Earth Is 6000 Year Old

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2519
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:27 pm

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 3:47 pm » by Giusdude


marduk2012 wrote:
symbolon wrote:Go ahead...make my day!

ok


duk you never told me if you got the pm with the link.
prost,
gius.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 467
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:53 pm

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 11:47 pm » by Bettyboolean


harbin wrote:
bettyboolean wrote:there are trees older than 6000 years

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... -tree.html

Do you believe everything you read in that rag, national geographic ?



yes
ImageImage

Initiate
Posts: 146
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:19 pm

PostMon Aug 29, 2011 11:24 pm » by Komakino


more info on the age of the earth...dont shoot the messenger. shoot at the message...

kent hovind: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szBTl3S24MY

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 889
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:43 pm
Location: The Outer Rim.

PostTue Aug 30, 2011 1:35 am » by Rmcampwest


bettyboolean wrote:
harbin wrote:
bettyboolean wrote:there are trees older than 6000 years

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... -tree.html

Do you believe everything you read in that rag, national geographic ?



yes


harbin, how can you call this magazine a rag? It is the most iconic and informative magazine on our planet! Do you have something against them because they were showing your aunts boobs and hoo-hoos and this is embarrissing you?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8182
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostTue Aug 30, 2011 1:38 am » by Harbin


@rmcampwest

It's a cheeky joke man. Just trying to have some fun with betty 'wrapped too tight' boolean.

Dig ?

Oh, and the below is NOT cool.

rmcampwest wrote:Do you have something against them because they were showing your aunts boobs and hoo-hoos and this is embarrissing you?
Image
Antiwar.com

Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:58 pm

PostFri Sep 06, 2013 6:17 pm » by Fundies Suck


I'm not going to go wading through 10 pages of comments to see if this was mentioned or not, but the moron in the OP's video is known all over youtube as VenomfangX, a biblical literalist and creationist.

If anyone wants to see just how freaging STUPID this guy is, go on youtube and look up a series of videos (there are apparently 39 of them now) produced by a guy named Thunderf00t called "Why People Laugh at Creationists".

VenomfangX's claims figure prominently in Thunderf00t's first in his series (link below), and it sparked a war between them which culminated in legal action in which VenomfangX was commanded to publicly apologize to Thunderf00t (this video apology is also on Youtube) for falsely issuing DMCA takedown complaints against 2 of Thunderf00t's videos (in an obvious attempt to censor Thunderf00t).

Why People Laugh at Creationists, Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS5vid4GkEY

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2119
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:15 am
Location: Cornwall U.K.

PostSat Sep 07, 2013 2:10 am » by Temps13


Yeah these creationists get confused-its 6000 years since KINGSHIP WAS LOWERED FROM HEAVEN..this means when humans were allowed to rule over themselves.
This occurred around 4100 B.C. in Sumer.
This was corroborated by excavations at Ur when they hit virgin soil it corresponded to 4100B.C.
Egypt was older but humans only tool over in 3100 B.C.
We know its not like the O.P. says-measurable from the 6 days of creation,because its written in the texts that the bible stories are based on that the race who created man mined here for several periods of time they called "Shars" PRIOR to Adam's conception
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8182
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostSat Sep 07, 2013 2:56 am » by Harbin


Temps13 wrote:Yeah these creationists get confused-its 6000 years since KINGSHIP WAS LOWERED FROM HEAVEN..this means when humans were allowed to rule over themselves.
This occurred around 4100 B.C. in Sumer.
This was corroborated by excavations at Ur when they hit virgin soil it corresponded to 4100B.C.
Egypt was older but humans only tool over in 3100 B.C.
We know its not like the O.P. says-measurable from the 6 days of creation,because its written in the texts that the bible stories are based on that the race who created man mined here for several periods of time they called "Shars" PRIOR to Adam's conception


That is very interesting Temps. :think:
Image
Antiwar.com


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook