Early Obama ballots in W. Virginia switched to McCain!!!

Initiate

PostWed Oct 29, 2008 11:47 pm » by Crunchy

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/d ... ally_leaks

its a spoof but its sort of on topic :look: :rtft:

Initiate

PostThu Oct 30, 2008 4:48 am » by Bobbyinedmonton

Yup! Vote for the old guy!

Why the hell would ANY young president know what to do with the world. After all, it is only him and his young generation that have to clean up the mess of McCain's generation.

But HEY! Let's let McCain just make the problem worse, because he is a decrepit old f*cker that wants nothing more than to settle the grudges of the Baby Boomers. Seriously, how old are you guys? Is anyone on here, arguing for McCain and the Republicans, actually a part of his generation?

And Let me guess... All you lib and commie bashers still think that Nukes are alright and cool... You probably even think the American Government has some 'right' to have 'em...

Writer

PostThu Oct 30, 2008 5:37 am » by Youngimmortal

fatrock386 wrote:What? What are you talking about you might ask. Especially if you haven’t been around and this is the first Presidential election that you are getting into. :flop:

Uhm, this is the kind of uninformed and ignorant statement that frustrates me to no end...

Mr. Fatrock, I think I am somewhat more informed than your assumptive statement appears to indicate you think.

Firstly, I am a 32-year-old citizen who has voted in every presidential election since I turned 18.

Secondly, my father made a career from beuracratic, political appointments throughout my childhood, soooo I kinda "get it".

Thirdly, I have a BA in Journalism from one of our country's top undergraduate journalism programs... so I understand the dispensation of information within our society and how to accurately analyze it.

Fourthly, I obtained my Masters Degree, also in Journalism from Berkeley... aka the ivy league of the west coast. So, I'd like to think I'm somewhat smarter than the average bear.

Now, I don't me to toot my own horn, but... "toot, toot".

In other words, before you assume that I am some neophyte to the political process because I consider the political right to be crooked and immoral, maybe you should know a little more about me.

Your statement and attempt to condescend to me was both insulting and emblematic of the ignorance running rampant among the republican party these days.

Oh, and these are yours (me handing you back your balls).
:flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 30, 2008 8:29 am » by Clawspiracy

"Ultraboob" and "Fatrock"... Yeah, those names just speak volumes all on their own, now don't they?

I am actually not a Liberal, unless of course you are attempting to classify me as such because...

a) I don't agree that an out of touch "hero" and a woman who thinks she has foreign policy experience (she can see Russia from her kitchen window) would be moose hunting as Uncle Fester dies of a heart attack.... Oh Gosh dern it... I'm prezident, now? And what does he do?

b) I don't think that war on false pretenses is good for our country...

c) I am concerned for my family and yours, the rich and the poor.

d) I believe in getting my constitutional rights back that Bush has taken from us.

If that makes me a liberal, so be it. Parting shot?

say what you like... But there's no hiding this.... oooops!

Upload to Disclose.tv

It's a Clawspiracy...

Initiate

PostThu Oct 30, 2008 12:45 pm » by Cosmonaut

West Virginia: Video Shows Vote Flipping Persisting Even After Election Official 'Recalibrates' Failed Machine.
http://truevote.us/nucleus/index.php?itemid=495
To the guy who programmed this voter system. Fcuk You! My iphone is a touch screen and it doesn't need to be constantly "recalibrated".

Upload to Disclose.tv

Sometimes I think Keith Olbermann is too animated but I guess with Palin there's a lot to be animated about. I don't mean to offend any of the GOP out there but we all deserve better than Palin.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Oct 30, 2008 2:54 pm » by Drjones

HEY GUYS-WAKE UP-IT DONT MATTER WHO BECOMES THE NEXT PUPPET/PRESIDENT OF THE "UNITED STATES" THEY'LL STILL BE CARRYING OUT THE NWO agenda which is very bad for us all.
I mean look at the last presidential farce election..it's bush...no it's gore...wait...it's bush.
"They were really taking the piss there"....
Goverments=CONTROL of the populus by any means neccessary,it's time we TOOK OUR POWER BACK and started to realise that WE run the government THEY DO NOT RUN US. :flop:

Initiate

PostThu Oct 30, 2008 5:06 pm » by Cosmonaut

drjones wrote:HEY GUYS-WAKE UP-IT DONT MATTER WHO BECOMES THE NEXT PUPPET/PRESIDENT OF THE "UNITED STATES" THEY'LL STILL BE CARRYING OUT THE NWO agenda which is very bad for us all.
I mean look at the last presidential farce election..it's bush...no it's gore...wait...it's bush.
Goverments=CONTROL of the populus by any means neccessary,it's time we TOOK OUR POWER BACK and started to realise that WE run the government THEY DO NOT RUN US. :flop:

OK agreed Dr Jones but how do you propose we take our government back?

Initiate

PostThu Oct 30, 2008 6:21 pm » by Alexrubic

Obama=McCain, McCain=Obama! Is it only us non-Americans who can see there is absolutely no difference between these two schmucks? Vote for either and you're equally screwed!

Look at what they have said and done during their political lifetimes, not what they glibly promise during election speeches, and you will be able to see them for what they truly are: NWO puppets!

At least Ron Paul seems to have always come down on the side of the constitution and the ordinary American citizen during his long public service...but you obviously did not pick up on that as your heads were turned by the spin and soundbites from Obama, McCain, et al!
When Britain first, at Heaven's command arose from out the azure main; this was the charter of the land, and guardian angels sang this strain: "Rule, Britannia, rule the waves: Britons never will be slaves."

James Thomson (1700-1748)

Initiate

PostSat Nov 01, 2008 8:09 am » by Darkplanet

drjones wrote:HEY GUYS-WAKE UP-IT DONT MATTER WHO BECOMES THE NEXT PUPPET/PRESIDENT OF THE "UNITED STATES" THEY'LL STILL BE CARRYING OUT THE NWO agenda which is very bad for us all.

All you are doing is following a meme. A viral concept that "all parties are the same". It keeps you passive, keeps you from participating in the democratic process. This is a constructed meme from the very people you are supposedly fighting against and it did a perfect job of dissuading people from staying engaged. This idea was their golden ticket.

The parties are most definitely not "the same". They are not all working towards one NWO agenda (although some certainly are). Be more critical and take responsibility for the information you allow into your head. Be fiercely individual and do the research it takes to find real answers. You just have to dig around a little and be proactive with your info.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 01, 2008 7:48 pm » by Cosmonaut

VIDEO: OPRAH SEES OWN PRESIDENTIAL VOTE DROPPED BY TOUCH-SCREEN VOTING MACHINE

"I don't know where Oprah votes precisely, but if in Chicago, her vote was probably lost on one of Sequoia Voting System's touch-screens. If out in the burbs, it was likely Diebold's touch-screen. Either way, it's a 100% unverifiable vote. Even after she succeeded in making her selection."

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=6603

Bogus Robocall Tells Floridians They Can Vote By Phone - Flyers in Virginia say people can vote on Wed. Nov. 5th

http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2008/1 ... ocall.html

PreviousNext