Earth based Telescope Catches Massive UFO

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Nov 29, 2011 7:17 pm » by Savwafair2012

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 29, 2011 7:28 pm » by Richc

Hmm..

The Earth is the stage. Space around Earth is the auditorium.

The Extra Terrestrials are arriving and taking their seats ready for the performance.

Or could it be the elites have constructed places to stay up there off the Earth whilst the big plan is executed..
Then they can return when its all over.

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Writer

PostWed Nov 30, 2011 3:39 am » by Ciubaka

Okei, i have a rather big telescope, Can we have some coordinates or some star charts to try and look for those things?

Initiate

PostWed Nov 30, 2011 4:00 am » by Govtslave

Very interesting video. Am I the only one seeing heads, bodies, and faces? Check the video at 6:38. That's a face..........

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 30, 2011 7:14 am » by Mrmcnuggets

ciubaka wrote:Okei, i have a rather big telescope, Can we have some coordinates or some star charts to try and look for those things?

YOooo!!
:flop: What kinda scope you using man!! this is so awesome to have a member here with a big scope now.

Can you do me one BIG favor, get a vid of the ISS the next time it passes over your area and go put it in Fruttys thread so he can go stfu and stop posting garbage on this forum. :flop: (hes to scared to go look through a telescope him self. :nails: :alien51: )
:cheers:

You might of just became one of the more popular people on this forum lol.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostWed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm » by Ciubaka

It's not THAT big, it's an 8 inch Newtonian. But compared to refractors, we can call it big :)
Regarding to ISS, it's kinda hard to get on film, because it's moving very fast. For example, it passes the diameter of the sun in roughly 0,5 seconds, so it's difficult to track. I saw it many times as a light going very fast through the eyepiece :P (of course i was waiting for it at the right location, not by chance :) )

As for the objects discussed in the youtube video, i had the impression that they were stationary, so it would not be difficult to pinpoint their location on a star chart. That is if they really do exist out there and that there s no hoax involved here.

Writer

PostWed Nov 30, 2011 5:49 pm » by Tonybgb

These have been debunked many times in many different forums but they still keep cropping up, good fakes though

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 30, 2011 6:05 pm » by Kinninigan

govtslave wrote:Very interesting video. Am I the only one seeing heads, bodies, and faces? Check the video at 6:38. That's a face..........

That is a face, I agree!
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 30, 2011 6:08 pm » by Richc

tonybgb wrote:These have been debunked many times in many different forums but they still keep cropping up, good fakes though

How were they debunked.. Interested to know. :think:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Writer

PostWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm » by Moonglum1972

tonybgb wrote:These have been debunked many times in many different forums but they still keep cropping up, good fakes though

Care to explain how they were debunked or post the links?
I find the de-bunkers interesting. While they serve a great purpose they tend toward fanatical skepticism. Which is just as detrimental as fanatical belief. Most people who choose the debunking role have no more information that the believer. They are simply voicing an opinion and skewing the data in a direction that supports their stand point. The truth is, there is no way you could know for sure that these pictures and videos are true or false unless you were the one generating them. The fact that you haven't experienced a thing doesn't make that thing false.

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
Shakespeare (Hamlet)

Next