give the meth head down the street the keys to your house and your schedule.

Here's another thing to consider. If there is more than one species visiting our planet, which seems likely, it's possible that some of them may be so repellent in appearance to us that we'd run screaming from the room. The fact that it's almost always the Grays people claim to have seen may not be a fluke. They may not be pretty, but at least we recognize them as being a bit like us. Who would you send down to do your dirty work, the Seven Dwarves or a transluscent skeleton that smells like bile?

What we all need to come to grips with is this: there's probably nothing quite as strange, or as alien, or as dangerous in the universe as we humans. We need to see ourselves for what we really are -- vicious, voracious, aggressive, xenophobic, carnivorous, toothy, and slightly mad.

The fact that the aliens have not invaded us and taken over our beautiful planet before now speaks volumes about what they may be like. I doubt that we, finding a thriving planet capable of supporting all manner of life, would exhibit such forbearance. Especially if that planet did not have the means to defend itself or offer resistance. And you know I'm right. We'd set up colonies and start strip mining it as soon as we could.

The truth is, I think I'd rather like the aliens. I hope we can become like them someday.

9) Humanity is centuries away from being ready for an open and unambigous contact with a FIS (Foreign Intelligent Species). The implications were devastating in our current stage of evolution. Further, there is a non-vanishing liklyhood, our world is a model of the universe. What means, there might be good and bad guys out there. To cope with an advanced, hostile species were a nightmare for every society. If somebody thought, he couldn't do without (alleged) aliens, I'd suggest, he watched a nice SF-movie. District 9 or 'V' just deal with these topics.

10) Could the aggressive ET please confine their blogs to Facebook. 160 million years of evolution and they revert to playground bullying to get their point across, do me a favour squire.

11) Almost more than with the subject of the alien question, I'm constantly fascinated with the range of emotional reactions such conversation provokes. As with the 2012 blog last year, which resulted in over 70 comments, this topic brings out everything from scoffers to true believers and everything in between. Such reactions only prove how important it is to continue the dialogue, with hopes that when anyone has something to add, they do so with respect. Your comments, no matter your opinion, are most appreciated. Larry

12) Thanks Lary and most commenters. This is one of the best discussions on the subject of UFO, aliens and disclosure I have come across. I myself , being an experiancer, am already over the line of belief. I know they are here and will not interefere until we ask. The hope is that we can evolve from our dualistic nature and learn what it means to live in unity conciousness.

13) I'm a time traveler stuck here in 2003. Upon arriving here my dimensional warp generator stopped working. I trusted a company here by the name of LLC Lasers to repair my Generation 3 52 4350A watch unit, and they fled on me. I am going to need a new DWG unit, prefereably the rechargeable AMD wrist watch model with the GRC79 induction motor, four I80200 warp stabilizers, 512GB of SRAM and the menu driven GUI with front panel XID display.

I will take whatever model you have in stock, as long as its received certification for being safe on carbon based life forms.

In terms of payment: I dont have any Galactic Credits left. Payment can be made in platinum gold or 2003 currency upon safe delivery of unit.

Please transport unit in either a brown paper bag or box to below coordinates on Monday July 28th at (exactly 3:00pm) Eastern Standard Time on the dot. A few minutes prior will be ok, but it cannot be after. If you miss this timeframe please email me.

Latitude N 42.48018 & Longitude W 071.15503 and the Elevation is 96. WARNING: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO TRANSPORT ITEM BY REGULAR MEANS OF TELEPORTATION. THEY ARE MONITORING AND WILL REDIRECT THE SIGNAL!! I DO NOT CARE HOW YOU HAVE TO GET IT HERE, JUST DO IT IN A WAY THAT NO SPYING EYES WILL POSSIBLY BE ABLE TO REDIRECT THE TRANSFERENCE. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU BE ABLE TO MONITOR THE TRANSFER.

Although those coordinates are a secure guarded area, these channels through email are never secure. Unfortunately it is the only form of communication I have right now.

After unit has been sent please email me at: info@federalfundingprogram.com with payment instructions. Do not reply directly back to this email.

Thank You

anticipationsltakt
w
ivadwrdozu

14) IM SLZULI FROM TH EPLEIDANS AND WE CAN SAY THE FIRST OFFICIAL CONTACT WIL BE ON 2-12-2009 YOUR WORLDTIME
WATCH YOUR TELEVISION!

15) wow.. some of you guys are nuts.. by the way it is 2009 not 2003 john titor.
God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh

Writer

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 12:07 am » by Srananblanko

http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/Fir ... uinsey.htm

The Light will take us to Ascension
Peace

Writer

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 12:11 am » by Srananblanko

Statement: "V" is the poorest excuse for dis-information ever. It might have worked back in the 60' or 70 or whatever pre-historic tv-time it was, but it won't work today. The real truth is all we really care about...

