Earth Hour Is A Scam!

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 01, 2012 7:58 am » by Evildweeb

Those who live on the buffet line shouldn't throw porky pies

Initiate

PostSun Apr 01, 2012 1:13 pm » by Deuem

This opens up a can of worms. Who really owns the YT site Alex is complaining about. I like to complain more than most about web site availability. But censorship is different than what is happening to many sites. In the video, Alexs video was not changed or censored, just the fluff around the content was changed/added. We and I mean me also forget that these sites are free to view, free to post and free to comment.

When something is FREE, what rights do we have? If Alex does not like YouTube then why use it. Get your own site. If they alter His content on his own site then he has a right to complain. Please don't go off on me, I don't like it either. My only question is how much right does he have over a site that costs him nothing that promotes him and makes him money. If he paid for his own site, then he has every right as long as no laws are broken. Does he pay for his You Tube Channel? Does anyone? I don't know that answer.

So the bottom line is? "What rights do people have on free open sites"

It is a very strange thing we people do, we get frustrated over something that is Free but not what we pay for. I see this happen all the time. Example: If a boss gives you a paid day off, I hear people get mad at the boss for not giving more days off. When you get something for free, what does that mean?

Deuem :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 01, 2012 1:26 pm » by Evildweeb

deuem wrote:This opens up a can of worms. Who really owns the YT site Alex is complaining about. I like to complain more than most about web site availability. But censorship is different than what is happening to many sites. In the video, Alexs video was not changed or censored, just the fluff around the content was changed/added. We and I mean me also forget that these sites are free to view, free to post and free to comment.

When something is FREE, what rights do we have? If Alex does not like YouTube then why use it. Get your own site. If they alter His content on his own site then he has a right to complain. Please don't go off on me, I don't like it either. My only question is how much right does he have over a site that costs him nothing that promotes him and makes him money. If he paid for his own site, then he has every right as long as no laws are broken. Does he pay for his You Tube Channel? Does anyone? I don't know that answer.

So the bottom line is? "What rights do people have on free open sites"

It is a very strange thing we people do, we get frustrated over something that is Free but not what we pay for. I see this happen all the time. Example: If a boss gives you a paid day off, I hear people get mad at the boss for not giving more days off. When you get something for free, what does that mean?

Deuem :cheers:

Hi Deuem, and I agree.

But I think there has been across the board bitching about YT making the changeover from the previous version to the new GoogleTube.

But you are right - whats the bitch about a free site.

Well, some here might say something about that (from a DTV POV) so just strap up that seatbult buddy. :scary:

Those who live on the buffet line shouldn't throw porky pies

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 01, 2012 2:14 pm » by Harbin

So dweeb, what is your problem with population reduction ?
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 01, 2012 2:22 pm » by Flecktarn

in this day and age what isnt a scam
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 02, 2012 12:02 pm » by Zer0

flecktarn wrote:in this day and age what isnt a scam

Me? Send me your money, ill do you good.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction