:hiho: Epic post man lol

Seriously though elaborate for everyone. :wink:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostMon Sep 06, 2010 12:27 pm » by Ayaflash

scar7 wrote:Earth Day

:lol: :lol: :lol: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :hiho:
The highest truth cannot be put into words. - Lao tzu.

"We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery."

Initiate

PostMon Sep 06, 2010 1:46 pm » by Scar7

On April 21st, 2007, 11:59-ish pm, I was on the computer when I felt like something was calling me outside to my backyard. Now that I think about it, I kind of felt like gravity was pulling me outside. I enter the backyard and lay on the concrete and I close my eyes for a brief moment to think to myself and then I open my eyes to a weird bright luminesce object that was ovalish above me. It was like no other, it was like the object was even able to contain its own light from being emitted outwards. As the object was swiftly moving from right to left, seconds into observing it I noticed it start to interestingly part into 3 total ovalish crafts still moving towards my left.
I immediately felt my body being overcome with something like no other. I have experienced adrenaline rushes before, like speeding down a road or sky diving, but this was 100 times amplified, I was instantaneously content and felt larger than life and death and the planet. As the objects continued to move, one started to move back and forth, back and forth, they made no sound and they were gliding through the air.
The light coming from the objects were still to my amazement so I had to find someone in my house to see what I was seeing, I run inside to get my teenage brother and was pointing out them to him but they were now at some distance where city lights take away from the night sky. My bro could not make them out, plus he was inside the house with lighted rooms and watching tv. After the event, I could not believe it what happened, there was an overwhelming feeling over me, it was as if I was being pulled in all directions. I felt like something had expanded in my mind and I had this sort of connection. Wow, I saw a craft so close over my head split into 3 deformed oval shape beautifully lite crafts moving in a way as if it was communicating with me. Endorphins have nothing on this experience. I felt touched by another level of consciousness. I went to bed and woke to my normal day, did my deeds and the gravity-like feeling/connection was still on me as strong as ever.
Around 10:30 pm I take my 2 teenage brothers to the backyard and we lay there looking into the sky and 30 minutes later an anomaly seemed to be occurring; a stationed blinking light high in the night sky, blinking for minutes at a curious rate. We saw the light and started to communicate with it. The light stopped and objects came flying down with no spectacular lights, it flew so close to us, closer than what I experienced the prior night, and it flew into a cloud. The only cloud in the sky, it was as low as the objects and the objects never left the cloud.
It happened again, the odds are astronomical, how, why, and what? So I recap with my brothers and one that I dragged outside the night before experienced the flickering light above us and us trying to communicate with it but missed the objects zooming down and into the cloud. My other brother experienced the flicker light and the objects flying into the cloud. I could not believe the feeling that I had so I started to document my experience of that day and the following days to come with this ufo experience, and minor clairvoyant happenings between me and my brothers.
With these two experiences I immediately started to call up the local news to the white house hoping that someone else saw what I saw. I remember calling Peter Davenport and him practically yelling at me calling me an asshole for prank calling him. I tried pretty vigorously to convince him that I was legit. He apologized and said that I called in the middle of crazy prank call frenzy and he simply told me to submit an online report; I did. I still don’t know why he has that phone line.
So I have a binder folder with my week experiences, again nothing as spectacular of what me and my brothers saw, and I cant seem to find it. I know its around here because I saw it a couple of weeks ago. Well, the reason why I am posting this is because I feel like I have to. I feel like something big is about to happen with the earths ufo phenomenon but it needs our help. I will present some things (like a crop circle, my personal experience, & others) from the day I saw the light craft(s) in 2007 until now, which shows a connection to my experience. I think they left me with a formula for us to all have a massive sighting and hopefully me opening up a dialogue here and where ever fate guides me.

Initiate

PostMon Sep 06, 2010 1:50 pm » by Scar7

theduck wrote: Epic post man lol

Seriously though elaborate for everyone.

Thanks for the welcome. I did notice my first post was simply "earth day".