Master Conspirator

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 12:20 am » by Boondox681

An official announcement by the Obama administration disclosing the reality of extraterrestrial life is imminent. For several months, senior administration officials have been quietly deliberating behind closed doors how much to disclose to the world about extraterrestrial life. Dissatisfaction among powerful institutions such as the U.S. Navy over the decades-long secrecy policy has given a boost to efforts to disclose the reality of extraterrestrial life and technology.
The impending disclosure announcement follows upon the secret implementation of a year long openness policy on UFOs and extraterrestrial life. Over the period February 12-14, 2008, the United Nations held closed doors discussions where approximately 30 nations secretly agreed on a new openness policy on UFOs and extraterrestrial life in 2009. The openness policy was implemented but never publicly announced due to threats against UN diplomats not to disclose details of the secret agreement. h The secret UN agreement was based on two conditions. First, UFOs would continue to appear around the world; and second, the openness policy would not lead to social unrest in liberal democracies. Both conditions have been satisfied making it possible for the next stage to begin – official disclosure of extraterrestrial life.

Obama’s September 24, 2009 chairing of the UN Security Council meeting on nuclear non-proliferation and disarmament, signaled his emerging leadership role in tackling major global issues such as nuclear weapons. The Nobel Peace Prize was an important step in giving global legitimacy to President Obama in making an extraterrestrial disclosure announcement. Obama is therefore poised to play a prominent role in the increased global governance that will be necessary after an extraterrestrial disclosure announcement. The timing would most likely coincide sometime soon after his Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech on December 10, 2009 in Oslo, Norway.

There have been various sources that have revealed deliberations are underway to make an announcement concerning the existence of extraterrestrial life by the end of 2009. These include, Dr Pete Peterson, a whistleblower who has recently emerged revealing high level discussions have taken place concerning announcing the existence of extraterrestrial life. In a Project Camelot interview, Dr Peterson revealed that “Obama is planning to disclose the reality of ET contact by the end of the year; and that most, but not all, of the ET visitors are friendly.”

Another source is David Wilcock, a prominent researcher of emerging scientific paradigms. Wilcock has been told by additional independent sources that extraterrestrial disclosure will take place by the end of 2009. He furthermore claimed in a Coast to Coast AM radio interview that “a 2-hour international TV special has already been booked that will introduce an alien species, similar to humans, to the world.”

In addition, popular NASA and space researcher, Richard Hoagland, has publicly come forward to reveal that the October 9, LCROSS ‘bombing’ mission of the moon, discovered an ancient base at the moon’s South Pole. Reviewing the scientific data achieved by NASA’s LCROSS mission, Hoagland concluded, also on the popular late night Coast to Coast AM radio show, that “LCROSS is part of a carefully constructed campaign to prepare the populace for imminent disclosure. The President of the United States will soon announce that scientists have discovered ruins on the moon, he added. Nobody saw the LCROSS debris plume because the probes struck a building which swallowed the effects of the explosion.”Image

Finally, two independent and confidential sources have revealed to me that face to face meetings have recently occurred between U.S. military officials with one or more groups of extraterrestrial visitors. This has allegedly led to confidence being built for future cooperation with the extraterrestrials that will be formally announced to the world public either at the end of 2009, or early 2010.

In conclusion, a diverse number of sources and events point to some form of extraterrestrial disclosure being made by the end of 2009, or early 2010. Official disclosure will most likely emerge in either of two scenarios. One is that President Obama will announce the existence of extraterrestrial visitors, and describe one or more of these to the world. This scenario is supported by Peterson, Wilcock, and my own confidential sources. The second scenario is that an announcement will be made concerning the discovery of artificial structures at the moon’s South Pole, as revealed by the LCROSS mission. This scenario is supported by Hoagland.

Which ever of the above scenarios is used for announcing the existence of extraterrestrial life or technology, President Obama will figure prominently. Behind the scenes, powerful institutions are ensuring that nothing derails the planned disclosure announcement. The disclosure will follow upon a year of greater government openness on UFOs in accord with a policy secretly developed at the United Nations. If extraterrestrial disclosure does occur at the end of 2009 or early 2010, President Obama will lead an unprecedented effort to promote global governance through the United Nations. The Obama administration and its supporters are poised to take a bold step forward in helping our planet become an interplanetary culture that openly deals with the challenges posed by extraterrestrial life.

Always an agenda but ya know...

howdy duck.yes,nice article but i want to know if YOU believe any of it.there will NEVER be 'disclosure'.too many secrets and lies over 60 years.your more likely to get 'disclosure' from the defense dept before any ufo 'disclosure'.which only makes sense,since they are one and the same.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Previous