Early Age of the Sphinx Debunked

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 10:37 pm » by Truthdefender

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 12:11 am » by Opalserpent

Nothing to see ladies and gentleman.

Chris white makes an appearance again as the hyper religious charlatan who enjoys injecting
his religion into his anti science posts.

When googling this Chris White piece of shit you will come to understand what he is just peddling
his own lies.

He thinks he has more qualifications then a qualified geologist and ignores the factual evidence.

Truth defender is not defending the truth. I've had to cut down this chris white wanker in the past.

Please search my posts for chris white.

Please readers of disclose.tv, please avoid chris white like the plague. Anyone posting his
shit is a sad sad person who is not defending the truth.

Sorry truthdefender you are not defending the truth you are just pushing chris whites feces up a
hill.

Here is a couple links about this sad ass wanker white.

http://doubtfulnews.com/2012/10/ancient ... iteralist/

Check out this link:

http://conspiracyclothes.com/nowheretor ... EwDQT.dpbs

This is Whites website, check out all the religious propaganda in it.
He believes in global warming and that the earth was created in a few days.

What a wanker!!!!

If i wasn't working six days a week I'd elaborate more.

I'm a christian but I'm not a puppet like this butt wart.

I was listening to the chris wanker and he says that robert schoch agreed that some of the
weathering is from wind so in chris wankers mind that means it's all wind and not water erosion.

Also then chris wanker quotes zahi hawass who loves to cover up history
and pretend that egyptians made the pyramids, LOL, He's mainstream as hell and chris
white loves him. What a sack of shit.

Chris Whites Hero:

White says that the eqyptians drilled holes in the bed rock near the sphinx and that could
have proved for sure if Robert was right.

However conveniently the eqyptians destroyed the samples before they could be tested.
White says that was unfortunate.

I have to go to work so sadly I can't spend all day ripping this apart.

Have a nice day and you to truth defender, please stop going to those bible reading sessions. Thanks.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 1:11 am » by Truthdefender

Actually you didn't tear anything apart. You didn't even relay what he said in the vid honestly. Which is why I posted a link to the transcripts, so that those like yourself can't bold faced lie to those who won't watch. Plus there is not one Christian apologetics statement in this vid, at least least not in the context of this vid, another lie of yours. One of us definitely has a problem with truth.

For those interested in factual theories, and not just AA propaganda, the vid offers a balance of research.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 5:30 pm » by Temps13

Thanks Truth,I will listen to this fully,though I have to ask..I know he's christian fundamentalist,but isn't he one of those who believes in creationism?
I am not attacking I am just saying,some of these creationists do posit a very early beginning for humans that is incompatible with some of the evidence..anyway,will post again after I listen
You know my views,same as Opal's-but let it not be said I don't listen to both sides
Image Image
IRMENSUL13