Earth had Two Moons and The Missing Moon Still Exists

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 3:53 am » by Evildweeb

Planet Earth had Two Moons and The Missing Moon Still Exists - Proof by NASA

Upload to Disclose.tv

Stargazer Nation®

Published on Jun 11, 2014

NASA GRAIL Mission - Did our planet once have two moons? Some researchers say so. Moreover, the missing satellite might still be up there--splattered across the far side of the moon. NASA's GRAIL Mission could help confirm or refute the "two moon" hypothesis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtmKFaI5rK4

[ED NOTE: YouTube has CHANGED their web page access making it very difficult to copy the article subtext from below the video. It can be done tho requires some typing.]

The Book of Man
https://vimeo.com/album/2701770

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 8:34 am » by RATRODROB

The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 8:42 am » by RATRODROB

if the smaller of the moons made a slow impact with the far side of the big moon, surely there would still be a debris cloud swirling around the big moon, taking thousands of years for the moons weak gravity to pull it all back in.
so wouldn't you expect at least on the very outside, the moon (big) would look the same right round except for perhaps some deep scarring and impact marks on the dark side.

RRR

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 9:11 am » by DarkHeart

Hey NASA enough with the theories already !

If the far side (or airbrushed side) has more craters it is because it faces away from Earth & it's gravitational field, with the added gravity of the moon, thus making it the far more likely side to get hit, simples.

Also why are there no ancient carvings or cave paintings of two moons ?

Or even one moon for that matter ?

Is this to confuse the fact that within our recorded history there was a time with NO moon ?

The Grail mission has been & gone now & I still haven't seen them publish details on what is below the moons surface !

:alien:
ImageImage

Initiate

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 9:17 am » by goku

Earth was without moons as it was part of Proto Saturn system before the capture by our current Sun.
Limitations Only Exist If You Let Them.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 9:21 am » by RATRODROB

DarkHeart wrote:Hey NASA enough with the theories already !

If the far side (or airbrushed side) has more craters it is because it faces away from Earth & it's gravitational field, with the added gravity of the moon, thus making it the far more likely side to get hit, simples.

Is this to confuse the fact that within our recorded history there was a time with NO moon ?

The Grail mission has been & gone now & I still haven't seen them publish details on what is below the moons surface !

And my friend you probably never will....^^^....

I spose there is a moon thread here somewhere, but if not it would be good to have one so that noobs like myself could educate our selves with all the latest moon theories.

RRR

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 9:28 am » by DarkHeart

RATRODROB wrote:
DarkHeart wrote:Hey NASA enough with the theories already !

And my friend you probably never will....^^^....

I spose there is a moon thread here somewhere, but if not it would be good to have one so that noobs like myself could educate our selves with all the latest moon theories.

RRR

I was reading only the other day on here someone had posted a summary of all the quotes by the ancient Greeks about there being no moon & of the people from before the moon was here, no idea where it was now :bang;

I think there is a lot in what Goku said too, that Saturn was once our sun, freaky planet saturn, makes me feel full of dread when I look at it with my scope :scary:
ImageImage