Initiate

PostMon Sep 06, 2010 3:44 pm » by Kingdraco

scar7 wrote:On April 21st, 2007, 11:59-ish pm, I was on the computer when I felt like something was calling me outside to my backyard. Now that I think about it, I kind of felt like gravity was pulling me outside. I enter the backyard and lay on the concrete and I close my eyes for a brief moment to think to myself and then I open my eyes to a weird bright luminesce object that was ovalish above me. It was like no other, it was like the object was even able to contain its own light from being emitted outwards. As the object was swiftly moving from right to left, seconds into observing it I noticed it start to interestingly part into 3 total ovalish crafts still moving towards my left.
I immediately felt my body being overcome with something like no other. I have experienced adrenaline rushes before, like speeding down a road or sky diving, but this was 100 times amplified, I was instantaneously content and felt larger than life and death and the planet. As the objects continued to move, one started to move back and forth, back and forth, they made no sound and they were gliding through the air.
The light coming from the objects were still to my amazement so I had to find someone in my house to see what I was seeing, I run inside to get my teenage brother and was pointing out them to him but they were now at some distance where city lights take away from the night sky. My bro could not make them out, plus he was inside the house with lighted rooms and watching tv. After the event, I could not believe it what happened, there was an overwhelming feeling over me, it was as if I was being pulled in all directions. I felt like something had expanded in my mind and I had this sort of connection. Wow, I saw a craft so close over my head split into 3 deformed oval shape beautifully lite crafts moving in a way as if it was communicating with me. Endorphins have nothing on this experience. I felt touched by another level of consciousness. I went to bed and woke to my normal day, did my deeds and the gravity-like feeling/connection was still on me as strong as ever.
Around 10:30 pm I take my 2 teenage brothers to the backyard and we lay there looking into the sky and 30 minutes later an anomaly seemed to be occurring; a stationed blinking light high in the night sky, blinking for minutes at a curious rate. We saw the light and started to communicate with it. The light stopped and objects came flying down with no spectacular lights, it flew so close to us, closer than what I experienced the prior night, and it flew into a cloud. The only cloud in the sky, it was as low as the objects and the objects never left the cloud.
It happened again, the odds are astronomical, how, why, and what? So I recap with my brothers and one that I dragged outside the night before experienced the flickering light above us and us trying to communicate with it but missed the objects zooming down and into the cloud. My other brother experienced the flicker light and the objects flying into the cloud. I could not believe the feeling that I had so I started to document my experience of that day and the following days to come with this ufo experience, and minor clairvoyant happenings between me and my brothers.
With these two experiences I immediately started to call up the local news to the white house hoping that someone else saw what I saw. I remember calling Peter Davenport and him practically yelling at me calling me an asshole for prank calling him. I tried pretty vigorously to convince him that I was legit. He apologized and said that I called in the middle of crazy prank call frenzy and he simply told me to submit an online report; I did. I still don’t know why he has that phone line.
So I have a binder folder with my week experiences, again nothing as spectacular of what me and my brothers saw, and I cant seem to find it. I know its around here because I saw it a couple of weeks ago. Well, the reason why I am posting this is because I feel like I have to. I feel like something big is about to happen with the earths ufo phenomenon but it needs our help. I will present some things (like a crop circle, my personal experience, & others) from the day I saw the light craft(s) in 2007 until now, which shows a connection to my experience. I think they left me with a formula for us to all have a massive sighting and hopefully me opening up a dialogue here and where ever fate guides me.

:bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit:
why make up stories like this? it's HOGWASH.i'm sick of this contact shit,I think you just watched some billy meier or alex collier video and you wanna be/act like them.

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 06, 2010 3:48 pm » by TheDuck

I've saw the lights but once you see them over and over it becomes less and less thrilling, I personally don't think the same way as you but I do think I believe what you interpreted did actually happen, thanks for sharing anyway. Stick around dude don't let 'IT' scare you lol

Initiate

PostMon Sep 06, 2010 4:01 pm » by Kingdraco

Duck-you actually believe this guy?

Initiate

PostMon Sep 06, 2010 4:55 pm » by Kingdraco

no answer?

*PAGING MR DUCK,PAGING MR DUCK*
*MR DUCK PLEASE PICK UP THE WHITE COURTESY PHONE*

*DO YOU BELIEVE THIS GUY MR DUCK?*

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 06, 2010 5:01 pm » by TheDuck

kingdraco wrote:Duck-you actually believe this guy?

Does it matter? I've seen the lights so I know its possible...

That could have done with a proof read tbh so it was more understandable, I sort of got the gist...

I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt before I start snapping at his heels, I guess that's just my way...

Good enough man?

Was just reading a book.

Edit* Would you believe me if I said I walked to a pub and a light swooped down when I was stood outside having a cig with my Mrs'? it appeared swooped in then disappeared all within' a few seconds...we both saw it. It was very low aswell, life feet not miles... no more than 200ft away. (and that is being very conservative)

Mention pub though and even though this was before I went in people could get a bit iffy lol

DRACO DRACO CALLING MR DRACO lol

Next